少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

guys can you help me with download link for Kpop music fest in syd.

I already downloaded the vid. but it's not hd. so if anyone can give me a link to the HD file that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance =)

Are you looking for the entire concert or just SNSD performance in HD? If its only SNSD, then Soshified has it in HD.

Guest Taengoo158

Are you looking for the entire concert or just SNSD performance in HD? If its only SNSD, then Soshified has it in HD.

i already download the hd vid of snsd perf from ssf =)

so right now im looking for the entire perf.

i did search in korean web,but when i click at the link , it always redirect me to a website (similar web like box) and obviously i cant access the web since im not a member. -_-

Guest Acnologia

i already download the hd vid of snsd perf from ssf =)

so right now im looking for the entire perf.

i did search in korean web,but when i click at the link , it always redirect me to a website (similar web like box) and obviously i cant access the web since im not a member. -_-

http://kpopella.org/2011/12/04/k-pop-music-festival-in-sydney-2011/#more-7511 should have it. I suggest you download it from fileserve unless you have a premium account on megaupload since the whole concert is more than 1GB :D 

Guest Taengoo158

http://kpopella.org/...2011/#more-7511 should have it. I suggest you download it from fileserve unless you have a premium account on megaupload since the whole concert is more than 1GB :D 

i downloaded that last night. and it's not HD. also, if i upload it to YT it's going to be 360p. that is nuh-uh. i dont want to upload 360p -_-

so yeah to the korean user please help me with the download link to the HD video.

Thanks =)

Guest Taengoo158

i found a torrent link. and in the pict preview it says that it's a 720p. hopefully it really is 720 ^_^

edit:

i just finished with downloading the file. too bad it's not even HD dying.gifwww.MessenTools.com-anime-llorando-enojado.gif

Guest HyperionZ

Girls’ Generation tops K-pop sales chart and search ranking in Japan!

42399918.3.jpg

On December 5th, Japan’s Tower Records revealed the rankings of the yearly sales chart of albums and singles, calculated from the beginning of the year to November 30th. However, the exact sales amount were not revealed.

Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese album ‘Girls’ Generation’ came in 1st on the ’2011 K-pop Sales Ranking’, as well as 4th with their latest Korean album ‘The Boys’.

Second and third places in the ’2011 K-pop Sales Ranking’ by Tower Records go to Super Junior’s ‘Mr. Simple’ and Kara’s ‘Girls’ Talk’ respectively.

Besides that, Girls’ Generation also came in 5th in the overall search ranking by Japanese website BIGLOBE.

The website compiled the top search keywords in Japan in 2011 and the results were revealed on December 5th.

Many occurences of the year, including earthquakes and typhoons, were seen on the list and surprisingly, many Hallyu stars also made the list.

On the overall ranking, Girls’ Generation came in 4th while Kara ranked 8th. On the overall female celebrity ranking, Girls’ Generation took the top spot, followed by Kara.

Meanwhile, Jang Geunsuk and BEAST came in 1st and 5th on the overall male celebrity ranking and this showed the influence and popularity of K-pop in Japan.

Credit: donga.com + tvdaily.co.kr

Translated by: Taengfan@fanwonder.com

Source: Fanwonder

Time Machine is the New Song on The Repackage !

Time Machine
(Demo)

Release Date December 28th

YV36g.jpg

SNSD released a Japanese album earlier this year which has since seen tremendous success, selling over 850,000 copies – and that number is still growing.

The SNSD Japanese mobile fansite has announced that there will be a repackaged version of the Japanese album, available from December 28, which will come in three editions: first press, limited, and normal.

The repackage will feature 15 tracks: the songs from the original Japanese album, the Japanese version of ‘The Boys,’ three remixed songs, and one new song.

CD

Tracklist

1. The Boys (JAPANESEver.)

2. THE GREAT ESCAPE (Brian Lee remix)

3. BAD GIRL feat. DEV (The Cataracsremix)

4. Time Machine

5. MR.TAXI

6. GENIE

7. Gee

8. I'm In Love With The HERO

9. 훗(HOOT)

10. Let It Rain

11. Beautiful Stranger

12. you-aholic

13. Run Devil Run

14. BORN TO BE ALADY

15. Bonus track “MR.TAXI (Steve Aoki remix)

DVD★Content

1 The Boys (ENGLISH ver.)

2 BAD GIRL

[First Press edition]

Price: ¥4,390(tax included) (~57 USD)

- Special casing

- 36-page mini photobook

- DVD (‘The Boys (English Ver.)’ and ‘Bad Girl’ music videos)

- Two set coaster present (randomly distributed at select stores)

[Limited edition]

- Special casing

- 36-page mini photobook

- Two poster set

[Normal edition]

Price: ¥3,000 (tax included) (~40 USD)

- Standard CD 15 곡.

http://www.musicman-...tist/13857.html

http://natalie.mu/music/news/60826

c:dcgall

Guest awwimsosweet

^ OMG TIME MACHINE!!  SO EXCITED TO HEAR SNSD'S VERSION!

tumblr_luok4f6hVw1qzpvjt.gif

and that cover is so classy... indeed, SNSD is always keeping it classy.

Hyoyeon cut her hair... o_o

Charismatic ManYoong

Tiffany is so sexy with that pose!

Guest HyperionZ

Girls’ Generation to Release Japanese Re-packaged Album

Girls’ Generation’s Japanese mobile fansite just recently announced that  Girls’ Generation will be releasing a re-package of their first  Japanese album “Girls’ Generation”, which had originally been released  on June 1st, 2011. The re-packaged album will come with all new photo jackets and  visuals. It will also come in three different versions: first press,  limited and normal. The first press and limited editions will both come  in a special case along with a 36page mini-photobook, and will contain a  DVD with “The Boys” (English version) and “Bad Girl” music videos. The  first press edition also comes with a two set coaster present, a white  and blue version, that will be given out at random at participating  stores.

The limited edition comes with a two poster set that is also  available at participating stores. The re-packaged album will have a  total of fifteen songs, three of which will be re-mixed versions from  the Japanese album “Girls’ Generation”. Also included will be songs from  the recently released “The Boys” album. As a special present, a song  that has not yet been announced will also be included. Pre-order sales  begin on December 7th.

[update]

news_large_shoujojidai_a.jpg

Just released this past June was Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese  album, also titled “Girls’ Generation”, which has now sold over 850,000  copies and continues to sell new copies everyday. Pre-order for the  re-packaged album begins today December 7th, while the official release  date has been set for December 28th.

On the re-packaged album will be 15 songs which include a Japanese  version of “The Boys”, three new remixed songs and one song that was  never released before. The three remixed songs are, “THE GREAT ESCAPE”  remix by Brian Lee, “BAD GIRL feat. DEV” a remix by The Cataracsremix,  and remix of “MR.TAXI” by Steve Aoki. The new song on the re-packaged  album is titled “TIME MACHINE”.

The full setlist can be seen below:

「Re:package Album “GIRLS’ GENERATION” ~The Boys~」

[First Press edition]UPCH-29077 ¥4,390(tax included)

[Limited edition]UPCH-29078 ¥4,390(tax included)

[Normal edition]UPCH-20269 ¥3,000(tax included)

CD Setlist ★

1. The Boys (JAPANESEver.)

2. THE GREAT ESCAPE (Brian Lee remix)

3. BAD GIRL feat. DEV (The Cataracsremix)

4. Time Machine ※New Song

5. MR.TAXI

6. GENIE

7. Gee

8. I’m In Love With The HERO

9. 훗(HOOT)

10. Let It Rain

11. Beautiful Stranger

12. you-aholic

13. Run Devil Run

14. BORN TO BE ALADY

15. Bonus track “MR.TAXI (Steve Aoki remix)”

DVD ★First Press and Limited editions only

1 The Boys (ENGLISH ver.)

2 BAD GIRL

Source: redsunset@soshified.com via Japanese mobile fansite, Musicman-net

Translated by: arghninja@soshified.com

Written by: SeraphKY@soshified.com

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

Guest awwimsosweet

@Yurui912 Yurui (LovAEnAi) 

【 Girls' Generation 】Sunny to attend KR animation movie『Koala Kids』as voice actor. According to the article, her role is Koala 'Miranda' and the movie will be shown in January next year. http://goo.gl/NcLUj #snsd #sone

You can now pre-order 1st Japan album repackaged at CDJAPAN

Re:package Album "GIRLS' GENERATION"-The Boys- [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-29078

Re:package Album "GIRLS' GENERATION"-The Boys- [Regular Edition]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-20269

Guest tramanh2011

I was just wondering what is the different between the First Press Limited vs the Limited Edition is if I was to order online.

Since the article said the extra are only for participating store.

Guest HyperionZ

I was just wondering what is the different between the First Press Limited vs the Limited Edition is if I was to order online.

Since the article said the extra are only for participating store.

[First Press edition]

- Special casing

- 36-page mini photobook

- Two poster set

[Limited edition]

- Special casing

- 36-page mini photobook

[Normal edition]

Price: ¥3,000 (tax included) (~40 USD)

- Standard CD

Guest HyperionZ

A very touching story about how someone became a new SONE and affected their life.

Saved From Silence: How Girls’ Generation Helped Me to Hear Again

Before starting to tell my story, I would like to thank Soshified for  the opportunity to share this story and show how important the members  of Girls’ Generation are to me. Since I’m not a Soshified writer I’ll  introduce myself: I’m Diéfani Favareto Piovezan, I’m 22 years old, and  I’m currently living in Brazil with my father and our family.

293485_10150259627041791_715056790_8080780_969779_n.jpg

If you’re like me, I like to know what the person who is writing looks like, so here is a picture of me.  I’ve lived in a world of silence for seven years. When I was fourteen  a neurological condition took my hearing away from me. Back then I was a  very active teenager, and I used to go out every weekend to dance,  watch movies, and party. But above all other things, I was in love with  music. I used to listen to everything from Mozart to Cradle of Filth. My  computer would be playing music all day long. Although I didn’t have  the gifted talent to play instruments or sing well, listening was enough  to fill my soul with joy.

When I lost my hearing, I tried to “listen” to music, but the only  way to do so was to actually feel the music. I used to leave my stereo  playing very loud so I could feel the sound vibration in order to enjoy  it just a little bit, but it wasn’t enough. Hearing aids never worked,  since the problem was in my auditory nerve. Either I would have to live  forever in a world of silence or get some kind of special hearing  implant.

I was afraid of getting an implant, so I chose to live in the  silence. When I was 17, I kind of gave up on music. Since I couldn’t  listen to the music, I felt like there was no sense in just feeling it,  because it didn’t make me happy the way it used to. Although I would  keep CDs in my car, I would only put one in when someone was in the car  with me.

I was in college when I met a group of deaf people who have cochlear  implants. A cochlear implant is a device full of electrodes that is  implanted in the cochlea through a 5-hour long surgery. It serves as a  substitute for the sensory hair cells within the ear, and has an  external piece that works as a speech processor. The sound comes through  a device that looks similar to a common hearing aid, passes through an  antenna that has a magnet in it, and finally goes straight to the brain.  The people I met who had cochlear implants could hear well, and I felt  motivated to get one as well.

I went to a doctor and he told me that since I had both American and  Brazilian citizenship, I should go to Brazil to get the surgery done for  free. I came to Brazil in January of 2010, and I waited nine months to  get the surgery done before the cochlear implant was activated on  November of 2010. A new world opened up, and I started to really hear  and understand both speech and sound by May of 2011. I slowly started to  listen to music again, but only the old songs that I listened to when I  was 14.

76473_462470151790_715056790_6135130_6554938_n.jpg

The cochlear implant on the day when it was first activated.  A friend of mine introduced me to K-Pop and she showed me some  videos. I liked the blast of colors, but I was still adjusting to the  implant and couldn’t really hear their voices over the background music.  But I kept listening. In August a big change occurred and I was able to  listen to a lot of things. I even started talking on the phone with  some relatives. I felt excited to learn more about K-pop, but I didn’t  find any groups that I really liked. I heard songs by Brown Eyed Girls,  Jewelry, Super Junior, 2NE1, f(x), 2PM, and many more, but nothing  excited me. I felt as if it just sounded like “common” music. They were  good, but they didn’t really touch me.

It was October 18th, 2011 when S.M. Entertainment uploaded a new  video called “Girls’ Generation: The Boys” onto their YouTube channel. A  friend of mine who loves K-pop saw it and sent me the link to the video  on YouTube. I waited for it to load so I could see it. When the song  started, I thought, “Pretty girls”, but then suddenly I heard the song  starting and something inside me was screaming, “THIS IS JUST WHAT YOU  WERE LOOKING FOR!” It was love at first sight and first hearing. I could  hear how each of them had powerful voices. Although I don’t understand  any Korean, I could clearly understand the words they were singing. That  was the day when Girls’ Generation came into my life.

snsd-the-boys.jpg

“The Boys” was the first Girls’ Generation video I ever saw, so it’s very important to me.  After I heard “The Boys”, I was insanely looking for videos on  YouTube and information on Google. My friend and I spent 48 hours awake  in order to learn how to recognize each member. In the end, we were the  ones answering the “who is who” questions on the YouTube comments. Every  single day I would wake up and go straight to the computer to do my  college work and listen to Girls’ Generation’s songs. I’ve bought a lot  of their songs on iTunes. I’ve made Tiffany my desktop and iPhone  background. Their songs are my ringtones. I stay up nights watching  them.

They touched me deeply because many pop stars act like they are at  the top of the world, but not Girls’ Generation. They act like human  beings, like nine girls in their twenties. They are loud and playful,  they say things from the heart, and they are so grateful to their fans  that it makes us feel like we are the ones who are working hard for  them.

The members of Girls’ Generation didn’t just touch my heart and soul,  but they helped me a lot to improve my hearing more and more. When you  are not able to hear for many years, your brain forgets how to hear, and  you have to learn how to hear all over again when you get a cochlear  implant. It takes many years to be able to do many of the things that I  used to do.

I usually select the songs I like the most and leave them playing all  day long. They are like my hearing therapists. I listen to them and I  try to recognize their voices, and by the voice tone I know who is  singing. I also use their songs to identify strong phonetic sounds that  can be clearly heard in the Korean language. Of course I get it wrong a  lot of times, but I also get it right a lot of times. Their videos work  the same way: I let the whole video play, and without looking at it I  write down on a piece of paper who is talking and strong phonetic sounds  that I hear. When the video finishes, I actually watch it to see what I  heard right.

It seems like a stupid thing, right? Well, to my surprise, it  actually improved my hearing. On November 11th, 2011 I went to the  hospital to adjust the implant’s volume and hearing speed. They  conducted the audiogram and all the hearing tests that they always do,  and the audiologist said, “Well, I don’t know what you’ve being doing,  or what happened, but your improvement now is at 93%. When you last came  in August it was 58% and now it’s 93%. It’s insane and amazing.  Whatever you’re dong, it’s working, and it’s helping a lot.”

308330_10150406144364861_533579860_8239552_905756067_n-e1323222299926.jpg 

From that day on, I never stopped watching Girls’ Generation’s videos  or listening to their songs. I do watch other videos and listen to  other songs, but only Girls’ Generation can truly help me with my needs.  My friends are starting to love them because of me, but for me they  have a much bigger importance in my life. I expect to be hearing even  better in a year or two, and I intend to go to a Girls’ Generation  concert. Whether they’ll be in New York City, Brazil (maybe, since they  are getting a lot of fans here), or in Asia, I’ll try to save some money  to see them sing and dance live, and I will enjoy every single part of  it.

Thank you, Girls’ Generation. I’m grateful that you have all worked  so hard and never given up. Thank you for being such great singers, and  for that reason, thank you for helping me to hear better every day. I  expect you’ll work for many years more, so I’ll be able to attend a lot  of concerts. Your work has set my soul truly free. It makes my soul full  of joy, but above of all, it brings a lot of sounds and music to my  soul.

Some people might see this story as stupid or childish, but only a  person who has lost the ability to hear and then is able to hear again  can understand how it feels and the joy I feel inside me. My soul was  shut away from the world and sad because my soul is the one of a person  who can hear and listen to music, and Girls’ Generation brought my  happiness back. Thank you Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon,  Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun. I’ll keep working very hard to hear  more and more each day just like you keep working hard to bring smiles  to our faces. Hwaiting!!!!

Written by: Diéfani Favareto Piovezan

Edited by: michaelroni@soshified.com, residentbenchwarmer@soshified.com, MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

Guest Auratus

A very touching story about how someone became a new SONE and affected their life.

Saved From Silence: How Girls’ Generation Helped Me to Hear Again

Before starting to tell my story, I would like to thank Soshified for  the opportunity to share this story and show how important the members  of Girls’ Generation are to me. Since I’m not a Soshified writer I’ll  introduce myself: I’m Diéfani Favareto Piovezan, I’m 22 years old, and  I’m currently living in Brazil with my father and our family.

Bless you, and good luck in finding the gifts you were meant to have.

These 9 touch more and deeper than we can see and easily understand, but we feel them, we feel something from them, more than just singers, dancers or idols. That's what holds us hear, to hear with our souls.

Guest LittlePinky82

I love it about "Time Machine." I wonder if they'll promote that song any? So I guess that's why they got that closed on Youtube to keep people from hearing it and they were gonna use it. I wonder about "Hikkup"? 

Loved the story about the girl with the hearing. So sweet. I'm glad she's in a good place and music helped her. I know for myself music has helped me so much in life I don't know what I'd do without it. I have two deaf relatives and just couldn't imagine it.