Universities/Colleges in the Philippines

Guest driftwood023

Guest lonography

@cutegit

Really? Friday is a no-class day? That's awesome! Loooooong weekends then. You could get wasted in Green Place as early as Thursday and not worry about class tomorrow. So, there's no U-break anymore? No bands coming in during Wednesdays? :tears:

So you're in Liberal Arts, right? I always thought girls from CLA were hot. I had this class with a CLA block, where us, boys, were outnumbered 5:1 by the girls. It was my favorite class as well. Hehe. :ph34r:

Seoul is nice. Like, when I first came here, I said, "*whistles* 80% of the girls here are smokin' hot!" I dunno but I have always had a crush on girls with sexy chinky eyes. Everything here though is expensive; like a glass of vodka would cost 9000 won (450 pesos) and you could get it in the Philippines far cheaper than that. Anyway, I don't see myself leaving Korea soon since I got attached to this country: the girls, food, culture, and even the Korean missionaries who come ringing your doorbell at 8 in the morning while you're recovering from last night's party.

So what other things changed in DLSU and Taft? Jenny (the crazy guy) still there?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neinsager

hahahahaha! jenny is a celebrity. i'm not even from dlsu and i know him! niyakap nya ako dati sa loob ng chowking. that was like 4 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetRUI

hahahahaha! jenny is a celebrity. i'm not even from dlsu and i know him! niyakap nya ako dati sa loob ng chowking. that was like 4 years ago.

NYAHAHA~ i always talk to him and ask him about school stuff...

which is a wonder why he knows about these things?

he's friendly...and like...he has hugged almost all of my guy friends and even kissed on on the cheek~

it was sooooper funny~

i heard he has a friendster acct.

Guest kimlinheung

i'm a freshman student taking up Nursing in San Juan De Dios Education Foundation Inc. (College) located in Roxas Blvd., Pasay City..^^

i know jenny rides the bus and he's from the south.. xD

like in sucat or something, i think.. > <;;

he kissed one of my classmates in the cheek once.. xD

Guest jungyunho

I MISS JENNY! lol.

JENNY is from admiral, las pinas city. [hahaha i sound stalkerish]

i often rode the same bus with him[her?]. haha yeah jenny has a firendster account but i doubt that it's truly his.

how's jenny now? i miss dlsu T.T

Guest lonography

Oh! I know Jenny too xD Jenny from the Taft raw, hahaha! I see a lot of his pictures on my friends' Multiply accounts (: Anyway, could you guys tell me more about him? Curious, hahaha 8D

Jenny from the Block!

• 2 months later...
Guest pinoyben

I'm applying for PWU (Philippine Women's University and Concordia College For nursing btw I'm canada moving there to live and study. I'll be needing to go thru entrance exams. Anyone know how hard they hard for PWU and Concordia College? What kind of subject are there on the board exam?

Guest cpopbaby19

^The entrance exam shouldn't be hard. The university entrance exams that are really mind boggling are the ones of Ateneo, UP, DLSU and some other schools. PWU and Concordia (where's that? ;_; i haven't heard of it.. >o<) should be fine. :D

I can't help you with the stuff on the nursing board since I'm not taking that up. lol

Guest pinoyben

^The entrance exam shouldn't be hard. The university entrance exams that are really mind boggling are the ones of Ateneo, UP, DLSU and some other schools. PWU and Concordia (where's that? ;_; i haven't heard of it.. >o<) should be fine. :D

I can't help you with the stuff on the nursing board since I'm not taking that up. lol

Philippine Womens University (i tink taft) and Concordia College Sta. Ana. For entrance exams what are the subjects covered? ie; Math, English, etc...I already nursing board exam is a killer, my friend went through it and failed by 1% (FYI only 25% of students passed that took the entrance exam this year. Anyways thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

up, ba psychology :)

& i've been reading the replies here, mag-share na rin ako. haha.

i took all the exams of all the major schools here in the philippines - up, admu, dlsu, ust. thankfully, i got in :]

i agree with some people that the ACET was the easiest :) maybe cos of the fact that i was mostly ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH & i love english. haha.

college is insane.

Guest Daikirai

o-o My family all graduated from Ateneo..

My cousin currently attends La Salle..

Other cousins attend St. B..something. I don't know @_@

Guest cpopbaby19

Philippine Womens University (i tink taft) and Concordia College Sta. Ana. For entrance exams what are the subjects covered? ie; Math, English, etc...I already nursing board exam is a killer, my friend went through it and failed by 1% (FYI only 25% of students passed that took the entrance exam this year. Anyways thanks for the heads up.

Math, English, Reading Comprehension, Science, General Knowledge and Abstract Reasoning. Most schools follow that format.

it's been ages since i visited this thread. anyways, hi guys! *waves*

btw, i attended an audition on this Pinoy K-pop Idol thing last week in UP Diliman and i should say, the people who auditioned are really good. most of them danced though. * i was actually waiting for someone to sing except for my friend*

Happy Korean Month guys and gals~!

• 1 month later...
Guest xstephh17x

Oh found a thread about this! =]

Anyway, I'm thinking about studying in the Philippines, Does anyone here take Pharmacy? Oh and I'm thinking about going to UST or CEU. How hard is the entrance exam? What level of Math and Science is on the test? I studied in the PI in HS but only 1st yr - 3rd yr then went here in the US and graduated HS took some classes in a community college but the classes I took were pretty much pre-requisites so it won't really be credited there. I went to a Career College too and finished the Pharmacy Tech program. Anyway, I'm planning on taking Pharmacy there because if I take it here it will take forever and so much competition to get into a Pharm school. =/

please help... =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craziiasschiq

i guess im the only one from ateneo de davao university here? hahaha.

and im in my junior year taking up nursing! pretty much exhaustinG@

Guest neinsager

did you guys go to the lantern parade last night? it was spectacular. even in a small way, i'm proud that i had the opportunity to participate in the centennial lantern parade (as a member of the choir).

Archived