♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 Reasons why you need to see 2PM's latest comeback, "My House"

DramaFever is gearing up for the Movie Night Premiere of Twenty, and what better way to do that than a dance party? The film stars Junho of 2PM alongside Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul, so we couldn't look past the K-pop group's most recent comeback, "My House," which came out this past weekend. The men of 2PM did not disappoint, so here are 6 reasons you need to see their latest comeback music video.

1. The MV theme is fairy tales.

clock.png

There's so much than can be done with fairy tales, but they didn't stick to one. Clearly the girl is Cinderella, as she panics while the clock is nearing midnight, but there is so much more!

2. There are 5 Prince Charmings.

princes.png

Okay, they are not ALL Prince Charming. You can tell they are from different fairy tales, but I still see nothing wrong with this. Jun.K, Nickhun, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung make extremely believable princes, kings, whatever-title-they-want, but before you question my ability to count...

3. They made Taecyeon into the Big Bad Wolf.

wolf1.png

Wolf2.png

Perfection. Not only does it fit the theme, but Taecyeon has never really struck me as the Prince Charming type in comparison with the other group members, so it's wildly appropriate.

4. The song is a very unsubtle and unapologetic invitation.

group.png

Literal translation: "It's all right, let's just go to my house. It's all right, let's just make it a secret." If you're going to be stuck in a fairy tale, what is the use of being coy? Apparently nothing. These princes are as dangerous as the wolf, but at least they are upfront about it.

5. The bunny.

(This one is my favorite) ;);)

Bunny.png

What does a bunny have to do with it? I like to think it's the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland, but someone decided it would be hilarious to make the bunny look like he's singing as part of the song around the 1:15 mark and, honestly, it is.

6. Cinderella is just as sassy, if not more so, than the Princes.

cinderella1.png

cinderella2.png

In MV world, and in dramaland, girls generally tend to just go along with everything per the storyline. 2PM get to be strong princes, and Cinderella gets to be just as sassy. She throws her slipper on the steps as she leaves the castle, and it's clearly an unspoken challenge for them to come find her because she laughs about it. Go girl!

credits to Drama Fever

[INFO] Day 3 and #우리집 is still trending #1 on YinYueTai's V-chart (Area: South-Korea)

CHpuSJ8XAAIEoig.png

[+] 2014 ARENA TOUR “GENESIS OF 2PM” DVD is #32 on Oricon's 1st ½ of 2015 Ranking (Music DVD)

CHp8pbnWgAEVs4k.png

[INFO] "Guilty Love" & "2PM OF 2PM" is #29 & #32 on Oricon's 1st Half of 2015 - TOP 50 Ranking

CHp8pbnWgAEVs4k.png

credits to 2PMAlways

[INFO] 2PM 'No.5' album ranks #1 on Hanteo Daily Album Chart (6/16)

CHqvS02WoAMOyb4.jpg

[Vid] 150615 Naver Starcast On-Air - 2PM 'My House' Comeback Special

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/424530

2PM's new album 'No. 5' is in U.S. iTunes' Top 150 Albums! Can it go higher?

CHmHNWLW8AAf1eE.jpg

credits to followkhun

[!!!] '2PM 우리집' remains at 5th place on NAVER's Hot Topic Keyword (as of 8PM KST)

CHnzuR0UkAI_rBp.png

credits to 2PM Nation

Archived