Going Gray?

ParisAsta

Alright, I am 21 and already have gray hair! Genetics sucks. Its not a new thing, I started going gray in high school, but now its in streaks and you can really see it. If you where going gray this early in life, would you accept it and embrace it, or dye and hide like I am doing now?

Guest AsOne

lol i've always got excited when i found a piece of white strand in my hair. I usually keep it but then i'm always dying my hair O_O. Well your still 21, you can make it a fashion trend lol. I'm always putting white extensions in my hair. I reackon it's funky haha.

Guest rouge

Does your grey hairs turn back to normal color after a while? My friend has this problem, she got it from her mum. She gets these grey/white hairs, but she neevr pulls them out because they turn back black again! Its so bizarre cos she has some hairs that are white, but half black because its turning back to normal.

If its just a few, and they really bother you, just pull them out. lol They will grow back anyway. But if its quite alot, and you don't wanna be taking any tweezers to your head, just dye it.

But if it doesn't bother you, then just leave them alone.

Guest happy_mim

i have loads.............

im only twenty...........

so i dye... dye....dye..!!!

O_O

although its a good excuse to change my haircolor often....kdkdkd

even my mom tells me to dye... kdkd

Guest crystal_clover

Does your grey hairs turn back to normal color after a while? My friend has this problem, she got it from her mum. She gets these grey/white hairs, but she neevr pulls them out because they turn back black again! Its so bizarre cos she has some hairs that are white, but half black because its turning back to normal.

If its just a few, and they really bother you, just pull them out. lol They will grow back anyway. But if its quite alot, and you don't wanna be taking any tweezers to your head, just dye it.

But if it doesn't bother you, then just leave them alone.

Are you sure? Some hair is half black and half white because the black hair is turning white (not the other way round). Unless you meant her hair was white at the roots and black at the ends, than maybe true.

Guest rouge

Are you sure? Some hair is half black and half white because the black hair is turning white (not the other way round). Unless you meant her hair was white at the roots and black at the ends, than maybe true.

Yes. Her white hairs turn back black. Some of it is half white at the bottom and some of them are half white at the top. Sometimes she has long periods where she doesn't get any white hairs at all. Then she'll have outbursts where she gets alot, then they start fading. Bizzare.

Archived