♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OVEN RADIO EP. 3

REMEMBER THE 1ST PIC ??? :D

AT THE END KHUN STILL STARING AT THE PIC ! LOL :D :D

I was laughing so hard when I watched this episode @camillekv ! :D Anyway, at first I didn't notice that picture but after watching it again it totally is there and Nichkhun can't get his eyes off of it! They say fans submitted the photos right? So a very lucky Khuntorian must have submitted that photo I guess. Its as if Nichkhun was disappointed that photo wasn't chosen on the segment. lol :lol::lol: It's ok Khun, a fanwar can start if that pic was chosen. ;);)

OVEN RADIO Ep.3: What made 2PM get up? Check out the newest corner right now >_<

credits to 1theK

F(X) SPOTTED FILMING ANOTHER CF FOR BASKIN ROBBINS TODAY !!!???

cr.abcaltozz

I'm pretty sure that is Luna in blonde hair. And I saw Krystal's & Vic's pics also. But hopefully all of them are there though we can't see the other f(x) members. Here's the picture. Still waiting for Amber pics too.

CHs5jBtUsAAfq8T.jpg

Vic eomma is there! :D

CHs6_SNUMAAsUHf.jpg

credits as tagged

Guest camillekv

First was Chanel and now Dior??? She's a true fashionista indeed! Can't wait for her outfit!

according to this styletv china: Victoria will be attending Dior event tomorrow night at Dongdaemun Plaza.

credits to crouchy929

And T also ???

Is this a mini-WGM reunion??? lol :lol::lol: Again just like what I said last time Nichkhun+Minho+Eunhyuk? And Jinwoon is also there! And last but not the least is again 'Adam Couple' is back! So happy for them. They've got to be together in public. *peace to our moderator :D for mentioning another ship here on our thread.

“Dream Team” to Collaborate With China and Thailand for Remake, Starring EXO’s Xiumin, SHINee’s Minho, IU, and More

JiwonYu June 17, 2015

“Dream Team” to Collaborate With China and Thailand for Remake, Starring EXO’s Xiumin, SHINee’s Minho, IU, and More

Chinese and Thai production teams will be working with producers of the variety show “Dream Team” to create a spin-off of their own.

According to an affiliate of KBS, the Korean-Chinese remake of “Dream Team” will have 10 episodes in total, four of which will be aired in both China and Korea. The Korean-Thai collaboration will have 13 episodes, and three of them will be aired in Korea.

The Chinese production team is planning to film in Korea and will start on July 22 and 23. They were originally planning to come in June, but the MERSsituation made it hard for the crew to gather top Chinese stars and they had to postpone it for a month.

There also seems to be a star-studded cast for those representing the Korean team of “Dream Team.” EXO‘s Xiumin2PM‘s Nichkhun and Chansung,SHINee‘s MinhoSuper Junior‘s Eunhyuk2AM‘s Jinwoon and Jo Kwon,Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga InEXID‘s HaniFTISLAND‘s Lee Hongki, CNBLUE‘sJung Yonghwa, and IU are some of the possible cast members that will go against Chinese stars, who haven’t been chosen yet.

The first episode of the Korean-Chinese remake is planned to air on August 22 in China, and August 23 in Korea.

The Korean-Thai remake will start filming around September, and the Thai crew states that it also has a great line up of stars prepared.

Chinese spin-offs of other Korean shows such as “Running Man” and “I Am a Singer” have proven to be great success in China, which is part of the reason why the production teams have recruited such top-stars for “Dream Team.”

credits to soompi

Archived