少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

I just watched SNSD on Running Man and though it was a very fun and funny episode, I was a little disappointed with the ending. By all means, please understand that I am not bashing on Yoona, she's a pretty gal and seems to be very nice :) I just wished that the producers/directors/writers would have just let the game end in a different way. I honestly felt that the Orange team and Hyoyeon worked the hardest, and this has nothing to do with Yul being my bias. 

However, I did enjoy seeing Choi Minho especially since I love my Flaming Pearl couple even though they didn't have any contact :)

i thought Sooyoung and Yoona were very funny together along with Gary. Sooyoung uses a lot of aegyo, which I never realized that. lol

ive come to terms that my favorite SNSD pairing is Yulti, and it was awesome to see them on the same team :)  Along with Haha it was even better

Hyo's team was just funny, especially with the clothes stripping haha they seemed like they were having a really good time.

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kkuk team was like a perfect group, it was just funny how Taeyeon was described as weak like paper(?) lol

i love Sunny's red hair, she looks really good with it, it was was quite funny when they teased about not dressing appropriate for the mud lol It was surprising to see Song Ji Hyo to be the first one out, but the gatekeepers are scary and I almost had a heart attack watching lol

Edited by Heidimx12
  • Like 3

Party is so much better than CMIYC but I'm still looking forward to You Think. Bleach really damaged Taeyeon's hair. Besides that I loved how beautiful the video looked. The girls looked beautiful. Somebody said that it looked like a travel commercial for Thailand. haha

Edited by halfmoonsmile
  • Like 2

I'm going to get killed for this opinion but... I was rather disappointed with Party. It's a nice video and the girls look awesome, ofcourse, but the song just lacks. If I compare it to CMIYC I just feel that was better. More upbeat (which I like) and the cheography in the video for CMIYC is just spot on. It's awesome to see that every transition from formation to next singer is soooooo smooth.

Anyway, Party just doesn't cut it for me. Not enough dancing and it seems that not everyone is enjoying themselves whilst singing, eventhough the song is called Party.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still love it and it's already on my Youtube playlist, ofcourse :). I'm just hoping for a better deal with the next two songs coming out :)

• Like 2

I just watched SNSD on Running Man and though it was a very fun and funny episode, I was a little disappointed with the ending. By all means, please understand that I am not bashing on Yoona, she's a pretty gal and seems to be very nice :) I just wished that the producers/directors/writers would have just let the game end in a different way. I honestly felt that the Orange team and Hyoyeon worked the hardest, and this has nothing to do with Yul being my bias. 

However, I did enjoy seeing Choi Minho especially since I love my Flaming Pearl couple even though they didn't have any contact :)

i thought Sooyoung and Yoona were very funny together along with Gary. Sooyoung uses a lot of aegyo, which I never realized that. lol

ive come to terms that my favorite SNSD pairing is Yulti, and it was awesome to see them on the same team :)  Along with Haha it was even better

Hyo's team was just funny, especially with the clothes stripping haha they seemed like they were having a really good time.

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kkuk team was like a perfect group, it was just funny how Taeyeon was described as weak like paper(?) lol

i love Sunny's red hair, she looks really good with it, it was was quite funny when they teased about not dressing appropriate for the mud lol It was surprising to see Song Ji Hyo to be the first one out, but the gatekeepers are scary and I almost had a heart attack watching lol

Oh man, too funnyyy, wish it was a 2 part episode like the last time they came on, woulda been soo good. Would of loved to see more interaction and their goofy sides too.

None the less it was awesome to see the gals get all nitty gritty dirty for a game. hahahahaha

Party is so much better than CMIYC but I'm still looking forward to You Think. Bleach really damaged Taeyeon's hair. Besides that I loved how beautiful the video looked. The girls looked beautiful. Somebody said that it looked like a travel commercial for Thailand. haha

HAHAHAHA, 100% the beginning n all, best advertisement Thai Airways is gonna get for sure.

I'm going to get killed for this opinion but... I was rather disappointed with Party. It's a nice video and the girls look awesome, ofcourse, but the song just lacks. If I compare it to CMIYC I just feel that was better. More upbeat (which I like) and the cheography in the video for CMIYC is just spot on. It's awesome to see that every transition from formation to next singer is soooooo smooth.

Anyway, Party just doesn't cut it for me. Not enough dancing and it seems that not everyone is enjoying themselves whilst singing, eventhough the song is called Party.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still love it and it's already on my Youtube playlist, ofcourse :). I'm just hoping for a better deal with the next two songs coming out :)

Come to think of it, the choreography so far in the MV doesnt look so intense, but then again this is a chill/fun/relax MV so will have to see live performances to see what the full chorey dance looks like.

Oh man, too funnyyy, wish it was a 2 part episode like the last time they came on, woulda been soo good. Would of loved to see more interaction and their goofy sides too.

None the less it was awesome to see the gals get all nitty gritty dirty for a game. hahahahaha

lol me too. It was really funny, typically I would just skip to my bias parts, but this whole episode was just too dang funny and I couldn't stop laughing. It was really awesome to see the girls get down and dirty, I'm really glad to see them happy :)

I personally like CMIYC, it's quite catchy, though of course not like The Boys or Gee, but I still like it. Party is a refreshing song, definitely very summer like. The girls just glowed and looked so beautiful <3  

• Like 1

i will wait for u think..its will be amazing :wub:

• Like 1

Guest charbon_stv

Does anyone know the name of Seohyun's hair colour in the PARTY music video? I'm in love <3

Congratulations to SNSD for making an all-kill! (: so proud!
Hope they slay at the music shows! Although, I can't wait for You Think! :D

• Like 2

me too..but you should listen to Check dear..its a great song :)

Don't kill me but I don't really like Check nor Party. The way Party is filmed, it reminds me of how they're doing a commercial for Thailand and Thai Airlines. As for Check, it's a good song but not my cup of tea. It's great that you're enjoying their comeback! 

• Like 1

Thanks @lavelyshai for replying back to my comment!
And I'm really happy to see SNSD to have an all-kill this quickly! I hope that along with their busy comeback schedule, they will have fun, have time to relax, take care of their health and enjoy their performances!  :)

• Like 2

Don't kill me but I don't really like Check nor Party. The way Party is filmed, it reminds me of how they're doing a commercial for Thailand and Thai Airlines. As for Check, it's a good song but not my cup of tea. It's great that you're enjoying their comeback! 

Hehe i know and don't worry i am not a killer..but the important thing is we both waiting for You Think like crazy right? 

wow... I don't understand Korean... but you can understand what they are talking about...

I found this on youtube and wanted to share...

Taeyeon, what did you do to your hair ???  you need 47 bottles of hair conditioner and never let that man touch your hair again...

See you in New York !!!

• Like 1

Hehe i know and don't worry i am not a killer..but the important thing is we both waiting for You Think like crazy right? 

Yes. I am really excited for You Think and Lion heart. I thought they would release all 4 at once xD My bad.

• Like 1

Rumor has it this may be their last group comeback before their contracts are up in 2017 so I'm gonna enjoy it. 

:o Hopefully they will renew their contract.

Yeah, I prefer Check slightly more than Party. I heard the entirety of You Think (the demo tape version) and it'll probably sound better once SM cleans it up.

You guys, I just read that the girls were nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in the Choice International Artist category.

Edited by halfmoonsmile
  • Like 1