[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

^I haven't seen any links other than the torrents from the previous page.

As for interactions between Joongi and Jihyo, there were some in the latest episode.

I actually really enjoyed the latest episode so I made a few screen caps. Enjoy! Park Bo Young was a great guest btw!

56548733.th.jpg60062049.th.jpg71083863.th.jpg32660829.th.jpg

13156639.th.jpg91551093.th.jpg21687692.th.jpg54551611.th.jpg

96487156.th.jpg36898555.th.jpg27644472.th.jpg13659205.th.jpg

28000527.th.jpg50652125.th.jpg19280847.th.jpg75507439.th.jpg

36373032.th.jpg37736154.th.jpg87704369.th.jpg18702380.th.jpg

48477588.th.jpg95389551.th.jpg83645841.th.jpg25363874.th.jpg

32463246.th.jpg44623620.th.jpg65806802.th.jpg36479257.th.jpg

96429284.th.jpg15943624.th.jpg74088019.th.jpg51938795.th.jpg

22915403.th.jpg65525131.th.jpg18389851.th.jpg96256014.th.jpg

63003660.th.jpg61121756.th.jpg68720666.th.jpg39319795.th.jpg

87110873.th.jpg38946756.th.jpg20396097.th.jpg62192646.th.jpg

78485946.th.jpg61005884.th.jpg61454220.th.jpg50191571.th.jpg

61332706.th.jpg15931130.th.jpg

Guest sunny_dance

thanks nicha and semi-fly for the torrents! =]

i loved this episode, it was the funniest i've seen in a long time.

park bo young was great, she fit right in with the cast members.

Guest chaychisun

Today's episode was one of the fun ones they made. KJK is so funny with the big bell on his ankle in the chasing game....Ji Hyo is also funny with the costume. All in all, worth watching. Just noticed that they cut some of the games from the preview from last week while they were singing the cartoon songs. They did not show the part when Jong kook got caught by Suk Jin and MC Yoo...we also did not get to see MC Yoo do the skip rope.

Guest patricktjai

it was a awsome episode. !!

indeed they did cut a lot from this episode. U can see the punishment has been rushed off as well

I laugh so hard, when lizzy and mc yoo pushed the tall guy out of the elevator !! XD sacrifice lamb hahahahaha

running man fighting !!

Guest davunga

This episode was funny and great at the same time. I missed seeing park bo young. Gwang soo is so funny.

What is the song when HaHa comes on the scream? I've been trying to find it. If anyone can tell me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Guest infinite*

I am so tempted to watch the episodes without subs! But I must resist, I won't laugh as much since I have no idea what they're going on about.

MUST BE PATIENT. THANKS ISUBS FOR SUBBING <3

the pics look funny, can't wait!!!

OMO!!!! Sailor Moon Lizzy!

Orange Caramel promised that they would do a Sailor Moon version of Magic Girl, but it never happened. (Although they did dress up as Wonder Woman so I forgave them) :D

Wow... Do Park Bo Young & Joongki look friggin adorable together or what? Her short height matches with him well. There's gotta be some casting directors watching this episode and thinking... "OMG, I need to make this couple happen in a drama/movie"

lol @ Lizzy & everyones reaction to 'baby' KJK. I immediately knew it was his poor manager in that costume suit when he started punching it though haha.

Gary maintaining his loveline with JiHyo while posing as the camera-man and getting solo shots of her... hahaha priceless

I loved how cute Park Bo Young looked chasing after Gary when she caught on and won the 1 vs 9.

The chasing game was really good with KJK having a handicap (and it made it funnier). Ji Hyo wearing the costume and then talking to Suk Jin and Kwang Soo's confused reaction was priceless... Haha. He never knew she was there and was just like "Whaaaa?"

Guest nicha1980

I read on DBSK's fans twitter that the 2 boys are filming RM now @ Seoul Arts Center . anyone can confirm?

edit

It's confirmed that DBSK are the upcoming guests...credit papitus (kjk cafe) :)

Guest endyendy

it's the best episode so far. Love park bo young, cant get enough of her cuteness. As for me, the best and hilarious scene was when kim jong kook got cheated big time for the second time. yoo jaesuk ran away and i was laughing so hard when i see how irritated jong kook was. LOLLLL!!! he's literally rolling on the floor and screaming.. hahahha... i've watched it 4 times already! going to watch it again after i had my dinner.. runningman & park bo young FTW!!!

Hi..newbie in here..hehehe

O.o Iam falling in Love with Lizzy..so funny and how she say "watjo" so cute.hahaha

I hope Lizzy will more make Running man bloom like flower and fresh like morning air..hahaha

That's all...

LOL

Love running always...hahaha and Yoo JAe Suk..

I read on DBSK's fans twitter that the 2 boys are filming RM now @ Seoul Arts Center . anyone can confirm?

edit

It's confirmed that DBSK are the upcoming guests...credit papitus (kjk cafe) :)

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA I also heard that news. our SHIM changmin & leader-shii are filming Running Man now. OMG, I can't waitttttttttttttt

I just read the tweet from TVXQfacts that TVXQ's in RM episode will be on episode 27. That's seriously jaw drops moment :(

We have to wait about 14 days. SIGH~~~

If i spammed here, i'm so sorry. I just so excited to spazz about that news.

<3 TVXQ

Guest padoindo

[Engsub] KJK Cuts & Running Man Won Netizen's Most Pouplar Program @ SBS Ent. Awards

---

Credit KJKGlobal

thanks nicha1980 noona

we really loves the show

i bet this year haha will be the winner too :D

running man fighting!

Guest zeroleo-s1

Hi guys ^_^ It's my first time posting something in here.

I am curious about the song that was played when Gary (as a cameraman) focusing at jihyo,

can anyone tell me the name of that song? Thank you so much in advance ^^

Hi guys ^_^ It's my first time posting something in here.

I am curious about the song that was played when Gary (as a cameraman) focusing at jihyo,

can anyone tell me the name of that song? Thank you so much in advance ^^

Sounds like Hyun Bin's version of the song "That Man" from the Secret Garden OST. As somebody mentioned earlier, there's lots of Secret Garden related music in this episode.

Guest zeroleo-s1

Sounds like Hyun Bin's version of the song "That Man" from the Secret Garden OST. As somebody mentioned earlier, there's lots of Secret Garden related music in this episode.

Thank you so much for your reply....just finished watching the latest episode, total deabak!! nearly die of laughing throughout the whole episode XD

Guest jjsweeter0211

I found 2 pics from DBSK's thread ( cr goyoonho.com) ^^. Cant wait to see Homin on Running Man . Both of them could run with incredible speed. It would be so much fun if they are in the chasing team and Jong Kook in the mission team haha :D

f00129984d2b2e3d6feea.jpg

Lolz at dracula outfit :P

posteg.png