♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! They have more awards than is expected from a kpop group who are so underestimated right? f(x) daebak!

f(x) international award is no jokee!

credits to JungLi

​but why less in korea? But i'm happy thou with the international awards. They are really group that all of us can counted in! F(x) jjang!

​Hi @Twinkies20!!!  Nice to know kababayan pala tayo!!!  I'm from the Northern part (La Union) but I'm presently residing and working in Metro Manila (Makati).  Yeah, I saw in some Khuntorian blogs that there are lots and lots of Filipino Khuntorians.  Meeting you here at Soompi though is the best because we could interact better like this.  Although please bear with me since I am not that savvy yet in terms of posting pics, etc.  I'm quite nervous too in navigating here 'coz I don't want this thread be put in a "bad" light with the Soompi admin ~ You are absolutely AWESOME though in keeping us all updated.  I also understand you kept this thread  alive despite that news in the past.  For that, I THANK YOU really from the bottom of my heart 'coz now, this will become my other "home"~  

Thank you so much for appreciating my efforts @emgphils . :D It's the least I can do to show my support for our couple. It's been very tough to revive this almost lifeless thread but all the efforts has finally paid off. I'm having my summer vacation still that's why I've been updating every single day. But once the school year starts I'm afraid I won't be able to update as often so I apologize for that in advance. Still, I'll do my best to post as much as I can. Thanks for your support on our thread :)

uri Victoria umma is so beautiful indeed:wub:

​White again? LOL She's loving that color nowadays LOL @snixxnkv_stv

LOL @twinkies20 of course we all knew hahahahaha it was so obvious. Appa can't really stand it anymore. So please i wish they can get married for real:lol::rolleyes:

We just have to be patient dear :) The time still isn't right. Let's hope for the best!

​but why less in korea? But i'm happy thou with the international awards. They are really group that all of us can counted in! F(x) jjang!

I'm not sure though. But indeed many kpop groups are more popular in other countries than Korea just like f(x) :D

Wow! They have more awards than is expected from a kpop group who are so underestimated right? f(x) daebak!

credits to JungLi

​This is the best testament that f(x) is meant to rule the globe . . . and not just Korea!!!:P:D  This news makes my heart flutter ~ so heartwarming really.  I'm happy for Vic umma and her f(daughters).

@kimsoyeon18 - Hi dear!!!  I just stumbled into this site and saw that the videos on WGM Khuntoria with English subs are still active.  Try this if you're still into watching Khuntoria episodes dear.  Better, larger and clearer, hence you will enjoy the "loveliness" of our Khun appa and Vic omma:) Hope it will work fine with you sweetie ~ 

link:  http://southkoreaaddict2.blogspot.com/2013/08/we-got-married-nichkhun-victoria.html

uri Victoria umma is so beautiful indeed:wub:

​White again? LOL She's loving that color nowadays LOL @snixxnkv_stv

LOL @twinkies20 of course we all knew hahahahaha it was so obvious. Appa can't really stand it anymore. So please i wish they can get married for real:lol::rolleyes:

We just have to be patient dear :) The time still isn't right. Let's hope for the best!

I'm not sure though. But indeed many kpop groups are more popular in other countries than Korea just like f(x) :D

@twinkies20 ​Yes she's wearing white while khun's busy wearing Black:lol:

Nah yes, i will be patient. really really patient. I know we are loyal fans of khuntoria. we can through this xD

Yeah, i really hope SM can treat them more and better. But first, let us have a fandom name. Jinjja!:(

credits to JungLi

​This is the best testament that f(x) is meant to rule the globe . . . and not just Korea!!!:P:D  This news makes my heart flutter ~ so heartwarming really.  I'm happy for Vic umma and her f(daughters).

​yes you were right!! me toooo let's hope them for the best. Can't wait to see their comeback kkkk

Chubby cheeks! :lol::lol::lol:

150608 ~ Nichkhun joined in Youth Trainee & hope to confrontation with Chinese Running Man brothers ♡♡ how chubby you are now, Khun

11326779_1442427369398343_1880443940_n.j

credits to khuntoria_guard

Here's the full video. Nichkhun is so cute when he speaks in Chinese. I guess Khunnie you still have to ask for help to improve your Chinese vocabulary. lol You know who to call!

credits to Zone Khun

Archived