少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Rumor has it this may be their last group comeback before their contracts are up in 2017 so I'm gonna enjoy it. 

:o Hopefully they will renew their contract.

Yeah, I prefer Check slightly more than Party. I heard the entirety of You Think (the demo tape version) and it'll probably sound better once SM cleans it up.

You guys, I just read that the girls were nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in the Choice International Artist category.

hope they will renew and stay strong. Yes the girls were nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in the Choice International Artist category. i read that too. good luck GG. vote for GG

Guest lola_1998

Yoona unni!!!! wonder how things are going with seungki oppa! > <

omg I really wanna go to the Lotte World with SNSD 

Edited by lola_1998

I read some of the comments netizens directed towards her and her brother. They're disgusting. I think people should benefit from constructive criticism but in this case, they were just hateful comments along the lines of "die die die" or claiming that she's a richard simmons. How juvenile and misogynistic can you get with these comments? Now they claim that a younger sibling left those messages after Taeyeon threatened to sue. She should just sue them.

Guest onleeyoo_stv

Hi everyone! I am unable to go to KCON NY and would like to sell my P3 ticket for a great seat at an agreed price. Please PM me if you know of anyone who's interested! Thank you!

Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Im Soo Jung Vs. Jessica Jung In Miu Miu Skirt

Actress Im Soo Jung and designer Jessica Jung wore the same Miu Miu skirt - but who wore it better?

by kpopbreak

Jessica-Jung-Marie-Claire-Magazine-2015-

In the last (female) Fashion Faceoff, Jessica Jung faced her sister Krystal in the battle of the speckled pushBUTTON blouse. Jessica won with 61% of the votes after coupling the piece with the material she loves the most in this world at the moment – denim.

For this week’s battle, we bring back our champion for round two! Im Soo Jung and Jessica Jung both wore the same Miu Miu skirt from the brand’s 2015 Spring collection. According to online boutique MyTheresa, “Embrace your ladylike side in this nude pencil skirt from Miu Miu. We love the classic silhouette and girlish flair in the front ruched detailing. Tuck in a billowy blouse to create the perfect summer workwear look.” The skirt can be yours for $537, oh, and it’s 40% off!

Im Soo Jung wore the article in 1st Look Vol. 91, also known as the June issue. She complimented the skirt with a black, sheer crop top also by Miu Miu. Meanwhile, Jessica modeled the piece in the June issue of Marie Claire. She finished her look with a partially see-through bra top in black.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Im Soo Jung

Korean-Actress-Im-Soo-Jung-1st-Look-Maga

Vs.

Jessica Jung

Jessica-Jung-Marie-Claire-Magazine-2015-

You vote here -----> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/07/15/fashion-faceoff-im-soo-jung-vs-jessica-jung-in-miu-miu-skirt/

I wish someone would share their source of sites linking to channel SNSD...with eng subbed, or at least raw link that upload ASAP..because i can't even find RAW ep1 full in onstyle youtube channel...i prefer original source though..but since i am desprate any link shared to watch channel snsd will be very appreciated..PM me the link, tq.

Edited by hazelzerone

Guest Yudonott

4 Female Stars Who Have Suffered Enough From Malicious Comments

Female idols are more likely to suffer from malicious comments. It usually came from keyboard warrior accompanied by anonymous vicious rumors. After the news, Taeyeon taking legal actions against malicious comments, the anonymous culture has been reflecting in Kpop world markets once again.

1. IU
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoUW1jQUtVVmNNNDg.png

2. T-ARA’s Jiyeon
0Bwq1tbdeTmQod0MwRjh0eUJydm8.png

3. SNSD Taeyeon
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoMFllYy1hQ2dFc1U.png

4. Ex-SNSD member Jessica
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoRlFIOHJUZHBvSHM.png

source : kpop-map.com/4-female-stars-who-have-suffered-enough-from-malicious-comments/

wife, boy and myself will be going to Chinatown in NYC next week and will see SNSD on the 8th...

but i cannot find information about the KCON convention... you know, where they will have displays of culture and art...

like in LA... but i cannot find anything like that for NY... it is almost like it is concert only and nothing else...

can someone give me information about this???