♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

What a schedule!!! They were up last night practicing hard but I hope they've got to still sleep and rest.

[2PM SCHED] today~06/15

1.) No5 Album is released !! dnt forget to purchase album or stream or download the album!

Embedded image permalink

2.) 1st stage in 'Naver Starcast On Air' time: 9PM KST

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/413143/list/37905

CHesB8PUcAEmiQk.jpg

3.) 2PM in 'Oven Radio' Day1 time: 2PM KST (5mins) through: 1theK Youtube

credits to 2PM Nation

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST WANTED TO SHARE this ! :) FX TRUE FAMILY :)

Its so touching ! :( Miss them being together ! -_-

​Now this video just showed why SM picked Vic as the leader of f(x). Some fans are saying the other members are more deserving because they are more talented blah blah blah but being talented is not the criteria here. Vic watches over the girls and gives them strength during their hardest times and you can't deny her loyalty towards f(x). I just wished she gets more credits for her efforts though. :( She deserves more than what she's been receiving.

Guest alche

So this the contents of the bag Vic received. :wub::wub::wub::wub: I can see fanarts!! I wonder what's her reaction after seeing these.

I wonder what this letter is all about :huh::huh::huh:

credits to We Got Married Khunta

its just me or anyone too? i saw the letter was blurry... cant saw the letter clearly...

Thanks @twinkies20!!!!  NIGHT and DAY version packaging???  HAHAHAHA!!!  Now I understand the recent black and white theme of this beautiful couple ~ Genius and creative thinking Vic eomma and Khun appa!!! We know you support each other to the fullest no matter what, and this is just one best example.  2PM Comeback - FIGHTING!!!  Vic eomma, thanks for supporting ~

Now, got to go stream/watch 2PM "My House" at Youtube (YT).  Increase views is my goal ~  WATCH OFFICIAL MV guys, no other in the meantime please!!! Let's join forces with Hottest in increasing "My House" viewership at YT!!!

Guest camillekv

its just me or anyone too? i saw the letter was blurry... cant saw the letter clearly...

It's really blurred @alche. I guess the contents are confidential. :D

I'm curious and I'm dying to know what's totally written on that letter ! :D I only understand the word "Pabo". Nichkhun Pabo ! :D - Victoriasshi Paboeyo :phew::wub::D 

Guest alche

It's really blurred @alche. I guess the contents are confidential. :D

​oh well, wonder why... hummm :s

Episode 1 is out already! There's Eng subs so don't forget to watch! :D I laughed when Jun.K brought about 'ex-girlfriend' to Nichkhun. haha Poor Khun, being teased by his own members. They seem to be so happy though :D I was laughing while watching this.

OVEN RADIO(오븐라디오) Ep.1: 2PM(투피엠) _ My House(우리집) [ENG/JPN/CHN SUB]

credits to 1theK

Archived