少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

I know I've mentioned it before, but honestly, what incentive is there to purchase 1st run albums when a repackaged album is going to be released 2-3 months later?  I'd rather just wait and get the better repackaged edition.

if you can wait 2-3 months, then sure, go ahead.

but most of us can't even wait a few days.

hence... we buy the album even before it's released :phew:

Guest PudingBunny

Hi my name is Paula and i am a new member here at soompi i have been a silent reader for over a year and i am finally now a member here so i can spazz with you about SNSD...^.^..

I have some pictures from SBS Gayo Daejeun Red Carpet 2011mXJN2.jpg   DZpe8.jpg         Odkwv.jpgBIBwO.jpgL6Bq4.jpgBXSeK.jpgsYnQE.jpg           2RAAR.jpgg03at.jpgwBHAW.jpgDvx82.jpg

iYaA6.jpg              HHaMc.jpg          P8JR9.jpgosVs8.jpg

l63B7.jpg

zgGtg.jpg

Dont they look amazing,like princesses?..^^...

Yuti just won the Best MC for MBC entertainment award.. congrats

but I'm confuse right now...

Since Fany was performing in the SBS Gayo Daejun... and the MBC award held on the same time? which of the show is pre-recorded? or after Fany perf she went to collect the award than went back to SBS center?

someone please enlighten me LOL :sweatingbullets:

Guest zahieyjunki

^

^ guess they pre-record the SM orchestra performance, and i've seen they both nowhere near the ending song . That's when they rushed to MBC award they still managed changed their dress and went up beautifully on stage .

Congrats Yuri+Tiffany . what kind of MC award they won ? certainly not 'best new MC award' right ? they've been emceed since 09 .

guess they have to rush back to SBS for another soshi stage later .

Guest thebliss

111229 SNSD @ JCE Freestyle Online Promotion Picture + Wallpaper HD - Download

Click to enlarge or

you can Download it at the link above

Here's Some Preview on Individual Member's Wallpaper

Mobile Wallpaper Included (640x960)

Desktop Wallpaper Sizes are

1024x768 ll 1280x1024 ll 1680x1050

*quoted image*

Is this an official wallpaper or fanmade? Because if it's official, then poor Hyoyeon... her legs are cut!

Anyway, if this is a sports battle, then the team on the right will definitely win. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny in one team. Haha. Sica doesn't need to do a thing. 

Guest HyperionZ

Yuti just won the Best MC for MBC entertainment award.. congrats

but I'm confuse right now...

Since Fany was performing in the SBS Gayo Daejun... and the MBC award held on the same time? which of the show is pre-recorded? or after Fany perf she went to collect the award than went back to SBS center?

someone please enlighten me LOL  :sweatingbullets:

Lol, I wasn't even aware they were up for this award. Also, I would be confused how they would have had the time to go get this award themselves. Man, they are just so busy with everything.

Guest Tetsuya9

Is this an official wallpaper or fanmade? Because if it's official, then poor Hyoyeon... her legs are cut!

Anyway, if this is a sports battle, then the team on the right will definitely win. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny in one team. Haha. Sica doesn't need to do a thing. 

It's Official. Got it from Joycity Official Site, They provide Download . I just reupload them and pack it together + share it out :)

[Confirmed] KBS Gayo Girlgroups special " Ladies Night" with Uhm Junghwa's song. Wonder Girls-I Do Not Know( 1999), SNSD- Festival (1999), Tara-Betrayal of Roses (1997), Secret- Posion (1998)

[CONFIRMED] SNSD will Perform "Be My Baby" today on KBS Gayo Daejun .

Rehearsal Pic

HcS54.jpg

Guest bunsaiforever

just want to share something from SBS Gayo ending fancam...the dorks on the move again

cr. to the uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIZoq39MFj8&feature=player_embedded

Guest zahieyjunki

wondergeneration is back <3 !

that will be most anticipated stage of the night and it's been 3 years since their last joint stage .

I'm actually curious can sunye/yeeun belt their voice reach those super high notes ? i rather them perform mr.taxi instead .

yoona playing guitar on the drama ?

7af40ad162d9f2d3b0522ea.jpg