少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Rositas

Vote for soshi here : http://www.bravoporti.com/musica/

Im not sure for what it is but i hope they get on nº1 jejeje :):)

please vote i think you are only allowed to vote one time.

Guest shinhdeplol

SNSD Taeyeon in hot pants ‘perfect figure’ all-kill in NYC

pKK7L.jpg

SNSD member Taeyeon‘s beautiful figure has New York City in a trance.

Recently on an online community board, a picture has been posted tagged ‘Taeyeon New York fine figure click click’.

The picture is of Taeyeon when SNSD just arrived in New York for their appearance on the famous American talk show CBS’s ‘David Letterman Show’. Taeyeon was wearing a pair of hot pants and the perfect proportions seem to completely do away with her tiny build for a perfect figure. Taeyeon is wearing a blue dress jacket over a red velvet shirt over a dress shirt matched up with her black hot pants for a breathtaking outcome.

Taeyeon’s legs are firm and smooth from the thighs to the ankles looking unreal as if a mannequin.

Netizens commented, “Taeyeon’s figure is perfect too”, “Taeyeon shows off attractive figure in the U.S. too”, and “Taeyeon’s legs are no joke.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest LittlePinky82

I met them at an album release party two days ago in NYC :wub:, too bad I couldn't get a picture with them  :( 

Aw! Too bad you couldn't get a picture but I'm sure it was fun anyways. :-D 

Loved the pics of the fan signing event. Looks like a good crowd came out. It's always fun to see excited faces keke. 

Aw poor Brian about the racism he had. But it's true. Reminds me on Youtube I saw a fan cam of someone filming the girls when they were doing their MTV interview and someone asked who they were. Someone told them they were a Korean pop girl group and the person who asked said "are they Chinese?" I was like: dude the person just said they were Korean. *facepalm*  Aw so sad with that but I'm glad people are having a positive response to the girls. I had the same feelings as Se7en did. happy.gif

Guest HyperionZ

Aw! Too bad you couldn't get a picture but I'm sure it was fun anyways. :-D 

Loved the pics of the fan signing event. Looks like a good crowd came out. It's always fun to see excited faces keke. 

Aw poor Brian about the racism he had. But it's true. Reminds me on Youtube I saw a fan cam of someone filming the girls when they were doing their MTV interview and someone asked who they were. Someone told them they were a Korean pop girl group and the person who asked said "are they Chinese?" I was like: dude the person just said they were Korean. *facepalm*  Aw so sad with that but I'm glad people are having a positive response to the girls. I had the same feelings as Se7en did. *quoted image*

Yes, unfortunately, there are some areas within the US entertainment industry that there is a lack of respect and interest in their talents and skills. In my opinion, it seems like there is somewhat of a stereotype or maybe even racism that some people can't see Asian people as talented artists/singers compared to Caucasian/Black artists. Some of that is due to lack of exposure with Asian people in some parts of the US and continued stereotypes/schemes people have. SNSD probably won't change people who aren't open minded to change, but hopefully they were able to grab the attention of those willing to give them a chance in US.

@mizswtifee That's really cool. Too bad you couldn't take a picture or anything... A lot of fan accounts have been talking about how aggressive or rude the SM staff has been and like anyone involved with the venues they've been going to like bodyguards and stuff. But I guess it's expected... I mean it's understandable, they're just trying to be extra cautious about keeping the girls safe or whatever. That's just the way things are with celebrities.

Oh and hi everyone! I'm new to Soompi. Big fan of Girls' Generation. ^_^

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

tumblr_lyuzu6Don91qdtbipo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyuzu6Don91qdtbipo2_500.gif

cr; tiffaytiamo

----------------------------

LG 3D Smart TV 광고지

i love their dresses :wub:

tumblr_lyvb46LBx61qfvrefo1_500.jpg

cr; sagilmilk

----------------------------

Japanese News of the Girls in America

wonder of anyone has an HQ link??

少女時代、本格的にアメリカ進出

cr; uploader

Thai News of the Girls in America

120202 snsd @ เส้นทางบันเทิง

cr; uploader

---------------------------

tumblr_lyvgtmWW4g1roxjqno1_500.jpg

[PHOTO] Jessica || Cyworld homepage update. 히히와!! 엄청 춥네요~~!! 뉴욕 잘 다녀왔습니다~ 히히^^ 여러분 감기 조심하세요♥

[TRANS]”Wa!! The weather is so cold~~!! I’m back from NYC~ hiehie^^ Everyone please be careful of flu♥”

Cr: imwhywhy

can i ask something?

silisnoy7 = oniontaker?

anyone know?

as far as i can tell, they are two different people. Oniontaker has mentioned silis a few times here and there.

overall, i think the girl's short venture to NY was extremely successful. they brought everything they had and showed two awesome live performances. it just sucks that SM/Interscope seemed to underestimate the fans' power and had to turn over 700 people away meeting the girls at the fansign. the next show i want them to perform on is Ellen. that'll give them exposure to the younger audiences, and with Ellen's personality, i think they'll have plenty of fun there.

The girl is receiving so much love right now!!!! Aside from Simon Curtis, Taylor swift has stated she likes hyoyeon. Katy Perry stated she likes the girls. Avril just blogged about the girls, as well as Perez Hilton!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! The girls are slowly winning over hollywood stars

Guest HyperionZ

as far as i can tell, they are two different people. Oniontaker has mentioned silis a few times here and there.

overall, i think the girl's short venture to NY was extremely successful. they brought everything they had and showed two awesome live performances. it just sucks that SM/Interscope seemed to underestimate the fans' power and had to turn over 700 people away meeting the girls at the fansign. the next show i want them to perform on is Ellen. that'll give them exposure to the younger audiences, and with Ellen's personality, i think they'll have plenty of fun there.

Lets be honest, even the most ardent SONEs would never have thought they would get 1,000+ people at the fansigning. I had SONE friends coming from California who were thinking they would be able to fly into NYC for the fansign, and also asking people who were already getting in line early to possibly get in line again and buy them a CD so they get another wristband to attend the fansigning. We did not think they would have 300 people in line at 8am, let alone 1000+ people at 6am! I think everyone underestimated SNSD, but isn't that what has always happened their entire careers? They always beat people's expectations of them, and only follow their own, which appears to be whatever they put their minds and hearts towards.

The girl is receiving so much love right now!!!! Aside from  Simon Curtis, Taylor swift has stated she likes hyoyeon. Katy Perry stated she likes the girls. Avril just blogged about the girls, as well as Perez Hilton!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! The girls are slowly winning over hollywood stars

I've seen the Perez Hilton blogging, but is there any proof for the Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Avril stuff, because so far I haven't seen any sources? If anyone has links, please post them here. Thanks.

The girl is receiving so much love right now!!!! Aside from Simon Curtis, Taylor swift has stated she likes hyoyeon. Katy Perry stated she likes the girls. Avril just blogged about the girls, as well as Perez Hilton!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! The girls are slowly winning over hollywood stars

Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Avril Lavigne, I think this one has been blown out of proportion cause I saw sones at twitter that just mention how it'll be nice if Taylor, Katy acknowledge the girls and for Avril, they just wish for more interactions of her with the girls in future just like they did in Music Station back then (well since Sooyoung did ask her to make songs for the girls and she said "What the hell, why not" :lol: )

it's so dangerous to wrote anything now in twitter as people will take it as it's real LOL XD

Perez Hilton, yes he did wrote about the girls and recommend The Boys

http://perezhilton.com/search/snsd#.Ty1zWKxQiH8

Watching the girls performing in 2 big shows in US, really make me proud. though the path that they take is somehow bring a lot of doubt to the fans and to all kpop fans in general, it still worth. the fans are still there no matter what. reading from the fanaccount of sones that didnt get the chance to be the lucky 300 make me really proud to be in this fandom.... ^_^

the determination, the dedication that they want to show to people that GIRLS' GENERATION is this popular to us, SONEs. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US. the message is totally well delivered.

just like from this fanacc:

TO THEM, TO US, FOR SNSD

As a sone you’ll probably hear a lot of fan accounts about how other sones met SNSD at the fansign today. But I wanted to shed some light on the amazing sones that don’t have that kind of story for you today.

For the Best Buy fansign people started lining up at midnight, maybe even earlier. By 6am there were already over a thousand sones waiting in line for 300 bracelets. In the end 700+ were sent away.

At 4pm the entrance to Best Buy was already packed with around a thousand sones. So packed and hectic SNSD couldn’t even get off their bus because of the entrance being blocked. They had to find another entrance to get into Best Buy.

By 6pm the 300 with bracelets already went in Best Buy but over a thousand sones didn’t give up and still stood in line.

Even at 7pm people continued to line up.

There was probably no hope for these sones to see the girls but we still waited. By 7:45 Best Buy decided to let some non bracelet sones in but closed it off at 8pm.

We still didn’t give up at 8. Even when the security was telling us we were wasting our time. We told them that they were still in there and we still have hope.

With one look this may look like a rage rant or me being butt hurt but we did show certain people a few things about sones.

To them, it may be stupid to stand for over 4 hours even though the chances to getting to meet SNSD personally was less than 1%. But you know what? We showed you our love and support for SNSD to wait that long outside in 30 degree weather holding on the tiny thread of hope and using it as our strength.

To us, it might have been a mistake that some didn’t line up earlier or couldn’t line up earlier. But NO ONE can say we were not dedicated, we knew our chances to get in was slim, hell we knew that we might not be able to see them at all. Even with that knowledge we were unwavering, just like our love and support for them.

For SNSD, we showed Interscope not to underestimate our numbers. We showed those security guards they weren’t just some unknown girl group and their fans can cause whole sidewalk to be blocked out (unintentionally) on one of the busiest streets in NY. Most of all we showed SNSD that their sones are here and that we love them no matter what. Even if we had to stand in the cold for hours just hoping.

Even though me and other sones couldn’t see them. For this I was proud. Proud to be able to tell SNSD that I love them even though I didn’t get to see them. Actions do speak louder than words.

This pride is all I got today. This pride of the sones who couldn’t get in today, will never be taken away.

Never.

cr: supertae @ tumblr

S♥NE are so freaking awesome! :w00t::wub:

indeed like mr onion said, in this fandom, you cant help but to be a fan of the fan.

I'm looking forward for what will they bring more to make GLOBAL GENERATION one successful dream for all of us.. :D

be it, in America, Europe, Asia, the whole World or perhaps the Universe lol :lol:

Taeyeon did said that she wants to advance to the universe ^_^

SNSD's Universal debut

CNEsD.jpg

cr: imwhywhy @ twitter

Guest LittlePinky82

The girl is receiving so much love right now!!!! Aside from  Simon Curtis, Taylor swift has stated she likes hyoyeon. Katy Perry stated she likes the girls. Avril just blogged about the girls, as well as Perez Hilton!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! The girls are slowly winning over hollywood stars

That's really great! Love how they're getting new fans like that. Haha love the Simon Curtis guy with Sooyoung. Avril has been with the girls before. I saw something in Japan where they were at a similar event so she prob has known about them before. I lol about the girls going into space. Hey maybe they could team up with Newt Gingrich on that lmao. laugh.gif

I know for myself I wasn't expecting much from their US appearances but it went well. I was just happy seeing them (and just Kpop in general) on my tv live. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad they had a great experience. I hope it's true they'll be having an English album in the spring/summer so we get to see them more!

Guest HyperionZ

That's really great! Love how they're getting new fans like that. Haha love the Simon Curtis guy with Sooyoung. Avril has been with the girls before. I saw something in Japan where they were at a similar event so she prob has known about them before. I lol about the girls going into space. Hey maybe they could team up with Newt Gingrich on that lmao. *quoted image*

I know for myself I wasn't expecting much from their US appearances but it went well. I was just happy seeing them (and just Kpop in general) on my tv live. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad they had a great experience. I hope it's true they'll be having an English album in the spring/summer so we get to see them more!

I was just smiling and grinning seeing the twitter comments from that Simon Curtis guy. Just seeing someone totally become a fan of SNSD and especially Sooyoung from just their appearance on Letterman and/or Live with Kelly just shows in the scheme of things, it all helps and brings more light to Kpop and more exposure to SNSD.

Another thing that definitely highlighted their presence in the US, besides the huge crowd of fans flocking to the fansigning and shutting down Best Buy operations, is US paparazzi following SNSD around. When US paparazzi start to scurry around, that means something. I'm really glad the girls did so well, not only for themselves, but gave pride to Korea as well. Truly, the weight of the nation was behind them for this, and they delivered. I can't wait for more US appearances and/or US solo tour as rumors have speculated.

Guest HyperionZ

Hi, does anyone have video of SNSD perform on the Standard Charter Bank (01.28.12)?  :lol:

and i want to share this video, the Boys Cover from Indo, I hope you all like it  ^_^

Boys' Generation Indonesia

BoyzgenerationJKT

I don't believe that SNSD performance was broadcasted on TV, although I could be mistaken, and I don't remember a fancam from that event. Try searching on YT with that date or try to search Soshified's fancam section.

Guest shinhdeplol

How much does Girls' Generation earn?

sTvPl.jpg

If there is one thing that the public is curious about, it has to be celebrities' earnings because of the rarity of which they is mentioned. However, there are celebrities who drop hints at their salary, and Girls' Generation is one of them.

Girls' Generation made an appearance on "Happy Sunday" awhile ago, where member Yuri commented, "We split event fees equally nine ways. The person who earns the most is probably the member who does the most advertisements."

tvN "eNEWS" dug deeper in analyzing the nine members' individual intakes. According to "eNEWS," Jessica and Tiffany -- who acted in musicals "Legally Blond" and "Fame" respectively -- earned 3 million won (approximately 2,600 USD) per performance, totaling 30 million won over ten performances.

Taeyeon earned approximately 318 million won over her two years as a radio DJ and through her musical performances (radio DJs earn about 4 hundred thousand won per day).

The youngest member Seohyun comes in with about 400 million won because of her various activities as a model (models earn about 200 million won per advertisement).

Lastly, Yoona has pocketed something in the vicinity of 3.4 billion won through her personal activities in dramas and advertisements (approximately 1 billion won for her drama appearances and 2.4 billion for her six advertisements).

As a group, they brought in 60.1 billion won ($53.9 million USD) through their Japanese activities alone.

Source: Star Today

Translated by: dingdongbelle @ Koreaboo