少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Hello i'm sone of Thailand

Today was so coooooooolllllll the girks are very nice to fanclub andddddd girl's generation cried becus surprise from sone (i cried too .. That moment was very touch pink ocean, sone project, a song complete and then our girls cried i coudnt take it anymore!) hihi i really want to upload picture but i dont know howw this is the first time that i share with you guys

Ps sorry my english is bad =_=

Guest HyperionZ

Hello i'm sone of Thailand

Today was so coooooooolllllll the girks are very nice to fanclub andddddd girl's generation cried becus surprise from sone (i cried too .. That moment was very touch pink ocean, sone project, a song complete and then our girls cried i coudnt take it anymore!) hihi i really want to upload picture but i dont know howw this is the first time that i share with you guys

Upload the picture to an image hosting site like photobucket, or whatever one you prefer, then once it is uploaded, link the picture here using the "insert image" button tag.

In a sense, I feel sad about what I am doing to these young ladies. I would like to see them promote in an area around me, like any other fan would, but in doing so, I am inadvertently causing and adding on to their stress and fatigue.

yea, my thoughts exactly...

the more we love SNSD, the more SM intensifies their schedule to make more money off them >>

which goes both ways... they're more famous, successful, and we as fans are happy to see more of SNSD, but it seriously overloads the girls with work.......... in a way, by supporting them more, we're feeding SM into making them even more busy with stuff.

it's sad, but we can't stop loving them..

but the power of 9 is UNBEATABLLEEEEEEEE

even though they're tired, i hope they can still feel happiness to its full extent!

Guest LittlePinky82

But these girls, they might just surprise you. Again. And again. And always and forever.

I fully agree. As fans all we can do is just support them in our own ways that we can and if we think the girls need a rest etc and they're not getting it try to speak up for them if they can't. 

In a sense, I feel sad about what I am doing to these young ladies. I would like to see them promote in an area around me, like any other fan would, but in doing so, I am inadvertently causing and adding on to their stress and fatigue. 

I can understand how you feel, but I would just trust in them. They know their bodies and mental well beings and how to take care of themselves. I just hope that SME listen's to them when they need a break etc and they're now at a point where they're able to have more of a say in things. I like to think if the girls feel they're getting too much they can deny things and choose wisely what they want to do. And most of all I hope they can just enjoy the journey and what happens with each other. 

Your English is fine. :) I understood you fine. I'm glad you had fun. Someone else told you about pictures so yeah. Glad you enjoyed yourself though. I'm sure it was great!

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

I heard the concert in Thailand was amazing

Heaps of Thai SONEs went to welcome the girls at the airport and sang Happy Birthday for SooYoung while waiting for the girls

Fancam SNSD@Thailand 2012.02.11 at noon by Hhalllll.MOV

SNSD @Suvarnabhumi Airport by Nickname_i

SNSD @Suvarnabhumi Airport By Nickname_i 2

cr; uploaders

then they had of this project.....

tumblr_lzb3vjxYBJ1r2gwz1o1_500.jpg

cr; กรุณาใส่ชื่อนามแฝง

tumblr_lzb414vuiu1r2gwz1o1_500.jpg

cr; SpanishFlu

then according to accounts; at first the girls couldn't really see the signs SONEs held up then Fany asked one of the fans and she read out the message on the paper ("785 of waiting Finally we meet") then all the girls started to cry :tears:

and I've been reading fan accounts in Thai forum; everyone cried; SoShi and SONEs... awwwwww... :tears:

great job guys!

Guest HyperionZ

I heard the concert in Thailand was amazing

Heaps of Thai SONEs went to welcome the girls at the airport and sang Happy Birthday for SooYoung while waiting for the girls

Fancam SNSD@Thailand 2012.02.11 at noon by Hhalllll.MOV

SNSD @Suvarnabhumi Airport by Nickname_i

SNSD @Suvarnabhumi Airport By Nickname_i 2

cr; uploaders

then they had of this project.....

*quoted image*

cr; กรุณาใส่ชื่อนามแฝง

*quoted image*

cr; SpanishFlu

then according to accounts; at first the girls couldn't really see the signs SONEs held up then Fany asked one of the fans and she read out the message on the paper ("785 of waiting Finally we meet") then all the girls started to cry  :tears:

and I've been reading fan accounts in Thai forum; everyone cried; SoShi and SONEs... awwwwww...  :tears:

great job guys!

I'm very proud of SONEs at all these concerts giving the girls all the love and support, especially with these special projects each country has been doing. Hopefully when SNSD has a solo concert in the US city, we can also give them the same amount of support.

@Digz_Kudo (one of SNSD's Japanese mixers tweeted the following about SNSD's Japan activities:

Great anticipation for SNSD's Japan activities of this year. We have a different strategy from that of last year. They newly have US activities, so the key is how we should schedule Korea, Japan and US activities. (^^) I want to tell you about this, but I can't for now (´Д` )"

and

We received an urgent request from SM now (゚o゚;; They are requiring the audio source for SNSD's next single (to be finished) by tomorrow morning (>_<) It's exactly the same situation as when we did "MR. TAXI"!! At that time, a miracle happened for us. Will the miracle happen again this time⁈ d( ̄  ̄)"

translation credits: @hiros2008

The second tweet was from today... looks like a March Japanese release is true.

Guest LittlePinky82

Very curious about the US activities. Hmm. I wonder about that? And different for Japan with their activities? Hmm.  I love all the little audience projects that happened. I'm sure it's very sweet and touching to the girls and I would say to Sones too. I've been enjoying "Dangerous Boys." Heh heh and finally got to hear my whole "The Boys" album (Korean cd) that I bought at Christmas and enjoyed it. Is there a tumblr or anything that has English translated lyrics? I loved "Lazy Girl" and would like the lyrics. :)