♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And T also ???

Sorry sis I don't know if she's also there. I don't know the full details about the event & I'm not really a fan of SNSD so I don't know any updates about their schedule. Why? Have you heard about T going on the same event too?

Are you referring to this sis @camillekv?

CHtFckkUsAAeq_-.jpg

credits to S u r i

Guest camillekv

And T also ???

Sorry sis I don't know if she's also there. I don't know the full details about the event & I'm not really a fan of SNSD so I don't know any updates about their schedule. Why? Have you heard about T going on the same event too?

I'm just confused because she's in the pic. ! :D but anyways never mind ! :D

Guest camillekv

VIC , LUNA AND KRYSTAL WERE SPOTTED FILMING SOMETHING FOR BASKIN ROBBINS WITH EXO ! AMBER IS MISSING !! :D

Guest camillekv

VIC , LUNA AND KRYSTAL WERE SPOTTED FILMING SOMETHING FOR BASKIN ROBBINS WITH EXO ! AMBER IS MISSING !! :D

LOL Guys, i thought about how it'd be great if the man was Nichkhun. And bang! Our ship is beyond amazing :lol::lol:. And Hello!! How are you guys??? I really busy with my final exams these days :(. I miss this thread already

tumblr_nq3g6fJ8v21qlhuwko1_540.png

Cr: imfreakyeah.tumblr.com

It's Throwback time!! :D

[ANALYSIS/INSIGHT] NK on Vic’s nail is Nichkhun?

I just wanna share this analysis for u guys…

tumblr_mbgldgvAE71r8vuax.jpg

this pict is when Vic joined Invicible Youth..( i’m forget which episode )

tumblr_mbgldwJOY41r8vuax.jpg

and this is Vic on her CF ( i guess )…the two of that pict is when Khuntoria still on WGM, but let’s see this pict below….

tumblr_mbgleeT4OK1r8vuax.jpg

this pict was uploaded on Vic’s weibo yesterday…and Khuntorian eyes has captured that ‘NK’ initials …Yeaaaaah,,Vic seem like have a habit to put NK on her nail, right?? So, who’s the name inside NK?? Nichkhun??? Let me to share this article…Victoria’s Bringing Nickhun Everywhere She Goes…What do u think guys??

Note : Please NO BASHING….just share what’s on my mind…and sorry for my bad english…

credit pict 3 : @mokcheng0828

credits to khuntoriafamz

Another throwback :D

When Khuntoria are on stage together

6e8b8d4dgw1dsmogiyxt7g.gif

First stage together- the smile right before the hug <3

tumblr_m3vjp1WFAa1qde6d8.jpg

Second stage together: smiling and laughing side by side <3

They have changed, for the better

K~

credits to khuntorialurve

[SCHED] today~06/18
1. 2PM 우리집 Comeback Stage on Mnet 'M Countdown' time: 6PM KST
CHuCJF1VEAALGDF.jpg

2. Nichkhun as MC in 'Youth Trainee' through: Zhejiang TV time: 10PM CST

CHuB5zyUYAAEUih.jpg

3. 2PM in 'Oven Radio' Day4 time: 2PM KST (5mins) through: 1theK Youtube

CHuBPiqUsAAflKl.png

credits to 2PM Nation

Good morning! I miss everyone's posts here. Good luck with your studies @snixxnkv_stv & @camillekv :D I'll be back to being a student again next week. *deep sigh* Good luck also to everyone who's busy at their work! Aja!

Khunnie & Taecyeon from taelicious.v's IG

Thank you @twinkies20 LOL and good luck for you too :D:lol:. Yes.. maybe everyone is busy :(. And also Our appa and umma haven't showed their affection again. I really miss them too as well :phew::lol:

Congrats boys! ;) JYP must be very satisfied!

[INFO] No5 is #1 on Tower Records Daily Pre-Order Ranking (6/16) & SoGood is #4/5/10! 最高!

CHtxUIuWwAA1tc0.png

2PM no 5 hanteo sales on 17th June - 2597 albums sold. Total till today - 5585 albums

CHtogJhUMAEfSVn.jpg

'No.5' is #1 on Hanteo's real time chart for June 17.

CHtm3EaXAAAEdGi.png

credits to 2PM Nation

Archived