少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

So, Oh! as the 3rd Japanese single is confirmed?

Ugh... though I know I'll end up buying it as well and keep supporting them but seriously SM and UMJ!

The girls deserve some new japanese songs. They can't keep relying on their korean hits. They really need to step up their game especially since they have a very huge potential to be big in Japan with the right promotions.

Honestly, I'm disappointed. Oh! is my least fav single as well. It doesn't showcase their vocals. :(

Guest WendyLoveSoshi

Dropping this here.

[TRANS][12.13.10] ''I Love You'' Composter Anh Young-Min Talks About Taeyeon

normal_taeyeon.jpg

(How long was that photo? Hmmm....)

This is the second time I'm working with Taeyeon. During ''Like A Star'', I created the lyrics. This time, I'm in charge of creating the lyrics and the song. I remember that ''I Love You'' 's Lyrics has been changed a few hundred times. That's why it's very tiring. I hope something can enlighten me. Taeyeon sang the song too good, I got scared a lot. How do I say... this song needs the have a ''Mature Adult'' feeling, so I'm a worried

before. However, this is.. She sang until people actually teared. I remember that in not even 1 hour, the song is complete, everyone clapped their hands. I feel that this kind of singing standard  has been perfected by the word ''idol''. Please love the drama ''Athena'' , And Love Taeyeon And don't forget to keep listening the Athena!

Korean to Chinese translations by: Baidu

Translated to English by: WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews / Soompi

Guest HyperionZ

So, Oh! as the 3rd Japanese single is confirmed?

Ugh... though I know I'll end up buying it as well and keep supporting them but seriously SM and UMJ!

The girls deserve some new japanese songs. They can't keep relying on their korean hits. They really need to step up their game especially since they have a very huge potential to be big in Japan with the right promotions.

Honestly, I'm disappointed. Oh! is my least fav single as well. It doesn't showcase their vocals.  :(

I have a somewhat different opinion on their 3rd Japanese single being Oh!. I actually was expecting a third remake, but I was hoping from rumors it was ITNW. I hope after Oh!, they will release new material in Japan, so people can really see the potential of SNSD there. I am a bit disappointed in the choice of song, even though the Japanese public probably likes Oh! more, but ITNW is just a really great song that I think J-netizens need to be introduced to.

Guest shinhdeplol

SNSD to release 3rd Japanese single for 2011

It was recently announced that SNSD will be releasing their third Japanese single, ‘Oh!‘, for February 2nd, 2011.

SNSD first reached the #1 spot on the Oricon Daily chart with their second single “Gee“, and recorded history by becoming the first foreign girl group (Asian) to do so.

The girls plan to continue with this trend of high-ranking achievements by having “Oh!” place on the Oricon charts once more. In the meantime, Japanese fans can look forward to the December 22nd release of SNSD’s “Hoot” first press CD+DVD package, which also comes with a photobook, a photo card, and a sticker.

Source: Sports Donga

Taken from: Allkpop

I have a somewhat different opinion on their 3rd Japanese single being Oh!. I actually was expecting a third remake, but I was hoping from rumors it was ITNW. I hope after Oh!, they will release new material in Japan, so people can really see the potential of SNSD there. I am a bit disappointed in the choice of song, even though the Japanese public probably likes Oh! more, but ITNW is just a really great song that I think J-netizens need to be introduced to.

Well, I was somewhat happy when I heard the rumor of ITNW being the 3rd remake because although it's a remake it can at least showcase so much of their talents. Oh! is not a bad song. The melody is nice but I'm not fond of the concept, the way they were demanded to execute it and the korean lyrics. However, I'll still be all over the MV when it comes out though. lol

I also expect 3 singles released and then release an Japanese album too

they may think that Oh! will probably sell better than Into the new world so they use Oh! instead

but into the new world mean much more than any songs for sones

I really want to see them deliver this song once again

I was expect sth like 1st track ITNW 2nd track ITNW ballad

so I'm a little disappointed but I give them full support

good that they will release single in February I don't want to wait any longer

and for taeyeon's ost my love saranghaeyo T-T

wait it for so long finally it came out

love it <3

Yeah I agree with 2uss there must be a reason why SM/UMJ want to pursue SNSD promotion in Japan with a remake song. However like HyperionZ I wish it was ITNW.

I do agree that Oh! is one of the song that attracted SNSD fans the most. even in their showcase, they really does cosplay Soshi a lot from Oh! promotion.

Either way, I'll be supporting them... J-Sones getting to know the girls from their Korean hits so that's why they want to strengthen the fanbase by remaking the Korean Hits. I do felt disappointed but it's fine as long as Japan Sones accept the song very well and that's important. I want they to be known by the Japan public.

Love the girls in MBC Enjoy Today... Seo Jisuk and Jessica so sweet... :wub:

Definitely going to ship them after this... ^_^

Guest cantthinkofaname

Superb fans prove it again,SNSD appeared in drama Mary Stay Out All Night!

156878_168690146502476_122293024475522_324818_7660410_n.jpg

I am totally impressed with fans with sharp eyes,it seems that they are looking for their idols anytime.

This time,some sharp eyes Sones spotted SNSD in KBS drama Mary Stay Out All Night,the girls were not really appearing in the drama,there was a TV broadcasting SNSD's HOOT during that time and it was just a 1-2 seconds cut but our sharp eyes fans managed to spot it.

This has also become a hot topic among fans on SNSD Baidu Thread,impressed with these people with sharp eyes?

Photo Credits to SNSD thread @ Baidu!

Credit: dkpopnews.com

[Audio] TaeYeon - I Love You (ATHENA OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_XrZbf7ls

[Audio] TaeYeon - I Love You (ATHENA OST) Instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQEMv9t9No

if you guys haven't noticed, Taengoo has already sang OST solo's for the 3 main broadcast channels :P

KBS - If <Hong Gil Dong>

MBC - Can You Hear Me <Beethoven Virus>

SBS - I Love You <Athena>

101209 Golden Disk Awards

2prwm1c.jpg

91511363.th.jpg 18436711.th.jpg 43369195.th.jpg 88791191.th.jpg 99086860.th.jpg 94008774.th.jpg 16908795.th.jpg 21406086.th.jpg 26607863.th.jpg 16042999.th.jpg

40216961.th.jpg 71562935.th.jpg 36764257.th.jpg 51791531.th.jpg 19424473.th.jpg 98720606.th.jpg 55377429.th.jpg 32525092.th.jpg 93807697.th.jpg 81557795.th.jpg 40417545.th.jpg 51104355.th.jpg 96537577.th.jpg 78567164.th.jpg 66236246.th.jpg

101211 Daum CF Filming @ Jukjeon

48684195.th.jpg 14908831.th.jpg

23228710.th.jpg 55080621.th.jpg 51538403.th.jpg 58711916.th.jpg 82137439.th.jpg 33316548.th.jpg 33034310.th.jpg 27561087.th.jpg 35880458.th.jpg 22933315.th.jpg 31990723.th.jpg 62256213.th.jpg 16044075.th.jpg 51311420.th.jpg 92403412.th.jpg

credit; TefuEternal7911 + flying petals + sosiman

Guest Dipyramidal

That OST is wonderful....Her high notes are godly and heavenly imo =)

About Oh!, I'm sure it'll be a success in Japan considering the 'cuteness' assiocated with the single, however I really want them to have a new Japanese song because KARA already had Jumping.

It'll be interesting to see what SME/UMJ have in stores after Oh!

~I wonder if they're going to record more variety shows..

Guest cantthinkofaname

I think it's better for us to still take this "Oh! 3rd japanese single" as a rumor, nothing has been confirmed yet. After all, UMJ hasn't said anything, and there's only ONE article out regarding Oh! 3rd japanese single.

Dipyramidal:

actually Kara's JUMPING song is also a remake, it was supposed to be released in Korea first, during their October comeback, but Seungyeon got injured so it was pushed back. If you read the credits in their JUMPING japanese version single, the original lyrics was credited to their Korean composer.

38 years ago….

2010071612410390149_1.jpg

…YoonA acted in “Way of the Dragon” with Bruce Lee..ahahaha…of course it’s NOT her. I’ve got to give it to netizens who are not only observant but good memories.

Miao Ke Xiu, age 58 (now, of course) who acted in the famous Hong Kong kung fu movie with the legendary Bruce Lee back in 1972 would have me mistaken for YoonA any time, any day. If there’s a contest for YoonA lookalike, I guess we know who the winner is going to be.

Netizens went crazy over this and said that Miao’s face, hair, body movements and gestures in the movie are very similar to YoonA’s. By the way, YoonA is having fun in Rome and she must be shocked if someone goes up to her and ask if she’s interested to film the remake of “Way of the Dragon”…LOL

Credit: Gwangnam Ilbo

cr; fanwonder

According to Dosirak yearly chart, SNSD is #1 for Artist -- for song "Oh!" is #2 "RDR" #15 "Hoot" #75

cr; yoongislove

Guest nhaemngeo15

TaeYeon - I Love You

-Removed link to download-

Try not to provide links to downloads..Support the song by buying it..thanks..by doing it,it showcases our love and sincerity towards the artist =)

Buy it here =P http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Album/?TID=KO0003663

by subforum mod Enos..

Guest chingying7123

taeyeon ost song i love you sound even more awesome without bomb and gun hope the song will do well on the chart so taeyeon can win a award for this song because it rock.

I think oh will do well in japan since it a cute song.

Guest random_luv

Okay so here's what I don't get.

Why does remaking a song mean SM is relying on past songs to implant SNSD in Japan? I mean I understand why many of us want a japanese song, but some people make it seem like SNSD has just re-released their entire discography in a different language.

It's going to be 3 singles. If it truly is Oh!, I don't see SM remaking any other songs. 3 singles is not bad at all for entering japanese market and we already know that Japan will receive Oh! positively.

KARA has been in japan longer and they are following their path just as SNSD will head on theirs.

SNSD has sold 100k for both singles they've released. They've broken so many records in so little time while entering the Japanese market.

I fail to see where SM and UMJ are going wrong. SNSD will have an original japanese song, but we shouldn't worry about their remakes.

Now what I'm looking forward to when it comes to an original japanese song is the day when SNSD gets to have a gorgeous ballad for a title track on a single. Jpop ballads>Jpop dance tracks

Guest cantthinkofaname

According to AGB Nielsen-MBC "Sunday Sunday Enjoy Today" with SNSD had a 6.6% rating. Last week was 5.1% Soshi effect :))

cr; yoongislove

i dont think any of u should worry too much. i mean their gee n genie promotions were pretty short imo, i assume Oh would be the same. it's not like one of those full blown promotions. this is a way of gaining fans, slowly one step at a time. they'll release a new japanese single and by them i say they'll gain more attention since they have gained more fans from their previous remakes.

Guest cantthinkofaname

Google Korea top 10 search figures/entertainers of 2010

11skzg1.jpg

cr; yoongislove

SNSD's Single GENIE is selected as "Best Rookie Album of the Year" by Japanese ITunes.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010121314333091724&type=1&outlink=1

cr; Yurui912

[iNFO] SNSD "GENIE" selected as "Breakthrough Pop Album" of the year by Japanese iTunes http://bit.ly/gPpJ2S Via @Yurui912

Real time rank for SNSD Taeyeon [i Love You] Melon #21-Dosirak #14-Soribada #2-CyBGM #2-Daum Music #2- Naver Music #2-Monkey3 #2 Cr: bestiz

cr; yoongislove