少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

There are two main things I would like to talk about in this post:

1st. Views on this thread =/= popularity drop

2nd. How they act/behave on tv or in fancams.

1. All throughout soompi, for some reason, there has been a decline in viewers but I think it's a glitch. Look at the number of viewers in the entire forum(800-900), basically, the same as soshified, and you'll see that this thread is lucky (for the lack of a better term) even to pull 15-25 viewers.

2. Why is everyone so crazed about how they behave in fancams? They are already scrutinized enough from the public, and now fans are looking into every detail. GIVE THEM A BREAK. So what, they don't look happy. They can't always be putting up smiles. They are human, and they can get upset or angry. It's healthy to show emotion. It must be tiring for them to look happy all the time; they do it so often that sometimes I even forget that they can be pissed or upset. And for that, I applaud them for being strong.

Guest goodtenggu

LOL They arent declining lol.. they dont have much activities happening .. therefore noone really visit here everyday anymore .. and this is normal every year or between promo. wait till august when the start Japan tour we will all come back everday

and forgive them and understand them?? for what they havent done anything wrong.

lol man trolls are always here! especially promo time

I know:) Their popularity aren't declining and they didn't do anything wrong.

I'm just saying that I'm really tired of hearing nonsense you know? And I just hope they aren't hurt by these words. Sorry .. heh. I guess what I said could've sounded like something I didn't mean to say. And just saying that generally, I won't believe any of these rumors unless the girls confirm it themselves. Once again, my apologies!

nah i think there's smth wrong with soompi this past couple of days

it's like it couldnt show the members whose on in every thread

even at the most famous band thread also the same

but now seem getting back to normal

even with almost no activities recently

this thread manage to get 76 pages 1,500+ replies 460,000+ views within 2 weeks

with this speed it will be less than a year for 4th thread

I think they are now preparing for Japan advancement

can't wait for more update

I guess the girls will give us a hint soon ^^

oh yeah i forgot about sm album rumor

I think this will come out first and then go to japan

want to see boshi here ^^

Guest prettyoungthing

2010062710002910021.jpg

2010062710002910023.jpg

2010062710002910022.jpg

credit: newsen/shoujicloud@twitter/mokochan@ssf

[news] SNSD spends time with 100 lucky fans promoting LG Cookie - Posted by blueprincess824 on 9:10 AM

SNSD went out had fun with 100 lucky fans for LG Cookie.

LG Electronics held a fan meeting last 26th with SNSD inviting 100 lucky chosen fans at a gallery cafe in Seoul.

The fans who were also buyers of the phone that were invited were able to bond with the girls as they were given dancing classes by the girls and also had baking, autograph sessions, photograph taking and also games.

Last April, LG released the new "Cookie" model with SNSD as their models, with the unique featured and design targeting the youth, the model had a successful launch.

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews

Guest HyperionZ

I think the numbers viewing the thread wasn't working properly the past couple days because all I saw was 1-2 people viewing the thread all the time, so that was weird to me.

I haven't seen the fancams of their recent events for Cooky, but I'm thinking they are preparing real hard for their Japanese debut. Not sure why Hyoyeon is standing in the back and seems distracted, but I don't think its something too serious to worry about. Hope they will stay healthy during their break.

Guest prettyoungthing

tiffany.jpg

[news]SNSD Tiffany "I Came Back Healthily" - Posted by nearnine on 9:01 AM

Girls' Generation Tiffany has came back as the MC of "MuCore"

On the 26th, Tiffany and Yuri has appeared on MBC 'Show! Music Core' with their special smile. Tiffany and Yuri attracted people with their blue and white mixed outfit that symbolized coolness on the middle of the summer.

Tiffany has been suffering from vocal fold nodule and been receiving treatments. Unfortunately, her condition has gotten worse recently. Also, they were away from 'Show! Music Core' for three weeks because of their temporary vacation.

On this day of 'Show Music Core', CNBLUE, f(x), 4minute, Seo Inyoung, IU& Im Seolong(from 2AM), Orange Caramel, MBLAQ, So Yeon from T-ARA, Koyote, Sistar, NS Yoonji, Flower, Dae Gook Nam Ah, Infinite, Electro Boys, Seo Youngeun, Sookhee, Lina, X-Cross has appeared.

Translated by: soCOOL@soshified.com

Credits to: Newsen Kim Jiyoon Reporter (june@newsen.com)

Guest Procrastinatoress

Tiffany really wasn't moving her mouth alot lol. She must be in pain...

Wisdom teeth probably?

Man, I miss her ultra wide smile.

Also, the girls are gorgeous in that fancam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PufauQySNA

Haha, ever since I've been watching SNSD's soompi thread, there's like never been less than like 20-30 people in here. I think soompi is glitching? Or as someone stated earlier, soompi as a whole is kinda dead lol.

Haha, ever since I've been watching SNSD's soompi thread, there's like never been less than like 20-30 people in here. I think soompi is glitching? Or as someone stated earlier, soompi as a whole is kinda dead lol.

earlier South Korea lost, I think soompi admins change the lay out back to default from the world cup cheer background and in the process there were a lot of glitches that was seen.

but in any case, is there any confirmation from SM Entertainment regarding the delayment of SNSD's concert in BKK on December to sometime in 2011??

Guest fallen*angel

KBS2 News - SNSD Cut (June, 26, 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGH3CGyg0nU&feature=player_embedded

Sunny, Yuri, Jessica, & Yoona cheering for Korea.

caps from this

56814734.png

cap cr; me

[quote name='-quiescent' date='26 June 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1277589074' post='16108543'

to spice this thread up here's a few questions to fellow sones...

What's your favourite performance of the girls so far? Name one and perhaps a video link.(can also be special dances from Chocolate, Sketchbook etc)

CHAOTIC - SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJtGOPikyY

What's your favourite cheography of the girls so far?

Into the new world remix

What's your favourite song of the girls so far? (including, solo's, duet's, ost's) Name top three.

1) Genie

2) Girls' Generation

3) Naengmyun

What type of theme/genre would you like the girls new Japanese song to be? (cutesy, dance pop (like TMYW Genie) etc - or just give an example of a previous song like RDR type of song etc.)

i want them to be cute, but like the girls said, they dont wanna be cute anymore.

i feel as if they're gonna have the "FRESH" concept this time, like into the new world.

ITNW was really "refreshing" lol and "new". i felt cleansed and re-energized after watching it, so i think its going to be something like that.

like in their japan photobook, its going to be something natural and comfortable for them.

[/quote

Guest evilgary

sunny looks so pretty in the kbs news cut, i hink she really looks great in the cherleading outfit

tiffany still looks a little uncomfortable for me, i wonder if shes doing fine

Guest Malyo

to spice this thread up here's a few questions to fellow sones...

What's your favourite performance of the girls so far? Name one and perhaps a video link.(can also be special dances from Chocolate, Sketchbook etc)

Their cover of There You'll Be by Faith Hill.

What's your favourite cheography of the girls so far?

Rhythm Nation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKunyWHM80

What's your favourite song of the girls so far? (including, solo's, duet's, ost's) Name top three.

1) Genie

2) Into the new world

3) StarStarStar

What type of theme/genre would you like the girls new Japanese song to be?

Nothing cutesy, nothing sexy. I just want them to sing a mature type of song. Not a song that has another type of "Oppa I love you" kind of lyrics but a song that reinforces GIRL POWER, something like Run Devil Run. Could be a sad song too. Oh yea, and there should be a some RAPPING too!

Guest naurz

earlier South Korea lost, I think soompi admins change the lay out back to default from the world cup cheer background and in the process there were a lot of glitches that was seen.

but in any case, is there any confirmation from SM Entertainment regarding the delayment of SNSD's concert in BKK on December to sometime in 2011??

As to what they told me they are still trying to see when the girls have free schedule that will match the Venue hall.

i was actually thinking of going to the other concerts .. while waiting for the BKK one

^... maybe not rapping lol. That would be a bit weird? I think that if SNSD would have a song with rap in it, there should be a male rapper? To make it sound cool? Iono lol. not that i don't think they can't do it.

btw....guys

PLEASE WATCH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS if you haven't already. AMAZING VOCALS here by our taengoo. ESPECIALLY AT THE END. Gosh, no wonder she was upset, because she could have torn up the stage even more than she did in the one that was broadcasted.

Guest Procrastinatoress

^... maybe not rapping lol. That would be a bit weird? I think that if SNSD would have a song with rap in it, there should be a male rapper? To make it sound cool? Iono lol. not that i don't think they can't do it.

btw....guys

PLEASE WATCH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS if you haven't already. AMAZING VOCALS here by our taengoo. ESPECIALLY AT THE END. Gosh, no wonder she was upset, because she could have torn up the stage even more than she did in the one that was broadcasted.

Agreed. SNSD are capable enough but I actually kinda like that they don't rap as often as the other groups around these days.

And yes, I saw that. T^T They shoulda just filmed the rehearsal and broadcasted that...Honestly.

Guest Malyo

btw....guys

Lol, Run Devil Run does have a few raps in it if you didn't notice. But yea, if SNSD did have another rap in their song, I'd prefer them not to rap like girls like Hyuna as she is too high pitchy for me. Something low and slow like in RDR would be good. Hyoyeon and Yuri rapped pretty well in WG's Tell Me too.

Thanks for the vid btw. DAMN YOU MUBANK!

Guest timpa

thanks for the rehearsal fancam and that's why I was so thrilled to hear Taengoo would be a part of this cover. From watching all her performances on chinchin where she covered a lot of English songs she always does such an amazing job. I think those songs and when she gets to do OST's is when she really gets to show off the full range of her vocal ability.