♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

hello guys i want to give you a throw back , in ep 15 when they was playing nichkhun sade forever while looking at vic umma even fx doughters teased them because of that, so i dont know why the other ship blame victoria its khun who said forever to both victoria and khuntoria

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest camillekv

FOLLOWING EACH OTHER RECENTLY ON IG AND NOW THIS  ! :D

I THINK THEY ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS ;) 

VIC AND UEE :wub:

timg?wapp&quality=100&size=b580_2000&cut

Good morning everyone! Have a nice weekend! :D Black? LOL I know a girl who loves black! Not every girl loves that color :D

All the 2pm members are in dongdaemun filming mv! White x4 grey black (referring to 6 members' outfit colors)

CG0qGH-UIAAZnGm.jpg

credits to 2PM Nation

Did you just say Shinee's Minho & SJ's Eunhyuk? LOL Both are from SM & are close to Vic. I still remember their appearance on WGM until now. So what will they be talking about huh?? LOL ~delulu mode~

Dream Team China - Korean Team: Minho, Eunhyuk, Nichkhun, Hani, IU

CGzf16uUkAAuAjQ.jpg

credits to 2PM Nation

Guest camillekv

KHUNTORIA HOUSE ! :) I WANT TO GO THERE ;) 

5YEARS PASSED BUT THE MEMORIES ARE STILL THERE ! :)

I DIDN'T THOUGHT THAT THEY HAD A WEDDING PICTURES ALONG WITH AMBER AND 2PM MEMBERS ! ITS NICE TO SEE :) 

Vote for victoria please...affxtion and victorian go go.. hyomin already 41% right now

11335567_1597769353796972_296124394_n.jp

Just click at comment and tap the link

Link for vote http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/k-pop-best-female-body-tournament-first-round/5/

​Hi Khuntorians!!!!  I just found out this thread of my two fav people in Kpop, the one and only couple I'm so crazy about, especially now with the recent news and the coming of June ~ Simply perfect ~ 

Just voted for Victoria now . . .  I just want to remind you guys that you can go vote every after 3 hours actually, so don't miss the opportunity.  I just read this reminder yesterday so I wasted a day of voting more than I should ~ I only voted once in that day.  Now, I'm going back voting in the poll every after 3 hours, and just did right now.  Go vote guys!!!!

Archived