少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

I have been missing our girls for this first week of January!! Everywhere I turn I can't find a single article on them, even this thread is going super slow! Does anyone know of their upcoming activities or what they are doing now? Ugh, I think I'm going to go crazy if they don't come out with something soon!

They are just doing their individual schedules for now, and attending the big award shows like Golden Disk Awards and Seoul Music Awards. They don't seem to have alot of group events besides their solo concerts and probably events here and there. There are rumors of a possible Japanese single release, but nothing substantiated yet. I'm actually glad they don't have a heavy schedule now so they can get as much rest as they can, although what they really need is a 1-2 month vacation away from the entertainment industry so they can refresh their minds and bodies.

Attention Sones!

My heart literally stopped at 2:25pm today when Girls' Generation's 'The Boys' (english version) blasted through the stereo systems of Melbourne's largest David Jones store: David Jones Bourke St. Oh yes, amongst Justin Beiber, Demi Lovato & Bruno Mars, there was SNSD 'The Boys': it was on - loud & clear!! I couldn't believe it, I was so excited I basically roamed the floor avoiding contact with customers (because I work there) for the next 4mins just so I'd be able to enjoy the song in peace!

And here we have people who criticize 'The Boys' or doubt the girls' abilities to succeed internationally. I'd say our girls are doing just fine.

OMG this thread is dead...why???

as no one here anymore, i see more people are posting in snsd thread in 6theory forums...

what happen??

i miss this thread when there were so many news, pictures, caps, yt links of anything related to snsd and mostly the discussion among sones..

where are you guys going???

Guest wilsone9

SNSD's Tiffany and TRAX's Jungmo’s False Kissing Rumors?

cee934c67f56b84bf87a997d4cebe098_large.jpg

Over the past weekend, a photo of SNSD’s Tiffany and TRAX’s Jungmo thought to be kissing during the musical, “Fame,” has surfaced online. It was posted on an online community board under the title, “Tiffany’s musical kissing scene photo,” and many believed it was indeed a photo of the two kissing, snapped during the musical starring both stars.

However, it turns out the person in the photo was actually Shin Ui Jung, the actress who was double-cast in the musical for the same role as Tiffany. Because of the camera’s awkward angle, it’s hard to identify the actress, and that caused netizens to falsely title the photo, “Tiffany’s kissing scene.”

After finding out who the unknown actress was in the photo, netizens have commented, “If you don’t closely examine the photo, it’s really hard to tell if it’s not Tiffany,” “Their acting is so realistic,” and “I really want to go see this musical.”

In the musical “Fame,” both Tiffany and Shin Ui Jung play the role of Carmen Diaz, rotating in different shows. It also features Son Ho Young, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, and TRAX’s Junmo as its main cast.

credits: Soompi News

Guest miki_chan

Attention Sones!

My heart literally stopped at 2:25pm today when Girls' Generation's 'The Boys' (english version) blasted through the stereo systems of Melbourne's largest David Jones store: David Jones Bourke St. Oh yes, amongst Justin Beiber, Demi Lovato & Bruno Mars, there was SNSD 'The Boys': it was on - loud & clear!! I couldn't believe it, I was so excited I basically roamed the floor avoiding contact with customers (because I work there) for the next 4mins just so I'd be able to enjoy the song in peace!

And here we have people who criticize 'The Boys' or doubt the girls' abilities to succeed internationally. I'd say our girls are doing just fine.

Okay, wow that's amazing! I live in Melbourne too and I was just in the city today. I think I would of reacted the same as you LOL.

But not only day I think I'd squeal then hide my excitement. WOW

Anyways, SNSD is not just another girl group to me, whenever I feel down and depressed I listen to their debut song and have a little cry because it just gives such an empowering message and it makes me feel all giddy again.

That's the sort of power SNSD gives out :)

Guest Kikyo91

120109 Yoona @ Junggu Ambassador Designation Picture

120109yoona.jpg

Credits : junggu.seoul.co.kr ll Yurui ll Tetsuya [sONEms.net] ll Inspiration@snsditalianfanclub

dIaFz.jpg

NACBG.jpg

"Sooyoung-ssi does not has any makeup on but

for knowing that I suffer Lou Gehric disease, she is not ashamed and gladly pose infront of my camera.

That mind is so lovely.

When I see her on TV, I think of her as fairy image. However, actually I feel she is more graceful than cute."

Cr:bestiz

cr: @wooritaetae

teehee staff in ny told me the girls have 3 set that they name each pea after a member

- soyuri

Taeyeon and her peas =D

20iueyw.jpg

ezg6k7.jpg

made me cry cry with her singing

120109 Osaka-Jo Hall Athena Concert Taeyeon I Love You climax

cr. Tangpa, uploader

the REAL fany kiss scene

5c930dcagw1dowjqrhmwag.gif

Oricon Charts

2012 4th week: weekly Album

*4   *28,361   少女時代 「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

23   **4,225   少女時代 「 ザ・ボーイズ 」 (THE BOYS)

weekly Music DVD

*4    **6,670   少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」

weekly Blu-Ray

*3 **2,997 少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」   source: oricon