少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest mih_smiley_taengoo

Oh YAY!!! my gosh this thread is so dead x.x dang

Well I just wanna say congratulations to the girls ( congratulations~~~that song)

hahaha GIrls generation ftw!!

Come to Jappan this year too I wanna see u guys again

I remember as if it was yesterday I saw them at the

ariake first live showcase they look like dolls amazing *-*

I just finished watching the Dangerous boys and Im happy cuz our girls are doing something really good

it an amazing thing to do an reality show 2 help people those boys need a lot of love and confidence

it will take time 4 them to change but hopefully our girls will make the difference in their lives

and one more thing that boy that Tengu and Seroro are taking care of is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I had to say it hahahahaha well ppl its a new year and i wish all of u the best i have nothing to share but im just happy being a sone and being fan of this awesome group

Sones and SNSD ftw!!!

Guest Kikyo91

Sunny Gives a Thoughtful Gift on ‘Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys’

sunny-dangerous-boys5.jpg

On the next episode of “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys”, Sunny showed her thoughtful sense with a gift for the boy she is mentoring, Kim Sunghwan.

Sunghwan’s dream is to become a rapper. Having seen his ability and desire, Sunny decided to give him a CD with autographs of all the famous Korean hip-hop musicians as a special New Year’s gift. Not only were there autographs, but there were also supportive comments for Sunghwan from the musicians he looks up to, which moved him.

The other members of Girls’ Generation also showed their love by giving their own New Year’s gifts that they chose after a long deliberation. All the boys were touched by Girls’ Generation’s thoughtfulness.

This episode filled with heartfelt gifts will be broadcast on January 14th at 7:30pm KST.

Source: Osen

Written by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Contributor: minigiglo@soshified

Edited by: letaengbutt@soshified

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Is ‘Wild Romance”s Secret Weapon

Jessica-1-682x1024.jpg

It has been mentioned that Jessica was added to KBS2′s drama “Wild Romance” as a secret weapon. Since the drama seems to have quite an unpredictable storyline in the eyes of drama fanatics, it will be hard to determine how good the viewer ratings will be. However, many are speculating that Girls’ Generation’s Jessica being a cast member will help boost the ratings. Because of recent overseas schedules, Jessica was only able to film her parts starting early next week. As Jessica slowly garners the interest of many people with her drama debut, her character will be making her first appearance in “Wild Romance”‘s sixth episode.

A staff member of the drama stated, “We haven’t been able to film yet due to her overseas schedules. We will begin filming early next week, and she will be joining with a major role.”

In addition to acting, Jessica will also be singing the OST for “Wild Romance” alongside Kim Jinpyo. The song is set to be digitally released on January 19th and can be found here

“Wild Romance” will be broadcasted Wednesday and Thursday every week at 9:55PM KST.

Source: Sports Seoul, melon.com

Written by: FrozenArctic@soshified

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified

Edited by: residentbenchwarmer@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified

Guest sarashii

3 threads already? kekeke~ I'm new here...

so, SNSD daebak right? 3 threads in 3 years ^^ sounds good :D

snsdkorea2527sbluehouse252832529.jpg

then I'm in love with SNSD's The Boys English version, kekeke~~ 

and the last, can someone tell me what is the difference between bonsang awards and daesang awards? I'm confused...

Guest random_luv

Can anyone educate me what is the difference between digital bonsang and digital daesang?

From what I've learned, bonsangs in go to the top 5 or so in a category based strictly on sale numbers. Daesang on the other hand, is the like ultimate version of the award and it takes into consideration the sales, voting, and a judge panel. I wouldn't be able to tell you what's the judge panel takes into consideration though.

Guest Keiko1812

Though it's late, still want to congrat my girls on winning another Daesang this year. And also I'm amazed at the Sones who wouldn't give up even though SM has stated earlier that the girls has let go of the award.

Truly they have worked so hard and they definitely earn this ^^

Guest obotchan

Our girls setup new history again in Thailand... Today is the first day of selling Concert tickets which will be held on Feb'12, 2012. There are many channels to buy i.e. online, Call Center and Ticket booth in many department stores. Like a Chaos, after online ticket website was active, all sitting tickets were sold out within no more than 5 minutes. And then standing tickets were also sold out within half an hour.

There also be so many problems about the online ticket website because the payment gateway was time-out during the payment process. And if we didn't pay within 1 hour, the reservation would be cancelled. So fans had to go to ticket booth to pay off-line directly. So stress & crazy - -"

Some fan who planed to buy off-line at ticket booth really upset because most of tickets were reserved by online channel. Now Thai Sone hope that SM will add one more day for concert since Saturday Feb'11, 2012 still be available.

However, this show once again of The Power of Nine.

Guest ilovebear

Thai media reported about ticket selling of Girls' Generation concert in Thailand.

[News] More of 10000 tickets of Girls' Generation concert in Thailand have been sold out in 20 minutes

13265244081326524635l.jpg

The crowded of SONEs have lined up in front of the counter in order to book the ticket of Girls' Generation's concert in Thailand, which there were three ways to book the ticket following these ways: Through the official website, call center of We-Booking and True Shop. These almost got all the booking system failed.

SNSD's concert in Thailand, 11,100 seats were sold out in 20 minutes and 5000 baht tickets were sold out in 2 minutes

Thai SONE has broken the previous record of the fastest selling ticket of the show in  Thailand as compared to previous showbiz such as the rapper's concert,  Diaw concert of Noth Udom and the J-ROCK X-Japan's concert.

A lot of SONEs have also muttered that they were unable to book the ticket in time through the official website. Some of them posted the message on Facebook that: "(Because) I knew that it would be so hard to book the ticket like this.... That's why I booked the ticket through my mobile phone.(Call center) Fortunately, the tickets were still remained. But my friend who uses True's Internet service could not access their official website."

Source: Matichon Online

Trans: @taenggyunjae

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

hi guys, i haven't been here for awhile.

how was everyone's holidays? ^^

anyway, wow!!! I HAVE MISSED OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!?

i don't even know where to start lol

Yuri in a drama

Sica in a drama

Fany in a musical

Mr. Taxi Promotion

MAMA Performace

SNSD's Christmas Special

New Year Performances

SNSD & Dangerous Boys

Invincible Youth 2

DVD Concert

2012 Calendar

The Boys feat Snoop Dog

The Boys Japanese Version

wow~ i don't really know where to start spazzing LOL

anyhow,

the girls won Golden Disk? YAY! congrats girls!

2009-2011

tumblr_lxsj01F2Id1r7s20jo1_400.png

cr; ilovinet

------------------

EDIT

tumblr_lxs3fen9pc1r46dhmo1_500.jpg

How is everyone~? It’s Seohyun.

Recently we’ve been coming to Japan often and I’m happy that we can meet many of you. <3

Thanks to everyone, last year we were able to attend Kouhaku Utagassen. Thank you very much.

This is a picture when I was backstage at Kouhaku Utagassen.

I really like this mirror and use it everyday.

It’s cute and full of flowers~ ^^

We’ll try hard this year so that we can meet everyone a lot in 2012!

cr; nanajunana

Guest HyperionZ

Does anybody know what stores will have The Boys album in stores?

I'm probably going to be pre-ordering it online, but I want to get it in stores also (just to have the feeling of going into an American store and seeing it).

I would guess maybe Best Buy, or maybe Walmart? Not entirely sure though since I haven't really bought American CDs in stores for a couple years now. I usually get stuff online now and days, but I will check to see if they do have it in stores.

Guest thebliss

So my friends and I flew to HK for the concert last Sunday since I had big doubts that they will go to my country in the next 6 months. It was the first time we saw the girls and everything was surreal. We were not as near as we wished, but the girls are as pretty as they say even from that far (especially the ones we saw closer like Taeyeon... Taeyeon just glowed like an angel). I could spazz about all of them in pages but you already know how pretty they are. Also, I never thought I'd tear up in the concert, but I did during Complete, ITNW and It's Fantastic. Every Sone should watch a concert at least once in their lives... it's not just about seeing them live, it's cheering as one with the rest of the Sone community that makes it feel so great.

But that is not the climax of our trip. Yesterday we were just going around HK before our flight. We really had no plan at all but go around. At one point around 4:30 to 5, we reached Tsim Sha Tsui because my friend knew the place. Then I asked if there's a UniQlo somewhere so we tried Harbour City Mall. In Harbour City mall, I then saw this tall model-like girl standing near the escalator. I called dibs because I thought she was really pretty. And then my heart skipped a bit and my eyes widened. I said out loud... "Sooyoung!"

Of course my friends doubted because what are the odds of seeing SNSD anywhere in malls of HK. I just found myself bringing out my camera phone (instead of my digicam or Ipad in my bag). I went a bit far back because I didn't want to make a crowd just in case other people knew her. With shaking hands, I took a blurry photo and we watched her go down the escalator with her mother.

I reconvened with my friends, still shocked at what we saw. "Is that really her?" one of them asked. I pointed at her legs. Is there any doubt those legs are Sooyoung's? After catching our breaths, we decided to follow her to at least see where she was going (maybe she'd meet up with the other girls?). She stopped by the mall entrance, and since we're getting nearer, I called her. "Sooyoungie!" She turned around and looked at me. I made a heart with my hands and she smiled. My other friend talked to her fast, told her that we flew all the way for the concert and that it was great. She smiled, nodded and said thank you then I think she went inside Chanel afterwards. We couldn't remember much after because we were in shock again.

Ahh.. I really wanted to take a photo with her, but she was shopping with her mother and we didn't want to bother her private time (we specifically remember the incident with Taeyeon in Singapore). But seeing her and being smiled at within arm's reach... that was already a blessing we never asked for. She was just so lovely and I'm very thankful that it happened. Our trip was more than worth it.

o2J8n.jpg

I would guess maybe Best Buy, or maybe Walmart? Not entirely sure though since I haven't really bought American CDs in stores for a couple years now. I usually get stuff online now and days, but I will check to see if they do have it in stores.

Mhm, hopefully! I was thinking about checking K-Mart tomorrow since it's closer to me than Walmart or Best Buy (by just a few minutes.).

I emailed K-Mart's customer service and they replied basically saying they don't know when they'll have it in their actual stores and that it's an online item only right now. Sigh, I'm still going to check it out tomorrow, if not then the next day I'll check out Best Buy or something and check every store until one store has them! lol The things I do for SNSD...

edit: aww I got a pointless top :/

Guest Tetsuya9

120115 SNSD @ Girls' Generation 2nd Tour in Hong Kong Press Conference Video - Eng Sub

120117 Yoona @ Innisfree Promotion Picture HD

120117innisfree.jpg

Credits : innisfree ll bestiz ll Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

120115 SNSD @ Girls Generation 2nd Tour in Hong Kong Concert Pictures - Fantaken HD + Download (372P)

Total 372P, Click to enlarge

or you can download it at the link above

Showing less than 50P here due to limit

aaskIKM0.jpg aazS9KMF.jpg aasUC8SA.jpg aaxfSOpB.jpg aanaDxTx.jpg aaxvlrSP.jpg aaggm7KZ.jpg aaezQq2K.jpg aafVnlLa.jpg aapkq0JW.jpg aan6kYmC.jpg aak1egcs.jpg aajR11BM.jpg aaqY1Ogt.jpg aahs0TJ4.jpg aajlU4hl.jpg aawECwv8.jpg aawXONJS.jpg aao7OhTU.jpg aaqs9OUf.jpg aajsIygC.jpg aaibnhBR.jpg aazRGZUK.jpg aaf9bKCT.jpg aamWoK4O.jpg aazML34O.jpg aas7hVvf.jpg aagTccE8.jpg aaeASL3M.jpg aaoxNM1U.jpg aayXHzMz.jpg aasx4SMo.jpg aau31T4Z.jpg aaqjXdKF.jpg aazJmCHK.jpg aavjFU6g.jpg aaboh3A7.jpg aagj1dre.jpg aazBdHu3.jpg aag4GZAw.jpg aaejb6PL.jpg aaubmttP.jpg aadpP4Hi.jpg aaoSL0LT.jpg aaeSMHIK.jpg aaiuf8QP.jpg aalnQT0i.jpg

Credits : tagged ll sonelization ll repacked and reuploaded by Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

^ thebliss........ I found myself compelled to reply to you because I have the same sentiments about Taeyeon and especially Taeyeon. Her charisma on stage is really no joke. Her live singing and all.

Anyway, as lucky as you were with Sooyoung, I caught the rest of the girls in the airport while flying back to Singapore. HAHAHA, so congrats to you and me too (clap clap clap)