少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

I love Sica's jacket *---* is so cuteee!And I already knew that their menu wasn't in fact revealed, we never know what's real about the informations they give us, like the weight in most cases. There are a lot of girls that have SNSD has models and not revealing the true weight makes those girls want to have their bodies and make silly diets. Even though I'm worried about Yoona and Sooyoung's body figure (I'm not saying it's bad but it can be a little impressive) I really want to know if they are eating well. Make them do a cooking show xD

Guest alga215

For me the prettiest members on those photos are Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.. Hyoyeon's smile and Sooyoung's serious face..  :x :x :x

^ I voted!

So what do you guys think about their 2nd Japanese album? I really love it... I can't wait for the tour next year. I hope it's released on blu-ray~ I'm also hoping for a Korean comeback but I don't want it in January like everyone is saying. I'd rather it be after their tour so that it doesn't interfere with the comeback... ><

Guest sooyoung2121

Nyok0u said: ^ I voted!

So what do you guys think about their 2nd Japanese album? I really love it... I can't wait for the tour next year. I hope it's released on blu-ray~ I'm also hoping for a Korean comeback but I don't want it in January like everyone is saying. I'd rather it be after their tour so that it doesn't interfere with the comeback... ><

sooyoung2121 said: God i love the second japanese album so freakin much!! my fav songs are "im a diamond" and "stay girls" and even though im not japanese i would seriously love to go to japan to see their tour i dont know how they are gonna top 2011 and for the korean  comback i think it should of been a mini album instead of a full length album but they should of done this: release mini album in japanese and korean THEN a full length album in english.I think everything would of come out more smooth but the more GG the better!

The fashion of Sica is beautiful. I didn't see tiff. I missed SNSD especially taeny. Love them all. I will keep on eye on your comeback nxt year.. Figthing!

Guest eaterthinker9987

i think it's fate that dancing queen wasn't released last 2008. 2012, like a time machine, they just gave something to remind us of how much they grew and at the same time stayed the same "girls" as they were. fast forward to 2013, horizons will again expand. excuse this sentimental sone here ^__* i am ready.

Guest PinkBlood

Very fantastic and interesting release of Dancing Queen, 4 years after it was shot.
For whatever reasons it was not released in 2008, this somehow makes for a great nostalgic, Gee-styled time-travelling concept comeback.
Fate? Destiny? Power of Nine I think. ^^