♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanna rewatch wgm of khuntoria where can i watch it again

​here it is dear http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1935-[engsub]-wgm-khuntoria-couple-full

​You can watch it at Youtube dear.  Just saw that aside from the MBC posts (pure Korean), there are now posts with English sub.  I noticed that the posts before in other sites/blogs and in Dailymotion with English subs were deleted in 2014 after that "news'.  But all are coming in in full force right after the recent "good" news. . . . and viewership are increasing tremendously everyday too!!!!  That's the power of Khuntoria ~ I will go back there actually later to re-watch some more too ~  HAPPY WATCHING KHUNTORIA dear ~    

​Hi Khuntorians!!!!  I just found out this thread of my two fav people in Kpop, the one and only couple I'm so crazy about, especially now with the recent news and the coming of June ~ Simply perfect ~ 

Just voted for Victoria now . . .  I just want to remind you guys that you can go vote every after 3 hours actually, so don't miss the opportunity.  I just read this reminder yesterday so I wasted a day of voting more than I should ~ I only voted once in that day.  Now, I'm going back voting in the poll every after 3 hours, and just did right now.  Go vote guys!!!!

​Hi there @emgphils! :D Welcome to the official khuntoria soompi thread! It's been a while since we welcomed a new member here :) BTW, how did you find our thread & what country are you from? Don't worry it's the usual questions we asked with every newbie :D Thanks for voting by the way although Vic is still losing as of today. Anyway, if you have time you can browse the thread to know about our couple more ;) Again welcome to the family & looking forward to your posts in the future. Khuntoria fighting!

He's just waiting for the right time! LOL He's been preparing for that day ever since ;);) Let's have some throwback

Of course we can handle it hahahaha daebak khunnie. Is this another hint?

11429645_1498072583816158_2023123817_n.j

A fan told nichkhun to happily stay forever with his other half. And then nichkhun said to his fan if he can handle it when the time comes. And we all know clearly that when wgm ended, Khun tweeted a photo with the caption only you are my other half referring to Vic :)

credits to fx.shinee.kpop

​Hi Khuntorians!!!!  I just found out this thread of my two fav people in Kpop, the one and only couple I'm so crazy about, especially now with the recent news and the coming of June ~ Simply perfect ~ 

Just voted for Victoria now . . .  I just want to remind you guys that you can go vote every after 3 hours actually, so don't miss the opportunity.  I just read this reminder yesterday so I wasted a day of voting more than I should ~ I only voted once in that day.  Now, I'm going back voting in the poll every after 3 hours, and just did right now.  Go vote guys!!!!

​Hi there @emgphils! :D Welcome to the official khuntoria soompi thread! It's been a while since we welcomed a new member here :) BTW, how did you find our thread & what country are you from? Don't worry it's the usual questions we asked with every newbie :D Thanks for voting by the way although Vic is still losing as of today. Anyway, if you have time you can browse the thread to know about our couple more ;) Again welcome to the family & looking forward to your posts in the future. Khuntoria fighting!

​Thanks sweetie for welcoming me here in this KV thread.  I'm from the Philippines and I became a Khuntorian in 2013 after watching them both at WGM.  Although I'm addicted then to Korean TV drama, you can say that I was introduced by these beautiful couple, Khun and Vic to Kpop. I've searched and visited a lot of Khuntorian blogs/sites and really feel proud calling myself a Khuntorian.  Though I became a silent supporter of Khun and 2PM (but continuously remain a visible supporter of Vic, f(x) and Khuntorians) in the past year to "survive", now I'm so glad for the recent turn of events.  I trust these 2, and I believe in their friendship and their special kind of "bond" that is so tangible. I hope and fervently pray that they will end up together forever, if it's God's will and in due time. I'm so glad also of discovering this thread while visiting the thread of my 2 favorite Korean actors.  It's destined I guess, hehehe!!!

Again, thank you guys!!!!  Rest assured I'll be a constant visitor here in this thread ~ 

@CanadianFan09 - I'm happily surprised to know you're the author of that beautiful Khuntorian fanfic, "My Finest Hour", and it goes without saying even the "Find Your Happy Place" too, right?  I just finished reading those two Khuntoria fanfics, they're marvelous!!!  and you're awesome, part of your scenarios just came true, hahaha!!!  Anyway, just to let you know, I enjoyed your Khuntoria stories and reading them is just a way for me to keep my Khuntoria feeling/excitement alive!!!! 

I'm new here in this thread too so bear with me guys!!!  Feel free to call my attention if I'm doing something "wrong" or those "don'ts".

@CanadianFan09 - I'm happily surprised to know you're the author of that beautiful Khuntorian fanfic, "My Finest Hour", and it goes without saying even the "Find Your Happy Place" too, right?  I just finished reading those two Khuntoria fanfics, they're marvelous!!!  and you're awesome, part of your scenarios just came true, hahaha!!!  Anyway, just to let you know, I enjoyed your Khuntoria stories and reading them is just a way for me to keep my Khuntoria feeling/excitement alive!!!! 

I'm new here in this thread too so bear with me guys!!!  Feel free to call my attention if I'm doing something "wrong" or those "don'ts".

​Omg, really?? I love those fanficts! i always read it over and over again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the stories were beautiful:wub::phew:. I love it!:D

Guest CanadianFan09

​Omg, really?? I love those fanficts! i always read it over and over again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the stories were beautiful:wub::phew:. I love it!:D

​Thank you guys! I had fun writing those stories and i never in my wildest dreams thought a scenario in my very first story will come true. Now i am just hoping that the rest of the story follows! LOL :D

****slaps self!

Sorry I got carried away! LOL!

Guest camillekv

RECORDING FOR YOUTH TRAINEE :) APPA FIGHTING ! :D

I HOPE OUR COUPLE HAVE A SAME FLIGHT WHEN THEY GO BACK TO KOREA !! :D HAHA I'M JUST THINKING :D !!!

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b464_2000&cut_

cr.baidu

​Thank you guys! I had fun writing those stories and i never in my wildest dreams thought a scenario in my very first story will come true. Now i am just hoping that the rest of the story follows! LOL :D

****slaps self!

Sorry I got carried away! LOL!

​i hope you won't get bored to write khuntoria ff ^^ i really enjoy reading them kkkk:lol:

Archived