少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Chocolate_Gummy_Bear

Happy 5th anniversary Girls Generation! I hope God continues to bless you and all your footsteps!

Guest Tiger Dragon

Fashion King castmate, Girls' Generation's Yuri, sends Shin Se Kyung a cake
The cake was sent in celebration of Se Kyung's upcoming film, R2B: Return to Base.

via lwmeee twitter
최안나무셔운여자 ....•~• .... (Scary lady Choi Anna...)
Azz5lp2CAAA3Kumjpglarge.jpg
The cake reads: "Lee Gayoung, I’m watching you. R2B daebak!”
Thanks to willenette for the translation.

Guest annaalthafunnisa

popularity of snsd members based on number of subscriber from each snsd member channel. credit gives to youtube channel
youtube girl generation- 30412 subscribersyoutube smtown-18718 subscribersyoutube taeyeon-10037 subscribersyoutube im yoona-8413 subscribersyoutube seohyun-7626 subscribers youtube tiffany-7461 subscribersyoutube jessica-6887 subscribersyoutube sooyoung-5563 subscribersyoutube sunny-5523 subscribersyoutube hyoyeon-3982 subscribers
cant find yuri... :((

Guest hansomina

SNSD’s Jessica and Krystal of f(x) to Release First Duet for ‘To the Beautiful You’ OST

Sisters Jessica and Krystal, of SNSD and f(x) respectively, will show their vocal harmony through an upcoming OST.

For the OST of SBS’ To the Beautiful You, sisters Jessica and Krystal will duet on a song called Butterfly. The song will serve as the love theme song for the leads and the lyrics will reflect the young and warm-feelings from one’s first love and is accompanied by a sweet melody. Butterfly is the first duet officially released by the two sisters.

61068615.jpg

Additionally, fellow SM Entertainment label mate J-Min will also release a solo track for the OST titled Stand Up. The song was previously heard in teaser videos for To the Beautiful You, and has a heavy guitar and strong drum beat. 

Both Butterfly and Stand Up were unveiled online on August 15. 

Photo credit: SBS, SM

Cr: Enewsworld

Guest hansomina

Who Wore it Better: Super Junior’s Yesung vs SNSD’s Yoona

Super Junior’s Yesung and SNSD’s Yoona have snapped pictures together wearing glasses but who rocks the eyewear better?

The pictures were revealed by Super Junior’s Yesung through his Twitter on August 15 as he tweeted, “With baby Yoona. So much rain pourding..”

The included pictures showed Yesung in a black shirt and Yoona in a simple white one-piece. Over their fair faces, both singers could be seen sporting a pair of black-rimmed glasses as they smiled and made cute poses.

70968888.jpg

Netizens commented, “You guys look similar in the pictures”, “So cute! I want a pair too” and “Both have such small faces. I’m so jealous.” 

42501681.jpg

Photo credit: Yesung’s Twitter

cr: Enewsworld

Guest jenipeo

I just love this group. I started to know Kpop because of them girls. They changed my life forever. :)  Happy 5th anniversary and have fun and make us beautiful songs !

Guest hansomina

TVXQ, SNSD and EXO Prepare for SMTOWN Concert

Practice makes perfect and the TVXQ, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and EXO members are ready to put on a perfect performance. 

On August 18, choreographer Hwang Sang Hoon tweeted, “Rehearsal with sm family.” 

33858741.jpg

Attached to the tweet was a picture from the dance studio with TVXQ′s U-Know Yunho, SNSD′s Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Yuri, EXO-K’s Kai, and EXO-M’s Tao. 

From the picture, it appears that this group of young artists may have something special in store for fans at the SM Town Live World Tour Concert, which will take place on August 18 at the Jamsil Sports Complex in Seoul. 

Photo Credit: Hwang Sang Hoon’s Twitter

cr: Enewsworld

SNSD’s Hyoyeon Gets Mistaken for a Foreigner by Korean Citizen

2012-08-20 16:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif  

Widely known as one of the most popular Girls′ Generation members overseas, Hyoyeon may have found the reason for her fame.

In the August 18 broadcast of KBS’ Invincible Youth 2, the group divided into two teams and were tasked with showing foreigners from abroad around in some of Korea’s tourist places.

Hyoyeon’s team was tasked with heading to a palace in Seoul which was formally known as ‘Gyungwoon Palace’ which the team figured out to be Deoksu Palace.

There, one regular passer-by seemed to not recognize Hyoyeon as he approached her and asked in English, “Where are you from?”, creating a rather unusual and awkward moment.

82735092.jpg

A taken aback Hyoyeon was then seen responding, “I’m a Korean!”

The passer-by was seen making a bashful face while Hyoyeon began fleeing the scene while saying, “I’m so embarrassed!” much to the laughter of her peers.

Photo credit: KBS

Guest thefantasyexpress

This is a bit late since this was weeks ago, but did anybody else cry during SNSD's 5th anniversary?I began watching fanmade videos for the 5th anniversay and I began crying (Not openly, since they were people at my house) to see how far these girls had come.
I remember my own experience with SNSD and I remember watching Girls' Go To School and how many times I watched the whole thing and I cried because I was so happy to see them grow up. I really miss their old days with Into The New World and Girls' Generation.
It may sound stupid since I'm not a member of SNSD or a family member or friend of them, but I'm a S♥NE, so I'm allowed to be happy for them, right?

Guest gekikara

^It's not stupid. I remember watching the MuBank broadcast a few years back when SNSD won their 9th trophy for Gee. Cannot even tell you how many people in that chatroom admitted to crying out of happiness for them. When you're a dedicated SONE sometimes your emotions can just overcome you. And it was the same thing really, seeing how far they'd come and being overwhelmed by it. 
I may have cried a little bit too. Manly tears. 

Guest PauSprouse

I can't tell you how happy I am that these girls reached their dream. When I first watched 'Into The New World' all I thought was "Wow. These girls are gonna be amazing!" And I was right. Little did I know that they're gonna be Korea's No. 1 Girl Group. 
    I always hated Kpop. Like, forever. But when I watched ITNW, I found myself not stopping watching more of their songs. And I suddenly grew an attachment to them. Whatever they are, they will always be SNSD. Because it's Girl's Generation... and they're not gonna stop. ;-)

Guest shadowangel28

class="title" style="border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 2.5em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(26, 85, 123); line-height: 1em; position: relative; text-transform: uppercase; "K-POP FANTASY CONCERT STARRING SNSD AND EXO LIVE IN MANILA

K-Pop Fantasy Concert Starring SNSD and EXO live in Manila at the Mall of Asia Arena

“Girls Generation & EXO are coming on January 19, 2013 for the’K-POP Fantasy’ concert to be held in Manila, Philippines, was finalized this concert, SM Entertainment, as well as major domestic large entertainment belonging to the top-level K-POP STAR comprised of domestic and international K-POP fans explosion of interest is expected”.

More K-POP artists to be announced soon.

Source: http://media.daum.net/culture/art/newsview?newsid=20120827082606263

http://www.philippineconcerts.com/foreign/girls-generation-exo-live-in-manila-for-the-k-pop-fantasy-concert/

Filipino SONEs.. let's meet.. ehehee..