♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @twinkies20 LOL and good luck for you too :D:lol:. Yes.. maybe everyone is busy :(. And also Our appa and umma haven't showed their affection again. I really miss them too as well :phew::lol:

Thank you too @snixxnkv_stv :D After Vic's weibo update I guess they decided to keep quiet for a while because if they continue doing that we khuntorians may have a heart attack. lol These past few days we have been consistently on cloud 9 with all the hints and all. And I think they're really busy nowadays esp Nichkhun.

2PM prove their popularity by topping iTunes charts + 'My House' MV surpasses 2 million views

CHw8QlLUkAAS4J9.jpg

2PM are making waves on the music scene with their newest album 'No.5' and title track "My House"!

Their music video for "My House" on YouTube has well surpassed the 2 million milestone after just a few days. If you remember, the MV had passed the million view mark just 24 hours after its release, and the album also ranked in at #1 on music charts as soon as it was released. 

But not just that! Within a day of the album's release, 2PM was at the top of the iTunesmain albums charts in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand! As of today, 2PM is still ranked very high on iTunes charts.

Also don't forget that 2PM will meet HOTTESTs at their '2015 2PM Concert "House Party" on June 27 and 28 at the Seoul Olympics Stadium!

SEE ALSO: 2PM take you to their homes on the 4th episode of 'Oven Radio'

Congratulations to 2PM and HOTTESTs!

credits to allkpop

Archived