♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys  i just want to share something after rewatching khuntoria episodes for the 9 time i just realised in episode 14 when they exchang phone numbers khun saved victoria"s number on the phone with a black teddy bear but then, he used another phone to call her phone is khun have tow phones or what!!! :sweatingbullets: 

Yup Khun has more than 1 phone @festina27:D I don't know any more details about it but Khuntorians say that he uses the other for his personal contacts ;);) Until now they speculate that Khun & Vic uses another phone for personal use :phew::phew::phew:

Guest camillekv

THE POWER OF KHUNTORIA :P !! FIRST INTERNATIONAL COUPLE !! :wub:

Even after all these years KHUNTORIA wgm is still the most watched ! :) Daebak !!

cr.kv.forever456

victoria f(x) and YG CEO ?

I didn't notice that. lol I wonder how successful f(x) is if they were under YG entertainment. Sorry I just don't like SM. Anyway, when will f(x)'s contract expire? No matter what agency they are in I will always support them. What is more important is they will still be together as f(5).

Somehow this concept reminds me of their previous album 'Grown.' Is it just me or the fans were really screaming loud during Nichkhun's part after the chorus? Anyway, enjoy watching our boys!

2PM make their comeback with "My House" on 'Music Bank'!

credits to KBSKpop

lol Khun :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MuBank staff: Please change the in-ears.

Taec: Who? Ah... Nichkhun-sshi..

Khun: Me? But I have no problem?

WY: He's the no problem man.

CH2iyfeUAAAhVcb.jpg

credits to followkhun

Wooyoung was tying his shoelace when Khun slapped his butt LOL

credits to 2PM Nation

Did u all see what i see??

Khuntoria feels in the air...

kyaaaaaaa

i hope nichkhun will MORE BOLD than her.... 

live love love

Archived