少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest omojjong

[FANCAM] SNSD's reaction after they won Artist of the Year award + *BONUS* TAENY MOMENT

taken & uploaded by: omojjong@soompi | DO NOT REUPLOAD

I am proud of the girls, really :')

You could see that Fany and Taeyeon were really happy that SNSD won the award lol, they were so hyper on the stage :D

jeti.jpg

^ JeTi having fun on stage <3

snsd-2.jpg

5.gif

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guest kevcozha

You guys can watch the press conference live right now.

http://www9.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/kouhakulive/index.html

Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Sooyoung are present. Yoona is filming Love Rain and SunHyo are busy with Invincible Youth.

Guest MrGiggle

You guys can watch the press conference live right now.

http://www9.nhk.or.j...live/index.html

Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Sooyoung are present. Yoona is filming Love Rain and SunHyo are busy with Invincible Youth.

Here is the Youtube clip of the press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz82joRsC1M&feature=player_embedded

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Wow this sounds exciting.

SNSD Christmas Special

I wonder if some of the girls got to choose what songs + who they sang with from the group. I have been trying to catch up on some old special stage sof theirs since I haven't watched them perform much, and wow....they are great at lives, that is so rare among idols, but I am not shocked. You have to be good at lives to do well in Japan on any level really when you're a foreign artist.

I like Taeyeon's "Hush hush" cover, and this esp.

Taeyeon - Devils Cry

WHAT.....:lol: This is dope! LOL. I can't believe a certain other FC was claiming their little group was the first to touch pop rock music in the 'idol world' in Korea. AND it sounds just as good live, dang.

Is this a full song? Because it's awesome (nevermind found the studio version) she has such great control over her voice. Very nice clear tone.

I'm glad she isn't one of those singers that think just because they can scream into a microphone loudly that they are good singers, she actually seems to take vocal training seriously it seems. ^_^

These are also great, I didn't even know Tiffany was a lead singer in SNSD, but she's pretty good.... :huh:

SNSD - special stage 1

SNSD - special stage 2

One thing I notice about their special stages is they don't use a ton of playback during them like many other groups have to do, and they sound so clear and not all pitchy, and congested live. I HATE that so much. :crazy:

Also I had no idea they had so much experience performing English songs as a group. :wacko: Crazy, and they aren't even planning a US debut, yet their english performances sound clearer than many others attempting to debut. I will say it again though that it is so great to see atleast one group who seems so proud to promote in their own country before any other. ^_^ I will never understand groups that seek American validation. :lol:

Guest dragon-rider

About the incident of TaeNy couldn't join the stage with BEP and CL, I think probably Will.I.Am called them out at the last minute before the show because he thought they weren't appropriate with the song Where is the love (which is a hip-hop song) while CL seemed fit the song better. There was a rumor that TaeNy wasn't be able to learned the lyrics on time because they didn't have enough practice time.

In this fancam during "Where is the love" performance, I see not only TaeNy but also other members were a bit sad. It was such a pity that TaeNy didn't join the stage.

MAMA 2011 - [Other Artist Focus] Will.i.am, apl.de.ap ft CL(2NE1) - Where is the love [FANCAM]

Credit: genlethu25@YT

Too much drama going on since the girls won Artist of the year :( . Well, they deserve the trophies anyway. Let's just cheer on the victory and don't care about those lame bashing comments here and there.

Hello~! First off I wanted to say that the Girls did so well! They were gorgeous on that stage, and if people say the opposite, well that is their problem, not mines! I loved, loved <3<3<3 their red carpet looks! :wub: The Goddesses have landed! w00t.gif haha. There has been a lot of animosity from other fan groups and it's quite disappointing actually. If any other girl group had gotten that award, there wouldn't be such a huge feud going on on all the Kpop pages. Really, do other fan groups dislike our Soshi girls that much? It's so disappointing that all they can do is hate, hate and hate. It's also heart wrenching for our Gals b/c all they really want to do is spread their music. tears.gif Anti-fans..what can we do? Probably nothing, which is why I've stopped going to any other source for Soshi or K-pop news b/c there is sooo much bashing going on right now. Especially Allkpop...that place is a battle field... excl.gif

Anyway the Girls did amazingn and Congrats to them winning the Best Artist of the Year, and Best Girl Group, which I think they deserved! SOSHI HWAITING!! Whatever you Girls read or hear, please remember that us S<3NES will always be here for you and that is all that matters. All you guys need is more time, don't worry, you will see as well as everyone else, that you Nine Goddesses can take over the World! :D

Guest imcutek

I am sooooooo happy for our girls!

I wish all the bashing would stop, its getting annoying that wherever I go for news there is so much bashing. The girls cant catch a break from bashing about MAMA awards to bashing about them being invited to Kohaku :tears: Im just trying my best to ignore it. Regarding MAMA I thought they had one of the best performances of the night and I really want the boys remix, it was so badass. 

The girls 1000% deserved artist of the year:D

Does anyone know what day Kohaku will take place? and how long the girls will be in Japan?

About re-releasing Mr.Taxi, I am a fan of the Japanese version and have grown tired of the Korean version. I wished they choose any other song . But if they are releasing Mr.Taxi that means they may be in Korea when I am there, my hope is still alive!

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Lol personally I find the bashing to be evidence of their success

You don't get to sit at the top without a ton of envious, bitter, people beneath you honestly. It's just never going to happen. Go to any major stars YT videos, websites with postings about them and you will see haters. I mean people like Justin Bieber, granted I don't like his music, get so much hate...but do you ever wonder why? he has no REAL scandals going on (that baby chick is just crazy lol), doesn't seem to have a bad attitude to his fans, and simply works and sells alot. Yet why so much hate for some kid making music his FANS like?

Even people without scandal, and who have shown basically NOTHING but positive attitude to the media get a ton of hate, and filthy rumors tossed at them. Beyonce is a good example of this. So is Adele who gets insulted by even guys in the media, on TV calling her all sorts of crap for no reason what so ever, like it's funny or something.

Anyways I doubt it bothers SNSD much, it doesn't both me. Half the people bashing them are fans of use-to-be relevant groups that sound like a complete nightmare live who can't handle being the underdogs now like SNSD use to be, and the rest are fans of mid-tier groups that will never get the chance to reach their current level. LOL

Heck even if SNSD did disband and never appeared on TV again none of these girl groups would be earning half of what they do, or selling anything near what they sell....>.> lol

Overall it's just envy, that is why you see them constantly promoting SNSD on their "idols" videos, threads, etc. I say thank them for making sure even in OTHERS threads we have nothing but ads and talk of SNSD. lmao.  I'm sorry envious ones that SNSD is doing well and actually WORKING in a foreign market, instead of just being lazy and hanging out at fashion shows and such, and I'm sorry that Korea loves them so much and that they represent their country media-wise, and I'm sorry that they are such better live singers than a good portion of idol groups in Korea.....but they just are, you're just gonna have to live with it.  :phew:  :lol:

Guest Auratus

Half the people bashing them are fans of use-to-be relevant groups that sound like a complete nightmare live who can't handle being the underdogs now like SNSD use to be, and the rest are fans of mid-tier groups that will never get the chance to reach their current level. LOL

Overall it's just envy, that is why you see them constantly promoting SNSD on their "idols" videos, threads, etc. I say thank them for making sure even in OTHERS threads we have nothing but ads and talk of SNSD. lmao.  I'm sorry envious ones that SNSD is doing well and actually WORKING in a foreign market, instead of just being lazy and hanging out at fashion shows and such, and I'm sorry that Korea loves them so much and that they represent their country media-wise, and I'm sorry that they are such better live singers than a good portion of idol groups in Korea.....but they just are, you're just gonna have to live with it.  :phew:  :lol:

Come on now, can't you be a bit more gracious?

How did SNSD get to where they are? Through perseverance and hard work, WITH humility and grace and grit. They've NEVER bashed another group, never been denigrating or unappreciative of the efforts of other idols. They've never shown their fans anything but goodwill towards other idols, towards other fandoms.

They don't succeed by tearing anyone else down.

What other fans of other idols do reflects on THOSE fandoms. Do not let smugness, complacency, or small minded vindictiveness drag our nine down. Grow WITH them, learn how THEY deal with the pressures of competition. They do their best to be the best, but they do it with CLASS.

As for the Wondergirls and all the other idols... these PEOPLE are friends who are at least respected, if not loved, by our girls. Show some respect, if not for their fandom, then for THEM.

Lastly, realize that KPop is not just SNSD. They are walking the path that DBSK, Boa, Big Bang and others helped to lay. Their American venture is helped by and will help other KPop groups to venture onto distant shores. Everything that WG's has done, all that they've given up, worked for and sacrificed, at the end of the day, HELPS SNSD in trying to get noticed in America.

Being divisive, fighting with other fandoms, is MORONIC. Regardless of what is said by haters, antis, and members of other fandoms, you know why you're here. Your love for the girls, your support of them, your voice in those distant corners where people don't know them is something they treasure and something they work hard to be worthy of. So be worthy of them.

Okay?

Guest HoneysuckleRose

^

Gracious about what? lol Atleast I didn't name any names and throw direct insults at any specific group. ^_^

SNSD is of course just following in the successful footsteps of fellow SM entertainers, that is a given. =)

However SNSD has their own achievements that many SM groups and singers before them have yet to ever obtain. They are making their own way at this point. If anything it's wise to make their own ways and not follow behind a scandal ridden group, and a broken group....just saying...lol Also I don't see how doing nothing, and getting no where in the US helps SNSD when SM has no intention on debuting them in the US in the first place, which I'm thankful for. It's not like with other groups, who are actually work and making major achievements and moves in Japan..which is an industry just as big and high in sales as the US...:phew:

Regardless I'd rather see Korea's industry improve first before they or anyone try to debut in the US.

Also what I say and do does and should not reflect on nine strangers who I've never met. Nor a fanclub that I don't belong to. That is the problem with Kpop right there. Fanclubs aren't suppose to be a one-brain sort of thing, that is why I'll never refer to myself as some fanclub name in Kpop anyways. SNSD was being bashed even before they debut, so trust me it's not the fans, it's always been jealousy, either from fan girls, or from other fan clubs.

However I will throw shade at other groups allllllll dayyyyy as long as the mods here allow others to do it in their threads. Why not? Atleast SNSD has actual achievements to brag about. They should be proud of them too. <3 ^_^

It seems like the more hate SNSD gets, the better things they achieve. ^_^^_^

Anyways I can't wait for all THREE of their shows, the talk show, the teen one, and the other one that I forget. I think it's the christmas special only. :wacko: wonder when they had/will have time to film all of them. :D

Guest kellybelly

Lol personally I find the bashing to be evidence of their success

You don't get to sit at the top without a ton of envious, bitter, people beneath you honestly. It's just never going to happen. Go to any major stars YT videos, websites with postings about them and you will see haters. I mean people like Justin Bieber, granted I don't like his music, get so much hate...but do you ever wonder why? he has no REAL scandals going on (that baby chick is just crazy lol), doesn't seem to have a bad attitude to his fans, and simply works and sells alot. Yet why so much hate for some kid making music his FANS like?

Even people without scandal, and who have shown basically NOTHING but positive attitude to the media get a ton of hate, and filthy rumors tossed at them. Beyonce is a good example of this. So is Adele who gets insulted by even guys in the media, on TV calling her all sorts of crap for no reason what so ever, like it's funny or something.

Anyways I doubt it bothers SNSD much, it doesn't both me. Half the people bashing them are fans of use-to-be relevant groups that sound like a complete nightmare live who can't handle being the underdogs now like SNSD use to be, and the rest are fans of mid-tier groups that will never get the chance to reach their current level. LOL

Heck even if SNSD did disband and never appeared on TV again none of these girl groups would be earning half of what they do, or selling anything near what they sell....>.> lol

Come on now, can't you be a bit more gracious?

How did SNSD get to where they are? Through perseverance and hard work, WITH humility and grace and grit. They've NEVER bashed another group, never been denigrating or unappreciative of the efforts of other idols. They've never shown their fans anything but goodwill towards other idols, towards other fandoms.

They don't succeed by tearing anyone else down.

What other fans of other idols do reflects on THOSE fandoms. Do not let smugness, complacency, or small minded vindictiveness drag our nine down. Grow WITH them, learn how THEY deal with the pressures of competition. They do their best to be the best, but they do it with CLASS.

As for the Wondergirls and all the other idols... these PEOPLE are friends who are at least respected, if not loved, by our girls. Show some respect, if not for their fandom, then for THEM.

Lastly, realize that KPop is not just SNSD. They are walking the path that DBSK, Boa, Big Bang and others helped to lay. Their American venture is helped by and will help other KPop groups to venture onto distant shores. Everything that WG's has done, all that they've given up, worked for and sacrificed, at the end of the day, HELPS SNSD in trying to get noticed in America.

Being divisive, fighting with other fandoms, is MORONIC. Regardless of what is said by haters, antis, and members of other fandoms, you know why you're here. Your love for the girls, your support of them, your voice in those distant corners where people don't know them is something they treasure and something they work hard to be worthy of. So be worthy of them.

Okay?

Thank you, Auratus, for showing such class. I completely agree.

I follow both WG and SNSD (since 2007!) and have recently noticed HoneysuckleRose's negative presence in WG's thread. It's obvious she hates WG, so why insult them in their thread, then praise SNSD in this thread and try to make Sones look bad or cause tension between the two fanclubs? If you haven't noticed, WG and SNSD are FRIENDS. I notice what she is doing in the other thread, going around the rules and she's also bringing negativity into this thread too. I don't want to see that negativity in either thread thank you very much. Yes SNSD is getting a lot of hate from other fanclubs, so why make it worse for them by making Sones look bad? Let's just focus on what we like and love please, thank you.

Moderators, could you please take note of HoneysuckleRose's behavior and understand why people in the other thread are complaining. Thank you.

Guest HyperionZ

I will step in and say that it is best not to mention other group unnecessarily. HoneysuckleRose, you are getting quite close to getting warned again about your comments. I respect your opinions on some matters, but not at the cost of throwing other groups that SNSD respects under the bus indirectly while you do it. The first half of your comments, I had no problem with, but the second half you were generalizing other groups negatively and that will not be tolerated, so please stop that from occurring next time.

Guest awwimsosweet

IB54K.gif

SNSD controls 4 different continental regions on CDJapan

382583_182733025153707_100002510337528_382042_469983050_n.jpg375460_182733151820361_100002510337528_382044_966702682_n.jpg385114_182733258487017_100002510337528_382045_166670618_n.jpg393634_182733321820344_100002510337528_382046_1947594582_n.jpg

SNSD's Daesangs from 5 Major music awards in Korea. SNSD is the only one to win in ALL of them:

1. SMA = 2010 & 2011 Daesangs

2. GDA = 2009 Digital & 2010 Disk Daesangs

3. KMA = 2010 Song of the Year

4. MMA = 2009 Song of the Year + 2009 & 2010 Artist of the Year

5. MAMA = 2011 Artist of the Year

TOTAL = 9

BROS BEFORE HOES cool.gif

tumblr_lvfqp4Molj1qfij3bo2_r1_250.gif

Guest HyperionZ

BROS BEFORE HOES *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Haha, I love that TaeNy one. I always love these award shows not only for the performances by other artists and SNSD, but there is always lots of SNSD interactions between the members. TaeNy really stood out to people for MAMA 2011, they were really cute and hyper together. However, that Brofisting just makes me smile. Really, I love how SNSD play with each other; its really something special to behold.