[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Just my two cents, please read it with an open heart & mind, but seriously guys, its a variety show, of course its scripted. Did you think all those RM writer-staff just there on site to watch the cast babbling about ? Sometimes you could actually saw them caught on camera being around the cast with a paper and a pen, its not for the cast autographs i'm sure.

What about the names ? Yooruce Willis,Yoomes Bond,Spartakooks,The Capable One,Kwangvatar,Haroro,Ace Jihyo,Big Nose Hyung,Easy Brothers,Peaceful Gary. We call them that, because RM staff put those name on the show, and that were part of scripting a show.

Of course i agree that sometimes the scripting feels too obvious but as long i laugh because of it, and i did, it doesn't really matter to me. If i want to watch a non scripted show, i'll watch reality show not variety show , although even reality show sometimes feel scripted too. Heck, better yet i'll watch a documentary.

So if you like the show, then watch it, laught at it, and write about it. If you don't like the show anymore just don't watch it, or if you had some complaints go directly to SBS site and go "all hell loose" on them, use google translate or something...

And for last episode, i personally amazed with the sound/music directing on that episode, the easy brothers song when the brothers battling it out just made my stomach hurt.

Guest famiamia

It's funny seeing Jae Suk keeps on teasing Jong Kook about Eun Hye.

And I think Jong Kook really does missing her. A lot. He keeps on mentioning her since Charlie Angel's episode. LOL.

Now I really wish our PDnim can summon Eun Hye here as a guest.

Please ^_^

Guest timpa

It's funny seeing Jae Suk keeps on teasing Jong Kook about Eun Hye.

And I think Jong Kook really does missing her. A lot. He keeps on mentioning her since Charlie Angel's episode. LOL.

Now I really wish our PDnim can summon Eun Hye here as a guest.

Please ^_^

Yea, I've said before I hope there's a "payoff" to bringing up YEH so much. I liked how Haha covered Gary's ears and duplicated the classic KJK/YEH Dangyunhaji moment between them on X-man.

Speaking of upcoming guests. I'll once again state my wish that to see some of the cast of Rooftop Prince appear on Running Man. I'm bringing it up again since I just watched ep 15 and guess what show was mentioned? Three members of the Joseon 4(Not the Prince) were laughing and watching Running Man on the TV (it was the JYP/Chinese Food Delivery episode). The Prince comes into the house and they tell him that his favorite variety show is on ;)

I know all variety show PD's have had an embargo against having any of the members of JYJ appear... but it would be nice if the Running Man PD could be the first to finally let one (Yoochun) appear on the show. I'd love to have a Rooftop Prince themed episode taped after Rooftop Prince finishes it's final episode.

Also looking at AKP (and the isubs upcoming guest thread) the rumors about Running Man returning to Thailand may be true and they will be filming there for a couple of days at the end of May and hugely famous South Korean soccer player Park Ji Sung will be on the show. Not sure if he's a guest or introducing missions (ala Kim Yuna/Jackie Chan)

Also looking at AKP (and the isubs upcoming guest thread) the rumors about Running Man returning to Thailand may be true and they will be filming there for a couple of days at the end of May and hugely famous South Korean soccer player Park Ji Sung will be on the show. Not sure if he's a guest or introducing missions (ala Kim Yuna/Jackie Chan)

seems like Park Ji Sung is confirmed ... and the media is also reporting that Song Joong Ki will be also joining the group!!!

Is still a rumor but the news of Park Ji Sung also started as a rumor :w00t: , so this rumor can also be true ! .. here's an article about the rumor :

Park, 'handsome' Song Joong Ki taegukseo meet? Why not?

20120511155913147.jpg

Internet heated 'oxygen tank' Park's first starring TV entertainment program content 'Mission Grant' was determined to.

10 days of multiple media SBS ' Good Sunday - reonningmaen 'Park officials pray that the words appeared on the program will do, if your country will be tuned exactly to the schedule announced appearances.

This fact is known to enter the entertainment program for some time, most of McCarthy's appearance was not able to see more familiar halftones was saying. In part two really sung Yoo, Kook, songjihyo , along with the actual racing jiseokjin 'reonningmaen' appearance expectations about whether the show was often expressed.

But Park with members of the mission seems to be going to take a mission to perform. Jong, Park's father, said: "Running from the top (night), the role of intelligence has decided that the mission," said McCarthy's appearance gave a hint about. 'Reonningmaen' cast to be held at the Park 'charity game at Thailand' 2nd ahsiandeurimkeop 'on schedule to make known to the local shooting.

Meanwhile, the Park 'charity game to be held in a Thai hot wave driving is known to participate in the Talent songjunggiga. Jong, said: "Manchester, England, recently visited songjunggissiga game against Swansea direct spectators at Old Trafford," He said, with Ji-Sung Park and Song Joong Ki 'Running Man' there is a possibility to appear on.

Source : Sports Daum

As you can read ( and this is confirmed ) Joong Ki will be the main guest of Ji SUng on the upcoming charity event ASIA DREAM CUP to be held in Thailand ... Joong Ki's popularity in Thailand is really big ( he just celebrated a sucessful fan meeting in Bangkok 2 weeks ago ) and Ji Sung Foundation send him a invitation to appear in the game )

If you're a Song Joong Ki fan , you must know that he's a diehard fan of Park Ji Sung , that's why he accepted the invitation

His agency and Ji Sung foundation already confirmed that he will be on the event :

asian-dream-cup1.jpg

so I'm pretty sure that Joong Ki will be returning in this episode ... * I really want to see him in the show again :tears: , missing you, Active Joong Ki *

Source : SJK Soompi Thread

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just drop by to share cute gif from tumblr ( full credit to original uploader ^^)

tumblr_m3v3mf6fTN1r3qetgo1_500.gif

Can't wait for the confirmation about the special episode . I'm sure it will be daebak :wub:

Guest timpa

Just drop by to share cute gif from tumblr ( full credit to original uploader ^^)

*quoted image*

Can't wait for the confirmation about the special episode . I'm sure it will be daebak :wub:

I just realized when you said 'special' that this is probably going to be the 100th episode special (probably then taking place over multiple episodes).

This week is the 94th episode and there's fanpics of filming for an episode with MBLAQ + Sistar, as well as a separate episode with actors Lee Tae Gon and Im Ho.

There's also I think(not 100% sure) that there is a filming this week on Monday/Tues before the multiple day Thailand the following week. So the Thailand episode could wind up being 99 + 100 or 100 + 101. Or if they really do film for 3 days possibly 3 episodes.

Can someone help me find a song's name? :sweatingbullets:

In the latest episode where the angel girls made their entrance, what is the name of the background music?!! I need to know it. I hope someone here can help me. :)

Guest mrs_dbsk

Can someone help me find a song's name? :sweatingbullets:

In the latest episode where the angel girls made their entrance, what is the name of the background music?!! I need to know it. I hope someone here can help me. :)

If I'm thinking about the same scene as you, it's Beautiful This Earth by Daishi Dance. Hope I helped :)

If I'm thinking about the same scene as you, it's Beautiful This Earth by Daishi Dance. Hope I helped :)

You are AWESOME!!! That is the song I was looking for. You are my life savior!

Thank you!  *kisses and hugs* :wub:

Guest CastieLo

whereis the 94 episode links

i think the link hasn't out yet

just wait 1-2 hours more.

can't wait to watch this episode...

can't wait what is KJK decision on pairing the RM member

even thought there some pic that out show the pairing, but wanna know how he decide the pairing

i hope dramafever will sub this ep too

Guest nicha1980

^^ they didnt film with park ji sung yet... the filming is scheduled next week in thailand...

The football match is on 23 May...According to info i have, only 6 Members will be here ... ^^

They have planned filming in Thailand since March but officially confirmed last week... ;)

This week's ratings..RM is officially No.1...cr.dc yjs

Nationwide...

<AGB>

SBS RUNNING MAN 17%

KBS 1N2D 12.%

MBC I AM A SINGER 8.5%

<TNmS>

Running Man 17.2%

1N2D 12.3%

I AM A SINGER 6.5%

edit...

The week episode, they will be aired mblaq&sistar one...

credit https://twitter.com/#!/rara82hy

^^ they didnt film with park ji sung yet... the filming is scheduled next week in thailand...

The football match is on 23 May...According to info i have, only 6 Members will be here ... ^^

They have planned filming in Thailand since March but officially confirmed last week... ;)

only 6 members??! who will be missing the football in thailand special....