少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest purplejellie

hyo, yoona, and sooyoung are featured in today's "headlines" from pinkblossom at carrotblossom patch! :D
http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/headlines-july-20-2012/
class="entry-title"Headlines: July 20, 2012 July 20, 2012 · by pinkblossom · in Kpop, News.

Headlines from the entertainment world

1. The second season of Korea’s very own Dancing with the Stars came to a spectacular close today as Choi Yeo-jin and Hyo-yeon (SNSD) battled it out for the Mirror Ball Trophy.  Both teams danced the Paso Doble and the Cha-cha-cha tonight and received 29 (out of 30) points for both of their dances.  Thus it came down to the nation’s vote to determine the winner, and at the end of the night ...
dwts2_finale.jpg?w=470&h=316

Guest kromy

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "

This is just for fun, don't bash it's our way to celebrate their anniversary. Peace Out! Enjoy!

Guest Kikyo91

120725 The most popular SNSD members  in Italy

Girls' Generation Italian Fan Club, "Inspiration", recently held a new poll to decide the most popular members on the average in Italy.

uFW8W.png

After few days of survey, on the 25th of July 2012 users declared Yoona as winner, confirming the popularity of the beautiful actress outside of Korea.

Second place went to Tiffany, followed by Sunny. It was a fight to the last vote between Jessica and Yuri but at the end our ice princess defeated the Black Pearl for just one vote!.

Afterwards, we find HyoYeon, that won the International fans' hearts and deservedly conquered the sixth place.

The ranking ends with sooYoung, Taeyeon and SeoHyun, which is the less popular member of the group.

But things could change because we'll make another poll in the future to check if the popularity of the girls will be up or down. So stay tuned!.

More than 160 people took part in the poll.

credits: Inspiration SNSD Italian Fan Club
(snsd.forumcommunity.net)

Guest belleselena

Girls' Generation Debut anniversary project

Girls-Generation-SNSD_Yuri-SNSD_Yoona-SN

SNSD is going to celebrate their 5 year debut anniversary. Let's congratulate them!!!

I live in Korea, so I want to compile all SONE's cards and send them to SM Entertainment and SNSD!!

If you want to participate, it's super easy!!

http://www.vingle.net/posts/40853

Guest sunnybunnysunny

the girls will be in japan on their 5th anniversary for smtown live world tour 3, huh?  i wonder if j-sones are planning something for the girls at tokyo dome.
at least the girls will be congratulated by 50,000+ audiences for sure. i also wonder if they'll release a new japanese album later on this year.  i kinda hoped sm would try to hold a dome tour for the girls this year but i guess it wouldn't happen unless they release a new japanese album.

Guest HyperionZ

Happy 5th Anniversary to a group of 9 wonderful young ladies who have shown great dedication, perseverance, and heart throughout these past 5 years. For some, they have been through the bad and also good times with them. For others, they are just starting this journey together. Still, as someone once said, " Let us stay together forever." Forever SNSD. I hope to stay with you till the end.

Posted Image

Guest HyperionZ

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K3gK5HSZvD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SNSD, Happy 5th anniversary!
I'm a bit disappointed since this thread is dead, but I'd like to thank SNSD and SONE for changing my life... hehe. It sounds corny and stupid, but its true. Through SNSD I've learned new meanings to friendship, loyalty and trust. I've matured as a person dealing with haters/antis and I think I've become a better person out of it. Through all the ups and downs, I was there with SONE, too... It feels warm to be a part of such a big family...
You 9 girls just have a special way of making me feel happy. When I'm having a bad day, when I'm stressed, when I'm tired, when I'm depressed... when I listen to your voices, when I see you laugh, when I read about all your accomplishments, I forget about all my worries and I just feel HAPPY.
Cheers to SNSD and SONEs, to many more years of SOSHI to come.
-Anthony

Guest kaylajustiniano

Chance to win Girls Generation Autographed Goods and many more and 2NE1 Concert Ticket
if you are in the NEW YORK area you can attend the East Coast KPOP Bash NYC for only $10
for more details visit the event page ad press attend if r interested
PLEASE READ DETAILS
http://www.facebook.com/events/477326855613619/
SOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Griffonul

Happy 5th anniversary to our dear 9 angels. I am thankful for the fact that they opened my mind to different kind of music and maybe changed my way of thinking. Even tho i am a new SONE and a new kpop fan (about 8 months,so very new actually)... i tried to dig up as much as i could from their past :) and all i can say is that they are very special and energetic, always giving us a great performance and a great show (on all the shows they were on).I hope our journey together will not end in the near future and it will continue for as much as possible. I will always cheer for SNSD and for every of the 9 members.SNSD Fighting !!  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Let's Go Soshi Let's go!! 

Guest kpopfanz99

Happy 5th anniversary to our dear 9 angels.
I'm just want u all :
1. Make fb account2. Make twitter account 
Thats all hope u all do this 

-Sone :) -

Guest oniontaker1430291759

Apparently my old account was deleted.

Happy 5th, girls.

It's been a while since I've posted here but a lot of things happened for me here.
Thank you all. And sorry.

I have no way of communicating this so I'm posting this here:
I'm passing on the YS case and all materials on to someone I know and trust.
That person will be contacting those affected very soon.

Five years and hopefully forever. Right now it's SNSD.
Forever, may it be SNSD.

Guest connerchamberlin

This is my English Cover of "Paparazzi" that I recorded at my friend's studio. I hope you enjoy it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byYmhfUqVg