♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its just me or anyone too? i saw the letter was blurry... cant saw the letter clearly...

It's really blurred @alche. I guess the contents are confidential. :D

​oh well, wonder why... hummm :s

​me too :( i really curious :(. Maybe they wanted to protect Victoria. But i bet THERE IS "something" aahhhhh i really curious

*deep sigh* As expected. Here's the consequence of Vic's simple 'thank you' message to her fans. Fans of the other ship are definitely not happy about this.

[★TRENDING] Victoria shares photo of KHUNTORIA chocolate gifts post-T****** breakup

573290453.png

Fans are in a frenzy after f(x) member Victoria shared a photo of chocolates she received from Khuntoria fans on her Weibo recently.

Posted on June 14th, Victoria shared an adorable chocolate candy package and gift in the shape of a pig. The bottom candies lining read out “Khuntoria.” Only using three little pig emoticons on her post versus using actual text, Victoria has gotten Khuntoria fans excited at the sudden post.

Khuntoria is a nickname given to the virtual couple consisting of 2PM‘s Nichkhun and f(x)’s Victoria during their stint on MBC‘s We Got Married June 26, 2010 through April 2, 2011. The couple was highly popular, and even four years later, remains in the heart of many fans.

credits to koreaboo

JYP singers dominate local charts

2PM and Baek A-yeon, both signed to JYP Entertainment, are dominating local music charts with their latest tracks. 

Six-member boy band 2PM dropped its latest album “No. 5” on Monday. Immediately after the release, the title track “My Home” ranked No. 1 on four major local charts, including Mnet, Olleh, Soribada and Monkey3. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150615

The new song is written by member Jun.K, and uses a combination of authentic acoustic guitar, synthesizer sounds and electronica to accompany lyrics about a man who is strongly attracted to a woman. 

K-pop soloist Baek A-yeon’s latest single “Shouldn’t Have” nabbed the first spot on three other charts, including Mellon, Genie and Naver Music. Baek’s latest single, which was released May 20, was not an immediate hit, but gradually climbed up the rankings. 

The latest single arrives almost two years after her EP “A Good Girl” in June 2013. The 22-year-old singer, who made her official debut as a solo singer in 2012 after gaining fame as a top three contestant on the “K-pop Star” season one in 2012, is enjoying her new-found popularity. 

This is not the first time that JYP singers have clashed head-to-head with each other for chart supremacy. In April, both JYP CEO Park Jin-young and four-member girl group Miss A competed with each other for the top spot. 

Related article:
2PM’s ‘My House’ launches with music video

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

Watch it live right now!! :D

[2PM NAVER STARCAST ONAIR] 2PM comes to 'My House'! Watch it LIVE at 9:00PM (KST) today!

http://entertain.naver.com/starcast/live?id=1002867

Here are some screencaps :D

CHiviVaUAAAlREi.jpg

Q. Your favorite place n interior at your house?

Khun: Laundry room. I like doing laundry.

CHivScaVEAESrHq.jpg

Q. If 2PM is family, your roles? The other members?

Minjun: Nichkhun is father, Wooyoung is the ahjumma who cleans the house, Junho is a cat

lol so Vic is f(x)'s mother & Khun is 2pm's father! Perfect match indeed! :D

CHinhQtUYAEctvz.jpg

What do you think of their live performance? Can't wait to see it on Music shows! :D

150615 2PM - 우리집 live

credits to heejae430

[INFO] Comeback Stage

06/20 MBC 'Music Core'

06/21 SBS 'Inkigayo'

06/18 Mnet 'M Countdown'

06/19 KBS2 'Music Bank'

CHh-0-gUEAEde4S.jpg

Starcast On-Air just ended and it was SUPER FUN!! Now Hottest, get back to your to-do list!

CHi7XODUYAAnR2e.jpg

Explain what kind of song 환각 is.

Khun: there's no need for any explanation

CHi7AnGUEAAFp_r.jpg

Chan: Both of the songs I compose are slow songs

Khun: Should we listen to them?

Taec: Play them slowly

Chan: They're already slow

CHizUnfUMAAndPl.jpg

[Trans] Taec, Khun & Woo'll have a cooking show in Naver starting in Aug. according to 2PM. They're looking for a proper name of the show~!

credits to owners

More pics :D

150615 Victoria at Chanel chance perfume launching event

credits to owners

​Lol, she will definitely be a brand ambassador to its product. It'd be so great! :D

​And I realized, her nail polish, black and white too???  Gosh, I'm in heaven ~ When she supports, she truly supports all the way!!!! That's my gorgeous and loyal Victoria Song Qian!!!;)

More pics :D

150615 Victoria at Chanel chance perfume launching event

credits to owners

Lol, she will definitely be a brand ambassador to its product. It'd be so great! :D

And I realized, her nail polish, black and white too???  Gosh, I'm in heaven ~ When she supports, she truly supports all the way!!!! That's my gorgeous and loyal Victoria Song Qian!!!;)

ah yes!!! LOL

she does know how to support her "husband". I'm so happyyy we're once again... In cloud 9 kkkkkk:lol::wub:

Watch it live right now!! :D

[2PM NAVER STARCAST ONAIR] 2PM comes to 'My House'! Watch it LIVE at 9:00PM (KST) today!

http://entertain.naver.com/starcast/live?id=1002867

Here are some screencaps :D

Q. Your favorite place n interior at your house?

Khun: Laundry room. I like doing laundry.

Q. If 2PM is family, your roles? The other members?

Minjun: Nichkhun is father, Wooyoung is the ahjumma who cleans the house, Junho is a cat

lol so Vic is f(x)'s mother & Khun is 2pm's father! Perfect match indeed! :D

appa-omma please stay together forever. you two are indeed meant for each other:D:wub::phew:

And I realized, her nail polish, black and white too???  Gosh, I'm in heaven ~ When she supports, she truly supports all the way!!!! That's my gorgeous and loyal Victoria Song Qian!!!;)

Wow! I was so into her dress that I didn't notice her nail polish :D great job there @emgphils

ah yes!!! LOL

she does know how to support her "husband". I'm so happyyy we're once again... In cloud 9 kkkkkk

Seeing them like this makes our hearts flutter right @snixxnkv_stv? And what's with the perfume name? "CHANCE" lol Take a chance or what? sorry my delulu mind is working.

Archived