[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest misspinky

at first i was thought lizzy's addition would be good but watching the recent episodes, i seem to feel that her addition is practically insignificant. i see her struggling to appear on screen especially with the episode with the two gagwomen and park boyoung. when jihyo was doing stuff, she was in the background trying to follow her and that might sound rude but i feel that when she was a guest, the regulars were giving her the spotlight (helping her) but now that she is a regular, she seems to be outshined by ji hyo. i'm not a crazy fan of either but i enjoy watching them in this show but i especially liked park bo young's chemistry with ji hyo.

Guest sunny_dance

^

i have to agree... still trying to figure that one out myself.

lizzy is pretty to look at, but she can only do the aegyo for so long.

on another note, i can't wait for the DBSK episode.

i hope it'll turn out good... hmmm.

finally got a chance 2 catch up on running man....love the show....about lizzy fading away in running man, i think she still haven't found her spot/character yet, a little more time and i think she'll be fine...it took ji hyo some time to come out of her shell....

Guest ButterFly_Key

First time come here ^^

i really loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this show <3<3<3

10000 points for this show ehehe

this week episode really make me laugh XDDD, sailormoon drama and candy2 right? XD

@mimi19

Wow, TVXQ is so hot!!!. A clip is revealed about running man. I can't wait to see this ep yaaaaaaaaaaa

HoMin

cre: dcsjh

yayyyyyyyyyyy.. can't wait to see this episode ^^

Episode with TVXQ will be sooooo good. Changmin and Yunho are both athletic so they should add great fun to the show. Definitely excited to see this YAY :)

Plus the ratings will be great hehe :) I love running man ~

Guest nicha1980

I don't see Lizzy on the bts clip so i guess she didnt film this episode then.

and how can KJK chase his favorite dongsaeng?  *cough x-man cough* :sweatingbullets:

Or maybe PD put them in the same team?...lol

I am so tempted to watch the episodes without subs! But I must resist, I won't laugh as much since I have no idea what they're going on about.

MUST BE PATIENT. THANKS ISUBS FOR SUBBING <3

the pics look funny, can't wait!!!

heheh why don't you rewatch it?

LOL i was like that the first time too but I gave in and decided to watch it live/raw then rewatch with eng subs XDD

I already posted this in my twitter and allkpop and I got to repeat it again

OMFG. TVXQ IN RUNNING MAN. OMFG. MY FAVE BAND IN MY FAVE SHOW. FREAKIN AWESOME. HELL YEAAAH.

I'm starting to imagine things like how Lizzy, ChangMin,Yunho, JoongKi, Haha and KJK should be in the same team. That would be awesome

Though i really love Jihyo, I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda sad all the spotlight is given to her as a female cast. Like, LIZZY ?

I really love Lizzy. I think she should come out more. Though I have no idea how is that going to happen. I think it's either the editor is an antifan of After School Lizzy or it's just that Lizzy isn't doing funny things anymore. -sigh- T.T

And on the Jan. 23rd episode, I freakinly hope that joongki and lizzy won't be absent T.T

And on the video, LOL at what Jihyo is wearing haha.

and how did HoMin get running balls? O.O

Hello,

Can anyone let me know what is the song being played in ep. 21 with Kim Jae Dong as guest. The song is played when Joong Ki was saying that he and Ji Hyo will travel to Mok Pyo.

Thanks a lot!

Shout to the world - December :)

I don't think Lizzy filmed with HoMin because if they just filmed the eps w/in the last couple of days, she was in Taiwan with After School.

In any case, it IS kinda sad to see Lizzy got getting as much airtime as JiHyo. The thing with Lizzy is that she's funny when she's interacting with people (not necessarily needing the spotlight). Cuz the funny is in the people's reaction to her by what comes out of her mouth. She's too coordinated to do physical comedy and too new/ young/ innocent/ inexperienced to be anything else other than herself. (she's debuted less than a year ago and was literally casted from the side of the road.) The cast seems to really love her though - I'm sure she'll find her footing eventually. She is clearly trying hard.

I'm kinda hoping when Kahi releases her solo track, she goes on Running Man w/ Lizzy. Team KJK with Kahi to catch everyone and have an AS showdown - I'd watch that.

I was actually expecting HoMin to go on RM I mean they`re on good terms with Jaesuk and have been on basically all his shows and why not go on such an amazing show!!! It`ll be do great to see them on variety again.

But does anyone know what`s going on with the Isubs site, I can`t view any of the download or streaming videos and I know they recently completed ep. 21.

Guest Baka_Ona

I don't think Lizzy filmed with HoMin because if they just filmed the eps w/in the last couple of days, she was in Taiwan with After School.

In any case, it IS kinda sad to see Lizzy got getting as much airtime as JiHyo. The thing with Lizzy is that she's funny when she's interacting with people (not necessarily needing the spotlight). Cuz the funny is in the people's reaction to her by what comes out of her mouth. She's too coordinated to do physical comedy and too new/ young/ innocent/ inexperienced to be anything else other than herself. (she's debuted less than a year ago and was literally casted from the side of the road.) The cast seems to really love her though - I'm sure she'll find her footing eventually. She is clearly trying hard.

I'm kinda hoping when Kahi releases her solo track, she goes on Running Man w/ Lizzy. Team KJK with Kahi to catch everyone and have an AS showdown - I'd watch that.

If monday Lizzy was in Taiwan then she won't appear on the episode, since they record it on Monday.

I think Lizzy need time to adjust, it's the same for Jihyo. With each episode she improved her variety skill, in the end she even got an Award ^^

I was actually expecting HoMin to go on RM I mean they`re on good terms with Jaesuk and have been on basically all his shows and why not go on such an amazing show!!! It`ll be do great to see them on variety again.

But does anyone know what`s going on with the Isubs site, I can`t view any of the download or streaming videos and I know they recently completed ep. 21.

You're having trouble with Isubs ? Weird, i've just finished to watch episode 22 few hours ago.

does anyone know whose next week guest are? since HoMin recorded on the 10th the broadcast would air on the 23rd so who is this week's guest?

and i dnt think Lizzy was present when HoMin guest cause looking through the fancam you could see everyone except Lizzy

Guest nicha1980

^^ next time,pls kindly check the first page for the upcoming guests...thank you...

Ep.26 @ Nakwon Arcade Insadong  : January 16,2011

Guests: Jung Jin Young & Lee Moon Shik

edit

one more bts clip from HoMin's episode...so many bts clips for this ep. huh...lol

http://gall.dcinside...070&page=1&bbs=

credit as tagged & dc yjs

Guest sunny_dance

edit

one more bts clip from HoMin's episode...so many bts clips for this ep. huh...lol

http://gall.dcinside...070&page=1&bbs=

credit as tagged & dc yjs

haha. gotta give it up to the fans and their ninja skills. it's spoiling the ep for me but i can't help myself. it's very rare these days to see any of DBSK on K-TV... DBSK fans are awaiting this ep and most are watching just for HoMin alone. i'm anxious to see what HoMin will bring to the table... i just hope they won't flop as guests. SM artists haven't done that well on the show aside from Choi Siwon. then again, you could say the same for other guests as well... just saying.

I Adore ❤Gary & Jihyo together so I had to post this gif up from somewhere I saw it.

tumblr_lesokxVmea1qdcel5o1_400.gif

(via kpopcorngifs @tumblr)

Its just too adorable. I really like these two together. They just match each other. :wub: