少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest awwimsosweet

[EXCLUSIVE] 2011 Girls' Generation Tour in Singapore

by SCANATION SINGAPORE

gg0.jpeg

After all these years of waiting, Girls' Generation finally set foot on our sunny island with their first full fledged concert, 2011 Girls' Generation Tour in Singapore!

gg1.jpg

gg2.jpg

The concert kicked off with Girls' Generation appearing from a gigantic present box to Genie(Remix Version). And of course, Tiffany with her signature line yelled "Singapore, put it back on!" which brought in screams of joy from the fans. Next up, Girls' Generation sang along to the Korean versions of their Japanese tracks, You-aholic, Mr Taxi, I'm In Love With The Hero and Let It Rain.

gg4.jpg

gg7.jpg

After all that stage action, Girls' Generation did a short introductory.

- Tiffany and Jessica spoke mostly in English while the other members spoke in Korean expressing how happy they are to be in Singapore.

- Sooyoung said that Singapore is one of the beautiful places that she has been to.

- Sunny introduced herself in an aegyo way! 

- SeoHyun greeted in both English and Chinese!

gg5.jpg

gg6.jpg

Highlights from the group performances:

- During Oh!, Yuri pulled Hyoyeon and SeoHyun back to position.

- TaeYeon showcased her rocker side by starting off with a powerful Devil's Cry.

- Shinhwa's T.O.P was incorporated into the Dance Break of Run Devil Run.

- Danny Boy by SeoHyun, Jessica, TaeYeon, Tiffany and Sunny. 

- The others joined them for Complete.

- My Child had the girls on a pirate ship where they stopped in the centre and started marching around the ship saluting everyone.

Highlights from solo stages:

- Hyoyeon showed off her impressive dancing skills and lived up to her nickname "Dancing Hyo" in her rendition of Don't Stop The Music.

- Jessica showcased her impressive vocals along with the melodic sound of the piano for Almost.

- Ditching her usual cute self, Sunny showed great coordination and sexiness in her performance of 3.

- TaeYeon and Tiffany's rendition of Lady Marmalade drove the fans wild!!

- Yuri, cool as ever with shades and her sleek dance moves during If.

- SooYoung displayed an amazing Latin dance for her solo, Sway.

- SeoHyun's Stuff Like That There had her moving along to an amazing tap dance on stage.

- Yoona's displayed her beautiful vocals and dance skills during 4 Minutes.

gg8.jpg

gg9.jpg

'Complete' Fan event by Soshified was a success! 

- After Complete was over, the sea of pink turned into a sea of '소녀시대 (So Nyuh Shi Dae) makes our lives Complete'. 

- Fans all over the stadium carried a piece of paper with this fan message.

- Tiffany requested to see the fan message again.

- Jessica read out the fan message and thanked the fans for it!

- Tiffany: "Sones make our lives complete!"

- Sooyoung said they are honored to have the best fans in the world.

gg10.jpg

Highlights from Girls' Generation Ment/Talk:

- Tiffany expressed her thanks for the fans and their love for Girls' Generation. She even said that Sones are better than chilli crab!

- TaeYeon shouted "I love pepper crab!"

- Jessica said she will not forget this day and hope to have another concert in Singapore!

- Yuri hope to come back to see the Singapore fans again.

- Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny danced to express their feelings towards the Singapore fans.

- TaeYeon commented that when she came to Singapore for the first time with her family, she enjoyed it. Now that she's back again, she can feel the same passion she felt back then! 

Girls' Generation waved and thanked every single fan as they walked around the stage. These 2 days must have been one of the most beautiful memories that Singapore Sones & Girls' Generation have had. Girls' Generation has definitely answered your wishes, Sones!

ScanationSG would like to thank Running Into The Sun for their invitation to 2011 Girls Generation Tour in Singapore. Photographs by Running Into The Sun - Dominic Phua, Justin Toh and Raymond Phang.

Cr; http://www.scanation...ils.php?id=2404

[EXCLUSIVE] 2011 Girls' Generation Tour in Singapore - Press Conference

by SCANATION SINGAPORE

ggpc1.jpeg

After a successful first night for 2011 Girls' Generation Tour in Singapore, the nine ladiesheld a press conference on December 10, the day of the second night of their sell-out concert tour in Singapore.

Decked out in their opening concert outfits, Girls' Generation started to pose for the media once they made their way into the venue, followed by the Q&A section.

Q: How does it feel like to hold your first full-fledged concert here in Singapore?

Tiffany: We’ve been to Singapore a couple of times before our actual show and we've been really looking forward to meeting our Singaporean fans and it was the first show here but we had such a warm welcome that it felt like more than one time that we have actually performed here so we are just excited to be here and we hope that it is the first of many shows.

Q: Did you know the tickets for the first night sold out in four hours, and after a petition from fans, there was a second night added, which was also sold out in four hours. So how do you all feel about this?

Seohyun: Even though we've been to Singapore for other events like other concerts, but this is the first time we are having a full-fledged concert here in Singapore and we really didn't expect such big support from the fans and we are really surprised by all the love and support we got from the fans and we are so happy to be here again.

Q: Some of our friends from the media have not seen the concert, so is there any particular segment or portion that you love especially?

Jessica: We released "The Boys" and it's the first time putting it inside for our concert so its gonna be our first time performing "The Boys"

Q: So how was it last night when you finally performed the song?

Sooyoung: During the last night concert when we are performing the song "The Boys", there was a part where Jessica shouted out "GG" in the intro of the song and all the fans, practically everyone there, they were following Jessica and singing together with them and we are just practically exhilarated and so excited to enjoy the performance with the fans

ggpc2.jpeg

Q: You girls have taken on a very different style in the latest album by trying out rap for the first time in “The Boys”. So would you elaborate on some of the reasons behind this change?

Tiffany: It's not the first time we've been rapping because the girls have always been interested in hip hop and R&B music and we've always played around with rapping while we were younger as well so it didn't feel very new but it was very exciting to be able to present it to our fans and to all over the world and most importantly, I think our group isn't afraid of change or challenge and we enjoy taking on new looks and new experiences so I think that's why our idea and attitude changed. 

Q: You guys have a very tight hectic schedule in Korea and in all parts of the world. So how do you guys relive stress and how do you cope?

Sooyoung: In fact, we relieve the stress on the stage itself during the performance because when we are performing, we really enjoy our performances and we really enjoy the interaction we have with the fans and through these performances, we believe that by communicating with the fans, we get the energy and strength to keep moving.

Q: Is there any unique Singaporean food that you all want to try?

Seohyun: We heard that Chilli Crab in Singapore is very famous and we have not tried it yet but we really love to try it soon.

Yuri: Today, we just tried Ice Kachang. It had a very unique flavour and the taste was quite similar to the dish called Patbingsu(Korean Shaved Ice) in Korea, which we really really enjoyed, and Ice Kachang was absolutely delicious.

6491481689_8ca946c8a8_s.jpg 6491482053_058240e724_s.jpg 6491482463_976665381e_s.jpg 6491483285_41f1140cc0_s.jpg 6491484119_645b428761_s.jpg 6491485047_d06d0def4b_s.jpg 6491486647_7d99db9e30_s.jpg 6491487913_02e300068e_s.jpg 6491487047_4ffefe478e_s.jpg 6491488221_6aa2e34f11_s.jpg

This concluded the 2011 Girls' Generation Tour in Singapore - Press Conference. On that note, Tiffany thanked everyone for having Girls' Generation in Singapore and to enjoy the show.

We wish Girls' Generation success in completing the rest of their Asia Tour and we look forward to the day when Girls' Generation comes back to Singapore again. We are sure that Sones in Singapore would be anticipating that day as well.

ScanationSG would like to thank Running Into The Sun for their invitation to 2011 Girls' Generation Tour in Singapore - Press Conference. Group photographs by Running Into The Sun - Dominic Phua.

Cr; http://www.scanation...ils.php?id=2405

Sunny is Hyomin’s daily vitamin

2011121201000760900064882.jpg

T-ara’s Hyomin showed her affection towards Sunny once again.

On December 11th, through her personal Twitter account, Hyomin tweeted, “Gulping my drink. Kick off the morning strongly yeah~ it’s good (thumbs up)” and revealed a photo of Vita500 with Sunny on the label. Sunny and Hyomin are known for their close friendship in KBS 2TV’s ‘Invincible Youth’ (Season 1).

2011121201000760900064881.jpg

Netizen who saw the photo commented, “I like to see the reunion Sunny and Hyomin as the SoonByung couple once again” and “It seems that she really likes Sunny very much”.

Credit: sportschosun.com/b89530@Twitter (Hyomin’s Twitter account)

Source: Fanwonder

383815_304073042948142_177690565586391_1084415_1588102090_n.jpg

tumblr_lw1qc8WR8u1r3xmxyo2_400.gif

tumblr_lw1qc8WR8u1r3xmxyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lw1becYafa1qj65aso3_r1_250.gif

LOL poor taeyeon but she got hugged later on

tumblr_lw0we3qOJA1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvz4x6d6X31qbalato1_400.gif

lol

Guest PinkBlood

Hi, anyone know where is this skit from?

That part of the vid that was played during SNSD's Into The New World Asia tour. 

Its played in the middle of the concert to entertain the fans while the girls take a break and change their outfits.

You can see it here.

Guest nuttyvelvet

That part of the vid that was played during SNSD's Into The New World Asia tour. 

Its played in the middle of the concert to entertain the fans while the girls take a break and change their outfits.

You can see it here.

ok thanks a lot

I think they played the japanese version of the boys in a japanese radio station according to this source

日付変わって昨日もbayfmで07:53と15:31に「The Boys」日本語ver.オンエアされました

十人十色が九人十色に聴こえます

ラップのところかっこよいのですがうまく聞き取れません

NO.1以外は興味ない~いっそ楽しんだものがちよ 解らないわやってみなくちゃ いざ撤収?咲き乱れよ

テヨン 誰もがそうねきっとうらやむほどにcatch a dream

ユナ 聞き取れません catch a wish?

サニー 君はただ一人感じ合うミステリー?夢見ていいんじゃない

そひょん 迫る気持ちに打ち抜くことに?身をゆだねてboy myboy

~~~~~~~~~~~

ジェシカ 半信半疑とにかく付いてきて どんな夢だって叶うわdreaming~?

ここ来て 前見て すべてそう君の世界

そひょん 君はただ一人至上の?ファンタジー~~~

テヨン しびれさせてとりこにさせて壮大なスケールでboy go a head

~~~~~~~~~~~~

ジェシカ 君はただ一人新たなヒストリー作ればいいんじゃない

テヨン 迫る気持ちに打ち抜くことに?身をゆだねてboy my heart

間違いがあると思いますので参考までにどうぞ(笑)

Guest awwimsosweet

'2011 MBC Korean Music Festival'

12/31/11

10PM KST

Super Junior, Girl's Generation, TVXQ, 2PM, Wonder Girls, KARA, IU, SHINee, Miss A, and etc.

cr; http://www.facebook....BC.KPOP?sk=info

Soshi also have Kouhaku Uta Gassen in Japan on the same day. 'guess they will fly like G550 again?

SNSD's first Japanese album GIRLS' GENERATION is #3 on Billboard Japan's Year End Albums Chart! w00t.gif

Behind Japan's legendary artists #1 Mr. Children & #2 Arashi.

CSnbo.png

cr; http://www.billboard...ts/albums_year/

Guest -quiescent

380800_334292339929572_128519733840168_1410372_1879199050_n.jpg

[PHOTO/INFO] AKB48's Sato Natsuki is a YoonA's FAN^^

[TRANS] " “THE BOYS” by Girls Generation is cool . . . Yuna is so cute that I can’t sleep deeply at night . "

Credits: limyoona,yoonglastiel

Guest HyperionZ

'2011 MBC Korean Music Festival'

12/31/11

10PM KST

Super Junior, Girl's Generation, TVXQ, 2PM, Wonder Girls, KARA, IU, SHINee, Miss A, and etc.

cr; http://www.facebook....BC.KPOP?sk=info

Soshi also have Kouhaku Uta Gassen in Japan on the same day. 'guess they will fly like G550 again?

SNSD's first Japanese album GIRLS' GENERATION is #3 on Billboard Japan's Year End Albums Chart! *quoted image*

Behind Japan's legendary artists #1 Mr. Children & #2 Arashi.

*quoted image*

cr; http://www.billboard...ts/albums_year/

Hmm, that is a tight schedule they will have to attend to that night. Will they be able to attend the whole event that night or will they have to perform early in the Kohaku and then get on a flight back to Korea to make it to MBC's Gayo Festival? If they aren't able to attend the whole event at Kohaku, I wonder what the Japanese public will think of that.

Anyone knows what time is the release of the SM Town album?

We know it is Today but we still don't have the hour of the release :( 

thanks in advance

Guest awwimsosweet

Hmm, that is a tight schedule they will have to attend to that night. Will they be able to attend the whole event that night or will they have to perform early in the Kohaku and then get on a flight back to Korea to make it to MBC's Gayo Festival? If they aren't able to attend the whole event at Kohaku, I wonder what the Japanese public will think of that.

I dont even know how they will pull it off this time, 

last year at Japan Record Awards they just performed and left immediately 

Kohaku this year will start at 7:15 pm up to 11:45 pm. 

cr; http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/this-years-kohaku-uta-gassen-will-be-the-longest-in-history/

Guest HyperionZ

I dont even know how they will pull it off this time, 

last year at Japan Record Awards they just performed and left immediately 

Kohaku this year will start at 7:15 pm up to 11:45 pm. 

cr; http://www.tokyohive...est-in-history/

Korea and Japan are in the same time zone, so there won't be any time zones that factor into this. I think SNSD and DBSK will be flying together on the same jet (probably rent the same time jet for SNSD as last year) and the latest they will perform at Kohaku is 8:30 - 9:00 pm. Then after they finish performing, they get on the jet and fly back to the nearest airport to the MBC building where the gayo festival is held (Flight from Seoul to Tokyo is slightly over 2 hours). My guess is they arrive at MBC event slightly after midnight since the past years I have watched the event, they always go past midnight into the New Years days and ends around 1 am KST. So they will just be at the MBC Gayo festival towards the end to perform as the last or near last artists.

SNSD's Diamond from SMTOWN winter album is in English <3

SNSD Diamond

DIAMOND [FULL LYRICS] - SNSD (as heard by @hwaitaeng9 and @StarBunCollabs

[Fany] When the snow begins to fly, above the smoky, smoky sky, you came along like a snowflake, and brightened up my day

[Taeyeon] There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day

Call me a fool to love you, but I want nothing but you

[sooyoung] Oh, I have to hear your voice, the one that brings me joy

[seohyun] And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart… boy, can’t you see?

[ALL] The lights are shining on me, and it’s like a diamond

I’m spinning around, rocking around like a diamond

[Yuri] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[Jessica] Everybody’s waiting for the holidays

Candies and toys of silver trays

And there is one thing special

Boy, you are my present

[sunny] There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day

[Yoona] Oh, I have to hear your voice, the one that brings me joy

[Yuri] And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart… boy, can’t you see?

[Hyoyeon] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[sunny] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[Jessica] You’re shining, you’re gleaming

[seohyun] Oh, you melt me like white snow, oh

[Fany] You’re shining, you’re gleaming

[Taeyeon] And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart

Boy, can’t you see

I’m spinning around, rocking around like diamonds

[seohyun] To your heart

The lights are shining on me, and it’s like a diamond

[Jessica] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[Fany] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

Guest awwimsosweet

The Warmest Gift (2011 SM Town Winter) - SNSD - Diamond [FULL AUDIO]

【 소녀시대 / 少女時代 / Girls' Generation 】「Diamond」Lyrics by 김정배(Kim, Jung-Bae). Composed & Arranged by kenzie.
cr; @yurui912

Composed by Kenzie (Perfect For You, Merry-Go Round, Into The New World, etc.) again, no wonder it's a great song! wub.gif

Revised lyrics:

[LYRICS] DIAMOND - SNSD 

[Fany] When the snow begins to fly, above the smoky, smoky sky, 

you came along like a snowflake, and brightened up my day

[Taeyeon] There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day

[sooyoung] Oh, I have to hear your voice, the one that brings me joy

[seohyun] And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart… boy, can’t you see?

[Yuri] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[Jessica] Everybody’s waiting for the holidays

Candies and toys of silver trays

And there is one thing special

Boy, you are my present

[sunny] There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day

[Yoona] Oh, I have to hear your voice, the one that brings me joy

[Yuri] And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart… boy, can’t you see?

[Hyoyeon] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[sunny] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[seohyun] You’re shining, you’re gleaming

Oh, you melt me like white snow, oh

[Fany] You’re shining, you’re gleaming

[Taeyeon] And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart

Boy, can’t you see

I’m spinning around, rocking around like diamonds

[Jessica] To your heart

[ALL} The lights are shining on me, and it’s like a diamond

[Jessica] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

[Fany] That’s because I’m filled with emotions

cr; as heard by @hwaitaeng9 and @StarBunCollabs, revised by @TenmonSSF

i didn't know what to expect with Diamond. i usually don't like holiday sounding songs, but i am loving this one. i'm glad it's upbeat, and it really showcases their vocal skills. it's great that a lot of the girls got a chance to hit some of the higher notes instead of just the usual. the fact that the song is in English is a plus for me, and the lyrics make complete sense. Kenzie did great with this song!

Guest HyperionZ

i didn't know what to expect with Diamond. i usually don't like holiday sounding songs, but i am loving this one. i'm glad it's upbeat, and it really showcases their vocal skills. it's great that a lot of the girls got a chance to hit some of the higher notes instead of just the usual. the fact that the song is in English is a plus for me, and the lyrics make complete sense. Kenzie did great with this song!

You know, I find it funny that Kenzie's lyrics in English for this song makes more sense than what Teddy Riley wrote for The Boys. I really like this Diamond song alot. I listened to the rest of the album and its definitely the best song on the list to me. It is nice they aren't relying too much on Tiffany and Jessica to sing a majority of the parts. They are definitely showing more balance recently in their songs and for the most part, those parts fit each member that sings there.