[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest eRegret

Wow 6months already!

Anyway the cast now is like a family, with/ or without lizzy, im fine with it now.

Her priority definitely have to be After School.

If she returns, it will be tough on her to integrate with the cast, with all the factors the other members had posted before.

Seungri for next week!! :w00t:

Guest sunny_dance

remember the discussion about the punishment and whatnot a few pages back? ep 27 explained the new punishment rule. if they all complete the last mission, then everyone is exempt from punishment. if they fail to complete it, then the people without a running ball are punished. the punishment is lame but if you think about it, wearing hot pants in the freezing winter is cruel enough already. though like everyone else has said, i do wish they change it or have changed it. maybe we just haven't seen it yet because their teamwork during the final missions have been on point, or one could purposely sabotage the final mission just for the heck of it lol.

Guest Mong1991

^

^ in brief

Gary wrote Love for his things that he's good in lol

being lonely for complex and Jiho's closefriend..? [there's foreign word in between which i can't read] for future

Gary wrote that he wants to be Jihyo's boyfriend for his future wish haha.. That foreign word is the hanja equivalent for 'male' :)

Running Man & Monday Couple fighting!! :D

Guest jenniferbena

is it just me ? or is kjk taking over jsj mc work ? :P

you could see 'team leader' on jong ki's blackberry, when the call from kjk comes in :lol:

Guest kneekey

Thanks everyone for the updates! So excited to watch Ep 29 with subs, the profiles look intriguing ^_^

Anywho, some caps from episode 28

10674817.jpg

44603265.jpg

44914949.jpg

95972223.jpg

60523241t.jpg

10858284.jpg

65185754.jpg

73480923.jpg

Guest mikeyle

that really sucks that lizzy isnt on the show anymore, im sure she will do like one episode ever 4-5 months but that the fact that she isnt on every week is sad. hopefully she gets to develop a character and regains her position on the show

Guest nicha1980

according to Kim Gap Jin's twitter,KJK's filming Running Man yesterday today @ Pyeongchang  by himself.. they will be filming the episode again on wed-thu...wonder what gonna happen... why they film separately?:unsure:

cant wait for next week's preview...hehehe

edit

ok,got the correct translation thanks to jklove...

actually KJK doesn't film alone,Gap Jin tweeted to KS and staffs asking where they are cuz he already arrived in pyengchang ( they went to the same ski resort as in ep 23)...and they' re filming without mc yoo and haha...hmmm

Guest sunny_dance

^

i heard YJS and HaHa are currently in Japan filming for Infinity Challenge.

EDIT:

@nicha

the editors better do a good job seamlessly piecing together an episode! :lol:

Guest nicha1980

^

yeah,i read on dc yjs too that haha and mc yoo now are in Japan...

so curious now cuz look like kwang soo and gary didnt film yesterday either...

maybe special episode?

edit

Gap Jin's Twitter : 오늘 간만에 날씨좋은데 평창가는길이야~런닝맨촬영하러~~     

edit2

@sunny_dance I'm thinking about that too..The editor must work very hard on this episode because they will be back to pyeongchang again tomorrow and editor has to combine two tapes... blame gap jin to leak this info filming...hahaha   :lol:   

edit3

KJK & Gary are in their hotel room waiting to film RM tomorrow...credit Kwang Soo's twitter...

238093562vert.jpg

this is what ks wrote under gary's pic...'강개리씨의 커피다이어트' 

^

yeah,i read on dc yjs too that haha and mc yoo now are in Japan...

so curious now cuz look like kwang soo and gary didnt film yesterday either...

maybe special episode?

edit

Gap Jin's Twitter : 오늘 간만에 날씨좋은데 평창가는길이야~런닝맨촬영하러~~     

edit2

@sunny_dance I'm thinking about that too..The editor must work very hard on this episode because they will be back to pyeongchang again tomorrow and editor has to combine two tapes... blame gap jin to leak this info filming...hahaha   :lol:   

edit3

KJK & Gary are in their hotel room waiting to film RM tomorrow...credit Kwang Soo's twitter...

*quoted image*

this is what ks wrote under gary's pic...'강개리씨의 커피다이어트' 

Thanks nicha update news :wub: .

I heard that today RM'll film in waterpark pyeongchang ( dcyjs & dcsjh )

It look like they're waiting for Haha and Jae Suk :lol:

Gary, KJK,KS arrived there first in Monday ???

Guest myselfonline

is it just me ? or is kjk taking over jsj mc work ? :P

I felt that KJK has been taking over JSJ's MC work for a while now. IIRC, the first episode's team captains were YJS and JSJ, and that was the only time JSJ was truly a team captain. Maybe the PDs or maybe JSJ himself felt he didn't have the ability to be a team captain in such a dynamic surrounding, because KJK has been a team captain, officially or unofficially, ever since.

according to Kim Gap Jin's twitter,KJK's filming Running Man yesterday today @ Pyeongchang  by himself.. they will be filming the episode again on wed-thu...wonder what gonna happen... why they film separately?:unsure:

cant wait for next week's preview...hehehe

edit

ok,got the correct translation thanks to jklove...

actually KJK doesn't film alone,Gap Jin tweeted to KS and staffs asking where they are cuz he already arrived in pyengchang ( they went to the same ski resort as in ep 23)...and they' re filming without mc yoo and haha...hmmm

It's good that they went back to the same ski resort. I felt that there was so much more they could have done in that surrounding. Maybe not snowboarding or skiing related, but something to do with the snow and outdoors, like sledding or a snowball fight or something.

edit: Didn't seen mimi19's post earlier. So I guess they won't be filming at the ski resort again?

Guest nicha1980

@myselfonline, gap jin wrote that he is in ski resort but according to dc sjh and yjs,they said RM will be filming @ pyeongchang waterpark like mimi19 mentioned...i really dont know now which is the right one...maybe they're staying at ski resort but film in the water park? i think we have to wait for the preview...:sweatingbullets:

EDIT

Kwang Soo's twitter

http://twitter.com/masijacoke85

Gap Jin's twitter

http://twitter.com/dduksan

PD's : http://twitter.com/PDjay

PD's : http://twitter.com/XXXist

Music Editor's (?) : http://twitter.com/slupytie

edit2

@myselfonline, i just checked that the resort has both skiing and water park activity...so they're taping at the same place but different area...hehehe   http://www.alpensiaresort.co.kr/EnInfoAlpInfoIntro.gdc

I saw another pic while browsing KwangSoo's twitter. Not sure if it's old or not.

238148224.jpg

I noticed in the recent episode that Gary has Kim Jong Kook labeled as "Sparta" on his phone which I thought was pretty funny. I'm also guessing that we see Haha in his own home because I couldn't help but notice the Jamaican flag. His place seems to have a very fun decor!

Guest adicumi

Hyun Young is the next guest...

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Hyun_Young

i personally don't like her...-_-

credit dc yjs

is she the female MC on SBS King of Idols Seollal Special?

if yes then, I'm gonna skip that episode..

honestly, I don't like her voice, that spoilt my mood when watching King of Idols.. especially when she was screaming..