♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good night everyone! I hope we all have sweet dreams tonight! :D Updates will be flooding again tomorrow so make sure to check the thread! ;);)

ACTUALLY WE DONT NEED ANY PROOFS ANYMORE. THESE PROVE EVERYTHING. THERE PROVE THAT KHUNTORIA IS DEFINITELY REAL

11349126_1436715879970503_1728983715_n.j

credits to minyoon88

Our couple's Weibo updates, then & now.

11326664_1436282673360186_1941296100_n.j

credits to kv.forever456

Guest camillekv

SO KHUNNIE WAS ONLINE EARLIER ???! SO HE SURELY SAW VIC WEIBO UPDATE ! :P

cr.baidu

​Sorry Khun but you can't hide these things from us :D Great job Khuntorians! :D

Maybe he's checking for some updates also . and of course , checking his wife ! :D :D Lol hahahah ssorry my mind giving me so much today ! :D

I saw this article & it made me lov f(x) more :(:(

[★TRENDING] Luna shares heartbreaking story about f(x)’s tough journey to debut

On Sunny’s radio show, Sunny’s FM Datef(x)’s Luna shared a touching story about f(x)’s tough road prior to their debut.

After choosing to play Kelly Sweet’s “We Are One” she explained, “This is a song I chose for our f(x). It’s a song that warms my heart and makes me cry tears of joy.”

She went on to explain the story behind the song as the group prepared for their showcase, “We had no idea if we would be able to debut tomorrow or a year from then. The members stuck by each other and promised, ‘Let’s do well. Let’s work hard and succeed.’ At the time, we were only 15-16 years old.

We tried to become a source of strength for one another and on days where we fought, got upset, or felt sick we’d stop rehearsing, lay down on the floor together, and play this song.

The beginning of this song reminds me of my mother. It’s a song that helped us unite as one when we were all physically and emotionally drained. When we were laying down together, we’d cry, laugh, and sometimes even fall asleep to it if we wanted to.

One night, we had a 10 hour evening rehearsal. Honestly, at the time I was very hard on the members. I’d write 1 to 100 on a notepad and cross out a number after each practice. Whether it took all night, 10 hours, 5 hours it didn’t matter because I thought it’d be better to count practices rather than to go by time. It was so we wouldn’t get tired. We a goal to work towards. We were so young that we needed something to keep us motivated or we’d stop.

The rehearsals became too much for the members and I understand what they were feeling. I was so focused on me during the rehearsals, I didn’t think of the members. I could’ve been more understanding and let us take breaks but I was greedy and didn’t put the members first. We were all so tired and missing our moms. There was a day where we played the song and cried a lot. I just wanted to debut quickly. I’m sorry about what happened then. When I listened to this song, I remember thinking that I wanted to be with my members until the end; that we could be a source of strength for each other when we are tired. When I listen to this song now, I’m reminded that we are truly one….

Those who heard the story were touched and after it was posted online, fans rushed to share their sentiments for the hardworking singer.

credits to allkpop

​i was touched... There they're now. success and get so much love by the fans. SM really have to do something thou. This is really too much. My babiessss.... Idk but i think f(x) is the only one idol group that really close to each other. They have strong chemistry even friendships. And those weren't fake. Those are real. Even Victoria wouldn't leave them alone for money. i'm really proud being one of their fans :')

Good morning everyone! :D Have you seen 2pm's MV for 'My House'? Here it is! The boys look fantastic!

2PM Releases Fairytale-Inspired “My House” Music Video

2PM Releases Fairytale-Inspired “My House” Music Video

Boy group 2PM is officially back with their music video for “My House!”

At midnight KST on June 15, JYP Entertainment released the music video for 2PM’s comeback single “My House” to their official Youtube channel.

The music video starts off with the main female character running from the ball as the clock nears midnight, a la Cinderella. The members of the boy group, who also seem to take on characters inspired by various other fairytales, go after her at various points. The song is also accompanied by fun choreography.

2PM’s fifth album, “No. 5,” was also released today.

Watch the music video for “My House” below!

credits to soompi

The mastermind behind 2pm's single is non-other than the handsome Jun.K! I remember how he keeps on asking Vic if he's handsome or not. lol If I'm Jun.K I will be more at ease if JYP himself was not there while I'm working hahahaha

from JYP's ig =]

CHd5cDtVAAEaLyD.jpg

CHd5cD3UkAAyDAB.jpg

credits to 2PM Nation

Waahhh! So 2pm members were together last night huh??? You know what I'm thinking guys?? lol I'm guessing they all looked at Vic's weibo update at the same time. hahahaha. Or maybe Khun kept it to himself so he can savor the moment. Anyway 2pm fighting!

RT @Jun2daKAY In the middle of practice
Monitoring the music video. Practicing together with the GOT7 little brothers, Namyong hyung, and the dancer team~

credits to 2PM Nation

11401345_918690574859740_506188995452026

2PM 우리집 rank 1st and 2nd on MELON search now!!!

CHeOVo6UcAEE5o_.jpg

[!!!] 2PM is trending on DAUM and NATE

CHeNeEKWgAA0bYi.png

CHeNelsWoAMHB6P.png

[MELON] 2PM 우리집 ranks 5th on MELON now!

CHeSYueVEAAPFEu.jpg

[Real-time CHART] 2AM #1 Mnet #1 Olleh #2 Naver #2 Genie #5 MelOn #19 Monkey3 #24 Soribada #25 Bugs #44 Daum Cyworld (Not in)

credits to 2PM Nation

Okay so many 2pm updates today :D Our appa in Black & Red suit! :phew::phew::phew:

150614 ~ Nichkhun from 2PM “우리집(My House)” Music Video

11419045_875337152538148_570168489_n.jpg

credits to khuntoria_guard

No one can say 'NO' to you Nichkhun after seeing those roses beside the luxurious car??? lol I've only dreamed of those kinds of things.

11356511_790800277702528_2146143366_n.jp

credits to khuntoria8822

Archived