少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest dhoney

fancams of our taeyeon during rehearsal :) she's amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADvmHTHA8pM

love the fanchants during the 'my life would suck without you' stage...

they would shout kim taeyeon and jung yonghwa... when they say jung yonhwa really fast it sounds like get married in korean... but i probably just heard wrong.

can't wait to watch we got married with snsd in it!!!!!

Guest cobelala_163

i see taeyeon almost to cry at the end of her speech. u can see her tear in the above pictures. fighting taengoo!

Guest Qrizta

LOL After taeyeon's incident, only one conclusion i can come up with. Don't be a korean idol especially female idol if one doesn't have the gut.

Being in SNSD is freaking tiring, even as a fan who has been following them since debut I could feel the tiredness.

Living under the spotlight 24/7.

Being called as the manufactured dolls of entertainment industry yet when they speak up about something, some people will call them diva or stuck up. When they just suck it up, people will call them coward and pathetic for not being able to stand up for themselves. ckckck...

At least I'm grateful now that I know when Taeng smiles she really means it not just a fake smile to please people. And I know how she loves her fans... She still waved to fans and smiled despite feeling totally bad.

All she did was for fans and performers.

She prob knew the consequence of her actions and she was ready to take the negative reaponse in order to get the positive reaction that she aimed for.

Btw, I love how Fany kept trying to cheer Taeyeon up...

I always think these 2 silently support each other very much.

Not that the rest didn't but I think it proves the fact that these 2 have known each other long before SNSD debut so they understand each other the most.

That pic posted when taeng smiled a little at the cheerful Fany made me warm inside.

An assurance that no matter what SNSD will stand up for each other. ^^

They went through worse anyway...XD

Guest iwanttodreamwithyouforever

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5915/tumblrl4l9xvgaij1qax28s.jpg

that picture shows that snsd brings out the best of each other ^^

TaeNy!~ <3 Awwww so sweet of Fany to rush up to Taeyeon and cheer her up! Looking at that picture makes me feel warm inside.

Qrizta,I agree with everything you said!! <33

Taeyeon sounded awesome in the rehearsal!! Goodness her high notes are the best!

Guest hotchocolatelove

^ omg, thx for sharing the fancam of the rehearsal!

wow, she really hit the highed note there! i was "WOW!" when she hit the note!

make me so proud of being Taeganger :D

i really almost wanted to cry when i watched the Oh! perf last night!

Taengoo was not happy, i dont like unhappy Taengoo! TT____TT

Guest greatgrey

While I am definitely in support of Taeyeon's view, I can't help but feel that purposely highlighting the problem during the reward speech was a bit unprofessional. And certainly in the Oh! performance where she was noticeably bothered and not trying very hard. I'm in no doubt that whatever Taeyeon was bothered about is justified. But I also wish she would've taken her stand a bit more professionally, like talking it through with the right channels instead of pouting in public. KBS is the one in the wrong here, but I hope in the future, complaints are carried out a bit more professionally. Just my 2 cents

Before I get bashed or anything, I would like to say that I really do love Taeyeon. LOTS. I guess this Music Bank incident showed that even idols make mistakes. I'm not saying that KBS was innocent in this matter.

I would've preferred that even if one of her earpiece was still faulty during the Oh! performance, she should at least try to give her best and dance well. I was a bit disappointed in the way she performed during Oh! though. When I first read the article I thought it was only a few seconds long, but I was surprised that she was "down" for pretty much the entire thing. And that really bothered me.

Anyway, I still support and love them all. Grats to Fany for trying to cheer Taeng up. :)

I surprise taeyeon reward speech issue still running. = = We should end this topic and move on. Wait SM statement or More news. Our leader is strong. And 8 members always support her. So don't worried. We should wait to see WGM today. ^^

some cap, Poor Sunny. Did you see something. keke :D

hint: it's from yoonyul thread.

MB_sE011.jpg

cr; as tagged

Guest hotchocolatelove

I surprise taeyeon reward speech issue still running. = = We should end this topic and move on. Wait SM statement or More news. Our leader is strong. And 8 members always support her. So don't worried. We should wait to see WGM today. ^^

some cap, Poor Sunny. Did you see something. keke :D

MB_sE011.jpg

cr; as tagged

^ i agree with you.. close this topic and move one..

btw, what is with the cap? i cant spot anything..

sharing..

Taeng asked for re-take..

img0159n.jpg

cr : as tagged

Guest princess_jamie

260610 Music Core

mc.jpg

mc2.jpg

mc3-1.jpg

mc4-1.jpg

mc5.jpg

mc6.jpg

FANY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss her SOOOOOOOO much!!!

CR: me (@jamieluvsosi)

Guest hyonismx

the cameramen totally failed, in dance special they zoom in yoona's face when hyo did dance break <_< and this is not the first time too they shot unnecessary thing during hyo part and why always hyo?? :angry:

78580282.gif

39694135.gif

69240500.gif

19437984.gif

73372289.gif

63843499.gif

35040324.gif

26727653.gif

66705566.gif

cr: as tagged

Guest timpa

Yay for the return of MC Fany!

BTW, watching the performance yesterday I think this is the first time in awhile all the girls have long hair. Usually you had one or more of them with a shorter cut. Fany had short hair for awhile, Jessica had her octopus hair for a chunk of 2009, then Yoona cut her hair for her drama and Sooyoung got a short cut.

Guest choyon

Am I the only one here, convinced Hyoyeon at least got a nosejob?

Her face looks different during the performance, furthermore she is short but she hid behind her taller bandmates when they were backstage or getting the mutizen. That's just weird.

i miss FANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so glade to see fany back MC in Mucore.. Yul partner and lover kekeke.. YulTi ^^

fany voice is changing.. i wonder if her throat heal yet i doubt it ... i soo happy to see fany ..

Guest Econxp

wow Taeyeon sounds awesome during rehearsal, and i thought she sounded fine in the official version. no wonder she was upset she couldnt show her best to her fans. sorry to bring this issue again but to be honest, this really isnt as big of a deal than some of you think. k-netizen arent really making a big deal out of this, international-netizens are more into it for some odd reason.