少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest QWI09

[NEWS] [03.23.11] YoonA: Goddess on the outside, Buddha on the inside

1300865617_142773.jpg

Former trainee of SM Entertainment who entered Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Jang Hajin mentioned about YoonA in her autobiography.

While in the 3rd year of middle school, Jang Hajin was preparing to debut as a member of SNSD. In a broadcast aired on May 13th last year, when she was asked “Why did you quit the life as a trainee?”, Hajin answered, “I really wanted to study”.

Recently, Jang Hajin published her autobiography entitled ‘소원을 말해 봐 (Tell Me Your Wish)’ and in the autobiography, she talked about her special relationship with YoonA. She described her first impression about YoonA in her book, “When I met sister (unnie) for the first time, I thought she was really pretty. She seemed to look like a Barbie doll. Although she was darker back then, she looked prettier as she gave me an exotic feel to my eyes”.

Also, in her autobiography, she wrote, “It’s not that I want to call my sister a Buddha but she was kind and easy-going by nature and she never gossiped or spoken ill about others. Within the 3-year training period, I have never seen my sister in an argument or got angry with others. She was the ‘mood maker’ as she did funny acts like immitating gagmen/comedians as well as cheering her juniors on. She did everything the trainers told her to do and her outstanding talent shone.”, praising YoonA’s kind heartedness and amazing personality.

Netizens who saw Jang Hajin’s testimony of YoonA commented, “YoonA has goddess-like look and Buddha-like characters”, “I can’t wait to read this book”, etc.

Credit: tvdaily.co.kr

via: fanwonder.com

[PIC] [03.23.11] SNSD advertisement pic for Samsung China

b0034105_4d89aadbe7630.jpg

credit: Yurui

[NEWS] [03.23.11] SNSD Fans collections were Auctioned for Japan's Disaster Victims

lelangsnsd2d.jpg

Jakarta - Various ways been done to help the disaster victims in japan. SNSD's fans held an auction for their SNSD signed goodies collections.

Those signed goodies were auctioned via their international fansite forum Soshified.com. All the fund raised on that auction will be sent into Soshified Sowon Foundation, a charity foundation of international SNSD fans.

After the fund gathered, it'll be delivered to Japan Relief Foundation. This auction will be closed today, Wednesday March 23, 2011.

According to Kpop Live, Wed (March 23, 2011) the goodies which being auctioned were Run Devil Run album (Taeyeon signed), Into the New World Single (Yoona signed), Girls' Generation Album (Tiffany signed), SPAO shirt (Yoona signed), keychain (Yuri signed), and many more.

Chance to sending donation via Japan Relief Foundation is opened until end of March 2011.

(YLA/MMU)

Source: (detikhot.com)

Eng Trans: Tiff4best@soneternity.co.cc

**DETIK.COM is Indonesia' biggest news portal. It's rarely to see KPOP featured on the site. But since Indo-SONE have made a good relationship recently with the founder and writer, so I think we will be able to see the news from them in the near future. It help us a lot to spread SOSHI LOVE to general public :)

Guest seohyunny

do you know when was this? is there a news or article or video related to this facts?

thanks in advance :)

-Yoona once told Tiffany that she speaks too loud and caused headache. Then Tiffany went to Seobb and cry.

-Tiffany used to live alone and try to call all members. But no one calls her. She cried very hard.

cr:TiffanyFacts

Guest basma

@seohyunny i am sone since one year and i watch and read alot about snsd

all the member one by one

and never hear thing like that a bout any one of them

but i hear once yoona say about her self that she is loud person that all

and remember that tiffany is the one who said that she thank's the god cuz he give's her 8 sister's

i hope i help you :rolleyes:

Guest QWI09

do you know when was this? is there a news or article or video related to this facts?

Let me say something.. I'm not trying to talk down about other account~

but you'd better not use "facts" account or "biased" account as your main source.

They're sometimes true, but sometimes they also wrong. So fact/rumor they said sometimes unreliable.

and from what I know that TiffanyFacts account admin is an ELF, SONE too.. but she is mostly ELF.

And she just.. mm.. half SONE. So I assume that her knowledge about SNSD is not that wide.

I found out that people who regularly spazz about the girls are more reliable.

For example, Yoongislove, Fanwonder, Yunie108, Chichinhu and so many other.

and about what TiffanyFacts wrote is.. fake.

and BTW, that's NEGATIVE / THUMB DOWN respond is not for you~ but for that TiffanyFacts

keep posting, and if you have any question again, just ask us here~ ^^

Guest oniontx

Posted?

Girls Generation Sone ring

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: 해리포터님

Hi, do you have a source for this, as in a site?

해리포터님 isn't the most unique of usernames ._.

I'd like to contact them to find out where to get that ring.

I've asked around with some jewelers and making it custom/commission and it's not going to be cheap >_>

Guest silent_scream

[unseen Photos] Tiffany - Run Devil Run

0132367.jpg

1932490.jpg

0132357.jpg

0132375.jpg

0232495.jpg

Source: DC Tiffany

[HQ] [sCAN] Vogue (April 2011)

Tiffany

voguetiffanyapril2011.th.jpgvoguesoofany1april2011.th.jpg

Credit as tagged

Sunny

voguesunnyapril2011.th.jpg

Cr: Sunshine Village

[HQ] [sCAN] All About Girls' Generation

fanyebc.th.jpgtiffanyy.th.jpg

jessicakn.th.jpgjessica1s.th.jpg

taeyeon.th.jpgtaeng1r.th.jpg

yoonaa.th.jpg

yuriebc.th.jpg

Cr: ebc@jphip | 탱갤 | Yoongislove@twitter

Guest Luv_cheese

hELLO Everyone! :)

I'm new to Kpop also and only a fan of snsd and cnblue. Just dropping by to say, I am loving the atmosphere here. Everyone are allowed to be themselves and are entitled to their own opinion. I am even more amazed at how gentle you guys are in reminding each other. Kudos to all of you! Also, thank you for being fair to Yonghwa. (sorry if I break the rule by mentioning him) I just want to say thank you for giving him the benifit of the doubt. i know you guys love Maknae Hyun. I love her too, and I happen to love Yonghwa also. As a fan of both, I love them equally. As someone who loves Seohyun very much, I hope we protect her by keeping the friendship she's made with Yonghwa. They respect each other and built a pretty wonderful friendship in their WGM journey. I hope we help them keep that and give it to them as a gift. Because of their status, they pretty much get criticisms left and right and if we go along with it, we will only end up hurting them. It would be better if we as fans will help them be happy and leave it to them as to how they want to keep their friendship. Like Yong, Seohyun has dreams of her own. It would be cool for her to have lots of friends she can share her happiness and sadness with. Rather than losing a friend, it's much better she gains more... I hope we can all support her in her wish to have great people around her. Not because I am a fan of his, but I personally think that Yonghwa is a good friend of hers. A friend whom she can always count on and will be there for her whenever the time comes she will need his help. She's a great girl with a very good heart. She is also vulnerable and when she reads hurtful stuff about her friends, I'm sure she gets hurt also. It's a pity how other artists suffer from hurtful situations caused by fan wars. It's really sad and as a fan of both, I hope it won't happen to them because they both are great people. Thank you for understanding :) .Let's keep the positive vibes rolling :) Thank you guys!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

WoW OoooOOooOOo~ Kool~

do they wear that ring? or it's just a fan made?

i would like to have 2 of them T^T

do they sell it in public (i mean, shop)?

is this forreal?? because i definitely want one!

i don't usually wear rings, but i'd definitely wear this one!

the design is amazing.

if there is more info on this ring, please do share :DD

Hi, do you have a source for this, as in a site?

해리포터님 isn't the most unique of usernames ._.

I'd like to contact them to find out where to get that ring.

I've asked around with some jewelers and making it custom/commission and it's not going to be cheap >_>

Here is the post @ bestiz where I took the photos from:

HERE

If you can contact the poster and get some info about how to buy the ring, I'd be so grateful because i want one myself :P

Guest silent_scream

SNSD's CF Package (Mar 23, 2011)

Cr: CodeAnalysisSeason4 (aka monmon)

Oricon Chart Update

SNSD [New Beginning of Girls’ Generation] #16 with 1,112 copies sold on Oricon Weekly Music DVD Chart.

Total- 121,212

SNSD [DVD Tourai] has been on the charts for 32 weeks and it hasn't been out of the top 20 in weekly music dvd charts.

SNSD [Hoot JPN] sold 1,018 copies on Oricon Weekly Album Chart.

Total- 131,166

SNSD [Gee] #42 with 1,207 copies sold on Oricon Weekly Singles Chart.

Total- 186,744

Cr: Yoongislove@twitter

Guest HelloDreamer

The person who posted the news wrote down where the article was published and the date too.

Also, I don't ever remember Yoona saying that Tiffany was too loud, thus Tiffany went to SeoHyun crying. If you watch the girls on shows they go on, you'd know they all make fun of each other jokingly/teasingly. That's what sisterhood is all about, there are bound to be things that you don't like about the other person, but you accept it and love them for who they are. Like how all the members hate it when Sunny acts cutesy, but at the same time they love it. Or the way Yoona say "UNNIEEE" in that baby voice, hahahs some members love it and some really dislike it. No matter if they dislike the little things or love it, they're sisters and at the end of the day they're there for each other and that's all that matters.

Also if your a real Tiffany fan you would know that Tiffany cried alot not because she was alone, but because she felt she and the other members couldn't be themselves around cameras at one point because people were always creating rumors that hurt the girls. Tiffany even said it herself on Strong Heart, the Yoona/Tiffany incident was really hard on all the girls, it was hard for them to tease each other or joke around with each other because it hurts them when people created mean rumors about one of their sisters.

====

That picture of baby Taeyeon eatting noodles is so cute hahaha.

Guest awwimsosweet

There's no Article/Videos for this because it didn't happen.

The one who tweeted it even said sorry for posting this wrong information. :vicx:

Many Sones on twitter are annoyed with this "TiffanyFact" account

coz she sometimes post misleading informations about Tiffany, like the ones you posted.

Well just like QWI09 said, don't rely on Fact Accounts for SNSD infos.

You can always check Soshi's individual threads at SSF if you want to know more about the girls ^_^

Guest QWI09

[NEWS] [03.24.11] SNSD conveyed congratulatory message to Sports Donga

35827416.2.jpg

In conjunction with Sports Donga’s 3rd Anniversary of its publication, various singers, actors and actresses as well as athletes conveyed their respective congratulatory messages. Here is the message from our girls:

“Hi, we are SNSD. Let’s enjoy sports news with the whole family! We would like to sincerely congratulate Sports Donga for the 3rd anniversary of its publication. We wish that Sports Donga would enjoy more success in the future and through Sports Donga, we hope to show a lot of our good sides to everyone. In 2011, please give us, SNSD a lot of love and we also hope that Sports Donga would receive a lot of love and interest from the public. Sports Donga fighting!”

Credit: Sports Donga

Guest cantthinkofaname

New vita500 Taeyeon picture.

263090559.jpg

cr; kwangdongpharm

[Rumor] The girls are filming a CF

Idol groups who are loved by ajuma : #1 SNSD ( 109 votes) #2 Bigbang ( 60 votes)

cr; chichinchu

Guest QWI09

Idol groups who are loved by ajuma : #1 SNSD ( 109 votes) #2 Bigbang ( 60 votes)
**posted above :P

for idol members Yoona #1 (258votes ) #3 Yuri (201 votes) #10 Seohyun , #11 Sunny , #12 Taeyeon , #21 Jessica .lol Ajumas love Yoong so much

via: @Chichinhu

----------------------

[GENERAL] A peek into the lives of trainees

PP11022800164.JPG

The conditions of trainees in entertainment agencies, the birthplace of idol stars were revealed.

On March 24th, according to the ‘Entertainment Management Industry Survey’ conducted by Professor Kim Mingyu of Ajou University, huge entertainment companies have about 100 trainees on average and about 70 of them are in their teenage years.

Average training period is 14.57 months. After group selection has been made, preparation for debut takes about 16.30 months. On average, the duration of the contracts signed by the trainees are good for 4.22 years. According to the survey, after debut, the entertainers signed a 7-year contract with their companies, in accordance with the standard condition of contract.

Generally, trainees begin their practice at 6pm – 7pm after their classes and reach home about 10pm – 11pm. Although complaints of unfair treatment are rare, some of the trainees were being asked to go on diet.

Also, 80% of the young entertainers missed their classes due to their schedules and activities as entertainers. The survey also studied cases where some of these young entertainers had to carry out long-hour activities through the night without prior consent.

The current trainee system was adopted since 1997 in companies like SM Entertainment, etc and today, the 7 main entertainment companies are practicing this system. The new Korean Wave (Hallyu) was spearheaded by idol groups who were mostly developed and groomed through the trainee system.

As the trainee system involves huge investment, it is difficult for small companies to implement the structure of the system which is similar to the ones adopted by big companies. Therefore, depending of the size of investment, there are variations in the structure of the trainee system in different companies. The education that the trainees received through this system is funded by the companies and they are mostly entertainment-related. Other lessons include foreign language studies, social skills, etc.

The ‘Entertainment Management Survey’ based on the existing environment of the entertainment industry was carried out to formulate plans that can be implemented to improve and strengthen the system in place.

Credit: spn.edaily.co.kr