少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Don't know has it been shared?

Star King : Once she memorised the choreography, nothing can stop her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssLqieOE_8&feature=youtu.be

Im Yoona VS Kim Hyoyeon Choding VS Choding Sword fighting? SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfIp4qlQS4&feature=youtu.be

cr;90haz0517@twitter & uploader

Guest sukimiy

^ thanks for clips, never seen it before and that SK one really hilarious!!! yuriahh~ LOL

(Jῡnε 26, 2010) Nichkhun wants Yoona to be his partner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82xxiGe-NlE

cr.absolutekeoconvoi

yoontisic > <

96204798.jpg

cr.as tagged

Guest prettyoungthing

Nich Khun confesses on his ideal type, “Sorry to TaecYeon, but she’s YoonA” - Posted on June 26, 2010 by sookyeong

2PM Nich Khun reveals his ideal type of girl before meeting his make-believe wife on We Got Married.

On MBC We Got Married aired on 26th June, Nich Khun boarded the bus to meet his make-believe wife. And in the midst, Kim NaYoung appeared.

Kim NaYoung asked Nich Khun, “You should have someone you want as your wife. If that person is from So Nyeo Shi Dae, who is she?” Nich Khun answered, “Even though I’m sorry to TaecYeon, she’s YoonA.”

Nich Khun added, “EunJung from T-ara and Victoria from f(x).” as his ideal type of girls. And it turned out that his make-believe wife on the show is f(x) Victoria. The 2 made the first foreigner couple on the show.

S:Newsen

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I thought Fany's jaw looked a little stiff while MCing. Like her jaw is swollen.. I hope everything is fine with her now :) It's good to see her back on stage with Yuri again!

29z526e.jpg

credit: http://www.sosiz.net/org_data/7467877

Guest surreal_v

Tiffany's jaw looks abit swollen. I think it's due to the fact that she got her wisdom teeth removed. Remember there was a rumor once (can Silis correct me if I'm wrong or clarify this?) that Tiffany was having a toothache during either Oh or RDR promotion and she had to tolerate it till she has free time to extract it out?

Don't think its due to plastic surgery.. LOL. Actually even if she DID, it's just botox. She can't heal that fast :P

WTH with the surgery comment -_-

she look EXACTLY THE SAME yesterday perf

you think ppl can get cure from plastic surgery just in 1 day?

if she did it she will need like a week or more recovery and not doing some activity like MCing

sometimes ppl need to think far before making assumption

she just look A BIT swollen but NOT different at all!!! swollen could happen coz of anything

^

eh tell me bout it!!!

my face look super swollen when i got toothache @_@

it's more like her cheeks lil bit swollen, but her face still look the same to me

Guest wilsone9

Daily Interest[06.26.10]Tiffany revealed:" Seohyun sings 'Loner' during her shower"

Yongseo couple who just moved into their newly-wed house,Yonghwa's sister-in-laws Hyoyeon,Tiffany,Taeyeon came and visited.Tiffany shocking revealed "When Seohyun is showering, she will sing CN Blue 'Loner' ".

During the broadcast of MBC We Got Married on 26th June,the arrival of sister-in-laws make Yonghwa very nervous.

Tiffany then said "When Seohyun is showering,she will sing 'Loner' ", immediately Seohyun showed her nervousness,but still followed and sang a little bit.

Yonghwa then said "I also listened to SNSD 'Run Devil Run' when I'm showering".To this,during the interview,Seohyun could not comment anything about it,while Yonghwa said that he's proud of himself.

Hyoyeon continued "Seohyun used to praise Yonghwa oftenly,just like rapping,said that there's no burden and take good care of her,showing off that you are an oppa-like husband".

Source:Newsen

Post by Fanstaengoo & snsdlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

I didn't add the video part

"Jung Yonghwa meanwhile admitted that he listens to SNSD / Girls’ Generation Run Devil Run while showering." cr allkpop

Guest evilgary

lol i'm amazed to know that seohyun sings c.n blue lner when she showers. cause she doesn't looks like the type that she would enjoy a fast beat song.

Guest KhimJJee

[News] SNSD Jessica attends Tory Burch’s flagship store opening event and 'captures attention'

2468369.jpg

[TV Daily-Reporter Yoo Jin Lee] SNSD Jessica, during the past 3 days, attended Tory Burch’s flagship store opening at Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Like usual, a great fashion sense of the music industry and known by the fashionistas, Jessica attended the opening event of Tory Burch with a golden light mini dress, which caught attention and even showed a mature appeal.

Jessica, a fluent English speaker, congratulated designer Tory Burch of the grand opening of her flagship store. During the opening event, Tory Burch thanked Jessica for admiring the opening in addition to Jessica's cute, yet mature, appearance and also her fluency in English.

The best fashionista amongst American socialites, Tory Burch, launched her brand worldwide in 2004 with her name, in which her annual profit is 300 billion won, with more than 600 stores to raise revenue, the brand growing to be a global brand.

In June 2010, at the Cheongdam-dong Fashion Street, the opening of Tory Burch’s flagship store is differentiated from existing department store and brand name stores, as the 120 square feet’s design space is inspired by Tory Burch's own lifestyle.

Translated by: Yeji @ ssf

Credits to: TV Daily-Reporter Yoo Jin Lee news@tvdaily.co.kr

Guest tipmoney

[FANCAM] The girls arriving at Cooky Date event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5VaooV8Vg

Cr; ItsAllAboutYul2

Guest azukibun

I know it's a bit late, but congrats to SOSHI for the award!! You girls are the best!

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4368/dsc2125.jpg

after what happened on MuBank, this is like the best gift ever!! This is after MuBank right? Hope so, because that means our Taengoo is ok. I'm so proud of all Sones who try their best to defend Tae, great job Sones, we know Taengoo is not that kind of person who got pissed of because of small matters right?

Jeez...Taengoo is way too beautiful to handle!!

Thank you for sharing!! :wub:

AND of course WELCOME BACK to our MUSHROOM FANY FANY TIFFANY!!

Guest tellurmomthx

omg :o the number of members/guests viewing this thread has dropped significantly since the last time I visited.. which is like 2 or 3 days ago. what the hell happened ??

Our girl's popularity declining? I seriously hope that's not the case =/

YAY!! I saw cuts of MuCore of our 2 lovely MC tandem, I'm happy that Fany's right beside Yuri once again wooHOOO!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gif

did you guys see Yuri with the magician costume ROFL!!! that's gonna be a classic for sure :lol::lol:

---

http://www.frontiertimes.co.kr/news/news/2010/06/27/53996.html

소녀시대 태연 '좋은환경' 발언 이면엔 무엇이?

What is the underlying meaning behind SNSD Tayeon's "good environment" comment?

입력 : 2010-06-27 03:51:53

편집 : 2010-06-27 03:51:53

most of the info you all know... but the article did state:

Due to the attention of the 'contreversy', more attention regarding (Taeyeon's)

comment will be closely monitored.

Meaning MuBank will have no choice but to do exactly what they failed to do... Taeng maybe criticized but in the end she will indirectly forced MuBank to create a "good environment for artists".

some interesting information shared by Yuri's yoga instructor, Nadia

news source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201006240810511119&ext=na

video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr3LZSjk7zY

translation below by Kiss Me (posted on Team Y spazz thread on ssf)

Nadia's main client? SNSD Yuri! Yuri's beautiful body line thanks to Nadia's yoga. Nadia explains how Yuri's flaw is that compared to her upper body, her lower body is a bit thicker. The MC adds in how SNSD also wears a lot of hot pants, so it requires Yuri not to slack off with her exercises cause she might not want to be compared with her other members. Then Nadia adds in saying that there's a lot of competition(?) amongst the members because they hide doing yoga from each other. So the MCs like... uh oh so is it okay if we say this on air? so Nadia adds that everyone is already aware of Yuri's love for Yoga

WOW!! Yul's competitiveness is no joke :mellow: