少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

^ that looks awesome, i wish i knew what it says though ^^

YoonA & Lee Minho for Eider blush.gif

tumblr_m02vbc3zeD1qd704zo1_500.jpg

cr; yoonaaddict

--------------

the girls at the airport

where are they headed to...???

tumblr_m03mj5A4gn1r30iq1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03mj5A4gn1r30iq1o2_250.jpgtumblr_m03mj5A4gn1r30iq1o3_250.jpg

tumblr_m03lmwaqG11r2f0m9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03lmwaqG11r2f0m9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m03lfqiAn61r2f0m9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03lfqiAn61r2f0m9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m03l4faKBw1qc6cb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03l4faKBw1qc6cb5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m03kmzpR4i1qc6cb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03i95mn1b1r72q93o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03j4rDcBD1r8kn61o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03mj8qUJl1qc6cb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03hffnHxd1qkuh3ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03heef90Q1qkuh3ko1_500.jpg

cr; tagged

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

Gorgeous Yul :wub:

tumblr_m05qrj039r1qb1285o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m052d5Qpe71r12i8n.jpg

tumblr_m052dnkwat1r12i8n.jpg

tumblr_m05mdpi82P1qbalato2_400.jpg

cr; john teshyeahsoshisone & popcorntiff

-------------------------

SeoBaby for The Face Shop

tumblr_m05iyayevu1qm3znwo1_500.jpg

cr; supershineeshidae

Love Rain Official Pics

tumblr_m05pynYpkP1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_m05pzp4fgv1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_m05q1hbtck1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_m05q0qHt8S1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_m05q21lFSY1qafhgj.jpg

cr; john teshyeahsoshisone

Music Core Official Pics

tumblr_m05gqbTi9n1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_m05gnwPhK31qeb1ao.png

tumblr_m05gokF2wd1qeb1ao.png

tumblr_m05gleEZq01qeb1ao.png

tumblr_m05gm9LsXH1qeb1ao.png

tumblr_m05gmxJakp1qeb1ao.jpgtumblr_m05gn3evqL1qeb1ao.jpgtumblr_m05gnafnlC1qeb1ao.jpg

cr; hwanggroup

Fany

29Feb12 Ace Bed CF BTS - Tiffany ; Credit:yurui912

P/s: Rumored that Tiffany will be endorsing for Ace Bed Co. Ltd.

tumblr_m05ajxH6P41qiknqko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m05ajxH6P41qiknqko2_500.jpg

cr; yuristic

------------------------

Simon Curtis fanboy-ing the girls LOL

tumblr_m05kwaGLSD1qhx9hwo1_500.jpg

cr; loved-yet-drifted-apar-t

Guest letitslide-

Hi! I am a new member of the forums ;D hopefully we can all be friends! I'm Michelle, and I ish a massive massive SNSD fan! Hopefully you guys can all tell me heaps about them and we can spazz :D my favourite member would be Yoona, Jessica or Yuri! I love the song...the boys, genie, oh!, star star star, gee, and yeah :D any good songs I should listen to guys?! Need some new recomendations and all! :D

Guest HyperionZ

Hi! I am a new member of the forums ;D hopefully we can all be friends! I'm Michelle, and I ish a massive massive SNSD fan! Hopefully you guys can all tell me heaps about them and we can spazz :D my favourite member would be Yoona, Jessica or Yuri! I love the song...the boys, genie, oh!, star star star, gee, and yeah :D any good songs I should listen to guys?! Need some new recomendations and all! :D

Hello Michelle. Welcome to the SNSD thread, and hope to see more people become active in the threads. My favorite member is Tiffany, with Jessica a close second.

If you haven't listened to their Jpn album, then I could recommend that because the production of their Jpn songs appear to be better quality than their korean albums, but thats my opinion. Time Machine is a really nice song to listen to. I really enjoy SNSD's ballads, so I always enjoy something like Forever, or How Great is Your Love.

Guest letitslide-

Hello Michelle. Welcome to the SNSD thread, and hope to see more people become active in the threads. My favorite member is Tiffany, with Jessica a close second.

If you haven't listened to their Jpn album, then I could recommend that because the production of their Jpn songs appear to be better quality than their korean albums, but thats my opinion. Time Machine is a really nice song to listen to. I really enjoy SNSD's ballads, so I always enjoy something like Forever, or How Great is Your Love.

Hi there! :D Hehe, aww thankyou :3 I shall definitely give those a try! Hmm, I'd like to help contribute to this thread too, but I wonder where I could find all the news and pictures and stuff? :S

Yuri Fashion King Photoshoot Screencaptures

120229sbsd1910.jpg

120229sbsd193.jpg

120229sbsd194.th.jpg120229sbsd196.th.jpg120229sbsd197.th.jpg120229sbsd198.th.jpg

120229sbsd192.th.jpg120229sbsd191.th.jpg120229sbsd195.th.jpg

120229sbsd19.th.jpg120229sbsd1911.th.jpg

Credit: LovAEnai@bestiz

More Yuri Pictures from Fashion King

120229sbs05s.jpg

120229sbs01s.th.jpg120229sbs02s.th.jpg120229sbs03s.th.jpg120229sbs04s.th.jpg

★ 출처(Credit) :: [티브이데일리] 소녀시대 유리, '패션왕' 대본과 사랑에 빠졌다 外

★ 이미지 저작권(Image Copyright) :: SBS & SBS Contents Hub

★ 정리+글쓴이(Poster) :: Yurui (LovAEnAi) [Yurui.kr+@Yurui912]

출처:유리 :: SBS 드라마『패션왕』뉴욕 촬영 중 대본 읽는 사진 外 (초고해상도)

Guest archiewinky

Hi there sones!laugh.gif I am actually not new to the fandom and I've been a silent lurker for almost 2 years now.blush.gif

I am known to my family and friends as a Kpop addict, especially a Girls' Generation fanatic and an ultimate SeoMate.cool.gif I was responsible for influencing my brothers and my sister as well as some of my friends to be Kpop fanatics too.phew.gif Anyway, I just wanted to come out of my cave and express to you guys how much I really adore these girls. I didn't like SNSD the first time I saw them on their Genie MV. I was like, "WTH?! Who are these girls? 2NE1 and Wonder Girls are fine. But them? They're pretty but the MV is cheap! Girls' Generation? What a lousy name!"fury.gif I hated them especially that their Genie music video was even topping the charts in the music channel I often watch. I even swore that I would never ever idolize these girls. I was over reacting, I know. vicx.gif

It was until I saw them in their Oh! MV. I thought, "Oh, this is quite good. But I will stick to my words: I will never like these girls." I didn't realize I was already searching for them on the internet, reading each of their profile, watching their music videos, listening to their songs, that my friend asked me: "You don't like them, do you?" I just shrugged. rolleyes.gifBut I couldn't help myself. I started getting addicted to them; started downloading their songs and putting them on my playlist. I really don't know when did I start getting hooked with these girls and accepted the fact that I actually, totally like them. But I don't mind remembering or analyzing when or how I started liking them as long as I am happy every time I watch them or listen to their songs. I learned my lesson. That is, "don't easily jump to conclusions". I judged these girls as nothing but cheap. I shouldn't have done that. That's why my experience taught me to respect other Kpop groups. I don't bash. I don't hate. It's not good for the heart, you know. keke... So every time these anti's bash these precious girls I love, to the point that they are too much to handle,tears.gif I just shrug my shoulders and say, "Hate all you can, haters but you will never break these girls. Thanks for hating them, they're getting more and more popular...globally."tongue2.giftongue.gif

Before I end this, let me share with you how happy I am this morning during our clinical conference regarding "sepsis". This is mainly the reason why I decided to finally post in this forum. I was going to report so I made a powerpoint presentation as my visuals. I decided to make our 9 goddesses as the background of my presentation. I even stayed up late finishing it since I organized the background pictures of the slides according to timeline: from their debut up to present, and even put animated gifs of our girls on each slide. I slept at around 1:30 AM and I am going to wake up at 4:30 AM to get ready for school as clinical conference will start 6 AM. Thankfully, I wasn't late but then as my classmates started reporting, I suddenly felt anxious.sweatingbullets.gifcrazy.gifTheir visual aids were plain boring and nothing special that I ask myself "What if my teacher scold me for having these pictures as background for the slides? What if my classmates make fun of me for doing this craziness? Is this even crazy? This work is acceptable, right?"sad.gif I even stuttered upon introducing myself but when I clicked on my first slide (a picture of SNSD posing for ITNW), they went, "Wow!" at every slide. It is until I clicked on the slide (the background was our 9 gorgeous ladies in jeans for their GEE album) that my teacher said to me, "You really made a very good presentation that I couldn't listen on your report but only focus on your slides. You really have nice background pictures. They're really pretty." I wasn't offended with what my teacher said that she couldn't focus on me reporting in front. I was even thrilled with what she said. haha! w00t.gifI took that as a compliment. So instead of feeling degraded, I even felt confident that she asked for my classmates to clap for me after my report. My classmates teased me for being an addict...a Kpop addict...a Girls' Generation addict. Haha!w00t.gif

Sorry for this rambling post. I was just too happy today that I couldn't stop but tell you all this. Girls' Generation forever and always! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

@archiewinky Don't worry... I was like the same way too. I got introduced to K-pop because of Brown Eyed Girls and Wonder Girls and at the beginning I was super obsessed with 2NE1 and hated Girls' Generation a lot. Mostly because S♥NEs back then were being really harsh and just rude towards Nine Muses for having 9 members in the group (oh and I just + your post and it was the number 9! Hehe)

But anyway that's the past now and I'm in love with these girls. You just can't help but love them eventually. I mean, you've got to be a cold-hearted person to truly hate these girls. You're just not human at all if you hate them. Unless the girls have personally insulted you or you've met them and they were mean to you then I see no reason to hate them at all... They're just doing what they love to do and trying to make others happy.

Guest imcutek

Hello :D

How long have you been a snsd fan?

If you like ballads I would recommend complete, tears, and Dear Mom. If you want something more upbeat then Be happy, boyfriend, kissing you, Into the new world. If you like girly and pure then check out their first album (Girls Generation) or the repackaged version (kissing you), The OH! album is really happy and energetic and their Japanese album is more mature. I dont know the style you like but hopefully this helps.

Oh Idk if this has been posted already but eng subs for ep 11 of snsd and the dangerous boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3i0tfD2ZdI&feature=channel

Credit  to the up loader

Endo Generation has new cover! They are my favorite grouP when it comes to covering snsd

Credit to ENDOGENERATION

lol since everybody is sharing how they became a sone, i thought i'd share too.

i'm originally a shapley. well, i still am, partially.

if you didn't know a shapley is a fan of CSJH, SNSD's sunbae girl group in SM.

they're really close.

anyway, around 2007/2008 i fell in love with CSJH through a friend, and i thought they were the most talented girls in the world.

i hated SNSD, because, well, i was young and naive, and the rumours that antis spread on the internet really got to me.

most shapleys were antis.

i thought to myself, "wow, SNSD must be a pretty horrible girl group."

and i started to convince myself of that.

but then... CSJH got sent to japan and they were "forgotten" by SM. they werent promoting anymore, and there were rumours of the girls breaking up and disbanding. stephanie eventually got "chronic back pain" but really went back to america to pursue ballet, and lina went solo. sunday and dana were unheard of for a few years.

i lost my identity as a shapley. thats when i turned to SNSD.

it was their kissing you days by now, and i couldnt help but fall in love with their cute charms. i loved tiffany the most.

because i had an empty void in my heart, i was able to welcome SNSD with open arms.

and gee, genie, oh!, run devil run, hoot and the boys strengthened my love for them... year after year...

and guess what now im a full time working sone! ^^

the big problem with SNSD haters is that antis are very convincing and persuasive. there are snsd-anti fans in almost every other fandom, and those antis influence other fans in those fandoms.......... but thats why im proud of sones because a lot of us are here today because we had faith in the girls and chose not to listen to rumours and lies.

I LOVE BEING A SONE.

I LOVE SNSD!

Guest PinkBlood

Haha, discussing how we became a Sone?

I used to dislike Girl groups, I preferred solo artists like BoA. I thought if an artist was good, why be in a group, so I ignored the groups. And I was more into J-pop than K-pop, since japan seemed to have more solo artists and bands.

SNSD was the one that changed my mind. 

I was never a big fan of any pop or music group. I just casually listened and occasionally buy albums.

Again , SNSD changed my mind.

When I discovered Soshi, for the first time, I was completely overwhelmed and blown away. For the first time, I fell in love completely and became a Fan of someone, 

for the first time, I loved a Girl group.

And for the first time, I really loved everyone in a group. Taeng,Sica,Soonkyu,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona,Seobaby.

For other groups, I will have biases or just like one or two members. SNSD is the only group where I love all the members and equally too.

So many 'first time' for me when I discovered Soshi. XDDD

I never thought nine funny, talented and dorky girls can capture my heart when so many other singers and artists have failed to do so. but they somehow did. XD

Soshi is like a miracle to me. They can make me laugh and cry. They amaze me and surprise me. They changed the way I like music and look at entertainment.

Whatever the antis said never affected me, since I preferred to trust my own judgement instead of listening to strangers ( with an agenda ) on the internet. 

Guest Mamiew

Do you guys have any suggestion about anti snsd?

They wrote about snsd in the very wrong way ,rudely and mostly it's not true at all (i mean its very not true you know? Like.. Never happend before)

I feel so bad and i know i cant do anything about it :-(

But still neef suggestion TT

^I wouldn't worry too much about it. No matter what the girls do, there will always be a group of people hating on them. Just ignore it, and support the girls. We've seen that even at the height of the AntiSNSD movement, the girls pulled through and got even more successful.

TaeNyHyun MC Cut

cr: TheSoneSource

I think their chemistry is getting better at least from last week. Last week's was hard to watch cause of the the overbearing cuteness that came from TaeYeon, but she seems to have gotten a little more control over it this time. I still miss the YulTi combo though.

Stopping by... and decide to also share my story of becoming a Sone :D

Actually I've liked SNSD since they first debuted. Back then I was a Suju fan, then I heard there's a girl group that was like the female version of Suju debuted. I was curious, so I searched things about them and watched their ITNW MV. I like them immediately, despite hearing many bad rumors about them. Well... because it's just rumors you know :mellow: But seemed like I was the only one who thought so, because everyone was like "ZOMG RE^S&DADD%!#$%^^&$ What btches, plastics, fake, blablabla" and so on back then. But at that time, Suju is still my #1 lol I started to leave Suju's fandom and getting more and more attached to SNSD since the beginning or middle of 2008 maybe? And then Dream Concert 2008 incident happened. I still remember what I felt back then. It really felt like sh1ts, it's like anger and sadness mixed into one. It really really broke my heart watching the girls getting black ocean and getting boo-ed at, yet they still performed although some of them were on the verge of crying (Jessica was... obviously). In order to cover it Sones back then cheered, screamed, and sang along as loud as they could to SNSD, and really props to K-sones for doing that. Also Sones got slandered heavily too. I stood up for SNSD and Sones all out.

Okay so I'm still a Sone until now. SNSD is my #1 for a very very long time. I also didn't think that I'd be a Sone for so long. Counted from they first debuted, it's been almost 5 years I think? I've never liked a group for so long. The power of 9? :D

So that's the end of my story :] Does anyone know any news regarding what time Time Machine MV will be released? This song has a mysterious feeling yet has beautiful melodies, glad that this is made into an MV. Hope this will be a decent MV

Guest HyperionZ

Stopping by... and decide to also share my story of becoming a Sone :D

Actually I've liked SNSD since they first debuted. Back then I was a Suju fan, then I heard there's a girl group that was like the female version of Suju debuted. I was curious, so I searched things about them and watched their ITNW MV. I like them immediately, despite hearing many bad rumors about them. Well... because it's just rumors you know :mellow: But seemed like I was the only one who thought so, because everyone was like "ZOMG RE^S&DADD%!#$%^^&$ What btches, plastics, fake, blablabla" and so on back then. But at that time, Suju is still my #1 lol I started to leave Suju's fandom and getting more and more attached to SNSD since the beginning or middle of 2008 maybe? And then Dream Concert 2008 incident happened. I still remember what I felt back then. It really felt like sh1ts, it's like anger and sadness mixed into one. It really really broke my heart watching the girls getting black ocean yet getting boo-ed at, and they still performed although some of them were on the verge of crying (Jessica was... obviously). In order to cover it Sones back then cheered, screamed, and sang along as loud as they could to SNSD, and really props to K-sones for doing that. Also Sones got slandered heavily too. I stood up for SNSD and Sones all out.

Okay so I'm still a Sone until now. SNSD is my #1 for a very very long time. I also didn't think that I'd be a Sone for so long. Counted from they first debuted, it's been almost 5 years I think? I've never liked a group for so long. The power of 9? :D

So that's the end of my story :] Does anyone know any news regarding what time Time Machine MV will be released? This song has a mysterious feeling yet has beautiful melodies, glad that this is made into an MV. Hope this will be a decent MV

I was like you as well, heard about SNSD being the female version of SuJu when they were about to debut. I didn't quite get into them until they promoted Girls' Generation, although I did like ITNW MV still.

As for the Time Machine MV, I'm thinking sometime in March, but I don't have much of a time table as to when it will be released. Hopefully, they are giving the girls some time to get as much rest as they can before they go on to another round of heavy schedules again. They truly deserve months off to completely reinvigorate their minds and bodies, but sadly, that isn't likely to happen.