♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning! Another hint from our couple :D Now tell us who loves Mickey Mouse? Hello to all the spies out there :phew::phew: Sorry to ruin your day. Vic who gave you that? or Vic where & when did you buy that? :phew::phew:

WHO LOVES MICKEY?

11245908_834850309926705_1509883391_n.jp

credits to khuntoria8822

11328535_1604230029835647_1157486993_n.j

credits to muhlisah90

KHUNTORIA'S SNS UPDATE

11377846_432747273552719_2046539705_n.jp

credits to sally_khuntoria

Random things that happened when they attend music shows :D :D

dsadfa.jpg

TaecKhun did the intro at the same time and after they both went out, Khun took Taec's hand and walked around ㅋㅋㅋ

Khun went inside Woo's door and Woo kicked him out Chan gave them the timeout sign

chan, woo and khun went on stage. They were holding on to mic and pretend to talk (TY was at the back doing voiceover, pretending to be them). When khun came on, Taec initially forgot what he had to say XD He then said: quick, speak! TY then started this voice over. He spoke two lines of Thai at the start, before spouting nonsense from 3rd line onwards. Khun then did an action like he took off his slipper to hit Taec XDD Woo then said: dare u to cont speaking in Thai

During the ending ment Taec removed his coat and Khun took it and jokingly threw it to the audience

BTW, their MV hits 3M views already so the dance practice will be coming soon! Next goal: 5M views!

CH6KTtQVEAAxc6W.png

credits to 2PMAlways

Yanin helped a Khuntorian who is lost in Thailand! :D Look at her posts :D Khuntoria feels everywhere!!! :wub::wub:I never saw her like this with fans of any other ship :phew::phew::phew: Such a very lucky Khuntorian! Going to Huahin is a goal of mine when I visit Thailand!

Yanin - Nichkhun's sister has enthusiastically instruct one of ChuXin Khuntorian (dragon5y) who went to Huahin-Thailand and want Yanin to help find a restaurant.

11537243_921522307909900_635142825630155
Also Yanin liked the image she posted.

10300103_921526567909474_227902212798501

10460228_921526877909443_754707737580097

Finally she arrived at the place :D Proudly wearing a Khuntorian shirt from the 5th year anniv.

11041712_921525367909594_249240930348112

credits to We Got Married Khuntoria

2PM top three of Japan Tower Records charts with 'No.5' album!

June 19, 2015 @ 11:58 pm

CH6kYOPUEAAghcq.jpg

2PM have topped not one, not two, but three different Tower Records music charts with their latest 'No.5' album! 

Before their official album release, 'No.5' was ranked first on both Japan's 'Tower Records' World chart and the combined online-offline pre-orders chart. 

And now after 'No.5' has been released, 2PM is still sitting comfortably at number one on Tower Records' World chart, combined online-offline daily sales chart, as well as its store-sales chart! 

SEE ALSO: 2PM members sing live on last episode of 'Oven Radio'

Congratulations yet again to 2PM! And go listen to their new album if you haven't already!

2PM_1434759610_2pm2.jpg

credits to allkpop

How I wish this would happen again! Throwback time! :D

[news] Victoria made a surprise birthday party for her “husband” Nichkhun

tumblr_lnaim2MyLh1qde6d8.jpg

Virtual couple - Nickhun and Victoria -, who is very popular through We Got Married show, had a special party in KBS 2TV Music Bank on June 24th. Today is Nichkhun’s birthday.

This day, in the waiting room, Victoria made a surprise party for Nichkhun. In an interview with a reporter she said, “ Because today is Nichkhun’s birthday, I can’t stay quiet, so I prepared for him a cake”. 

Moreover, she prepared everything in secret and didn’t let him know then she invited him to her surprise party. Nichkhun appreciated it very much and he did enjoy the party. 

Nichkhun will have his comeback stage with 2PM in Music bank today.

Source: Newsen

cr: Kor-eng trans/sunluvfish via khuntorialurve

She really loves Pororo :D

Victoria and a Pororo lie detector?

pororo.jpg

In the latest episode of Khuntoria, Victoria was holding a Pororo lie detector (뽀로로 거짓말탐지기). If you’re also a fan of the drama ‘the Greatest Love’, you’ll know what I’m talking about but if you’re not, this toy is a lie detector in the shape of a Pororo mic.

pororogl.jpg

If you tell lie and press the button on the mic, the red light will come on and it will say “This is a lie, you shouldn’t tell lies”.

Don’t know if Khun was the one who gave this to Victoria (as she’s a loyal fan of Pororo ♥) since we just suddenly saw it in her hands when they seated on the bus. 

This probably explains why we could hear Khun suddenly say 'I only like Victoria’ as the bus was leaving… How I wish we could see the whole lie detector part LOL~

credits to blissy

Want to spend your 15 mins watching Khuntoria? lol Here it is! This is the first fanmade movie I've seen. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Kudos to whoever made this!

[Fanmade Movie] Khuntoria---- The Confession

credits to vieillevile

WOW... just WOW even thou i only understand english, this fanmade has a point. And it's so great :):D

Here is their comeback at Music Core!! So far which one is your favorite live performance? M Countdown, Music Bank or Music Core? Enjoy watching!

[Comeback Stage] 2PM - My House - Show Music core 20150620

credits to MBCkpop

Want to hear their voices more? Then listen to this. Their vocals are really good!

[MR Removed] 2PM - 우리집 (My House)

credits to PDK MR Removed Official Channel 2

Archived