♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello fellow Khuntorians!!!:) 

I just would like to share with you this Khuntorian blogspot I stumbled into in the my early years as Khuntorian, especially to @twinkies20 who loves to do a lot of "analysis" on the these two beautiful people - Khun and Vic - as a couple.  I used to visit this site in the past, during my early years as a Khuntorian to quench my "thirst" for news/ updates on this beautiful and adorable couple.  Now, I'm revisiting it again every now and then and if its being updated too (updates ceased when that "news" came). I hope it's going to be updated/activated again because it is really an awesome Khuntorian blogspot.  Anyway, I hope this could help you guys (specially those who have just recently discovered Khuntoria) understand further the "deep" affection Khuntorians have on this couple, and the kind of "love" and "bond" we Khuntorians sense and feel emanating from Khun and Vic.  I really love the Analysis Section on this blog.  Enjoy reading and discovering and rediscovering our beautiful couple.

link:  https://khuntoriaworld.wordpress.com/?s=Analysis

Trivia :D I can imagine the girls doing a ballet-jazz performance! :D That would be so unique! :D

150612 FM Date (Luna) - the song f(x)'s listen to when they were trainee is Kelly Sweet - We Are One

credits to kellysweetVEVO

luna: Kelly Sweet 'We Are One' is a song that made all of us one together when we're tired, while lying on the floor, we cry & laugh tgt.

luna: listening to this song, gives me the thought of going further with the members,being the strength of each other whenever we are tired.

luna: through this song made f(x) as one. a song that (i'm) thankful of.

f(x) girls can do a ballet-jazz performance with "we are one"

2nd teaser is up!! Love how glamorous the boys are! :D

2PM enjoy a glamorous dinner party in second MV teaser for 'My House'

June 12, 2015 @ 1105 am

CHTw9rrVEAARBxj.jpg

2PM dropped another MV teaser for their upcoming release, "My House," that shows the members themselves much more yet raises further questions...

A woman is enjoying a fancy dinner party when she turns around and notices that it's becoming midnight!  This looks like an interesting take on the Cinderella story. She turns as if to run away as the boys sing, "Take you home tonight."

Very curious, but there's no doubt that the boys are looking super fantastic!  Check it out above.

credits to allkpop

I admit I got a little emotional after watching this video :tears::tears::tears::tears: This is the continuation of the video about charity event of Khuntorians I posted last night & it just made me so proud to be a Khuntorian. I'm so happy there's english subs on it so that everyone can understand.

Love is here, Love is KHUNTORIA

"So many people begin to learn how to love, and give out their love, share their love. They enjoy the true meaning of happiness resulting from helping others and gradually understood the real meaning of love. All of these are because of you, because of a great name - KHUNTORIA. Thank you! Nichkhun, Song Qian, it is your love leading us to road of love."

credits to AiJuan Wu

Khuntorians are happy right now! :phew::phew::D:D

credits to kv.forever456

Finally! Here's the brand guys! Gotcha Khun & Vic! Great job Khuntorians! :D They are really from the same brands! :D

Both wearing supercomma b brands :wub::wub:

credits to kv.forever456

​AH THEY ARE..... as usual........ lovebirds. No one can stop them:lol::wub:

Hello fellow Khuntorians!!!:) 

I just would like to share with you this Khuntorian blogspot I stumbled into in the my early years as Khuntorian, especially to @twinkies20 who loves to do a lot of "analysis" on the these two beautiful people - Khun and Vic - as a couple.  I used to visit this site in the past, during my early years as a Khuntorian to quench my "thirst" for news/ updates on this beautiful and adorable couple.  Now, I'm revisiting it again every now and then and if its being updated too (updates ceased when that "news" came). I hope it's going to be updated/activated again because it is really an awesome Khuntorian blogspot.  Anyway, I hope this could help you guys (specially those who have just recently discovered Khuntoria) understand further the "deep" affection Khuntorians have on this couple, and the kind of "love" and "bond" we Khuntorians sense and feel emanating from Khun and Vic.  I really love the Analysis Section on this blog.  Enjoy reading and discovering and rediscovering our beautiful couple.

link:  https://khuntoriaworld.wordpress.com/?s=Analysis

​i even bookmarked this site long time ago hahaha:lol: i wish they can update about khuntoria again :(

Okay so my next posts will be all about Nichkhun & 2pm since their comeback is just 2 days from now I expect lots & lots of updates. So bear with me if you will see this thread flooding with 2pm updates ;);) Don't worry I'll immediately post about Vic if I saw an update.

[INFO] Thai Magazine 'SUDSAPDA' No. 777 (Nichkhun) Purchase the e-Mag here: ($2 USD)

https://www.mebmarket.com/ebook-25365-สุดสัปดาห์-No.-777

CHUPOfcUAAAjXqx.png

credits to 2PM Nation & followkhun

150613 ~ Nichkhun 'Sudsupda' Magazine No.777 [PARTIAL TRANS]

11372535_507081842786272_345468542_n.jpg

credits to khuntoria_guard

'Talking abt each member'

starting from 2006, it's now 9 years that we know each other. they hv different characters. Jun.K more focuses on composing songs and he more co-produces in our upcoming album. he composes the title track of this album. he is lively and likes party. he is type that wanting everyone happy and hv fun with him but he sometimes feel stress and wants to be alone. he is generally fun but when he sings or performs, he is so cool. Taec is happy bunny one. he is smart and decisive. he manages what we hv to do in the meeting time. Wooyoung is so fun. he has his own idea. he has full of ideas bus sometimes he seems like overthinking. he is also the polite man. Junho is childlike. he is sometimes self-willed. he is innocent and doesn't act as mature. when he sings or performs, he looks so cool and sexy. Chansung is maknae. he is the youngest but his look isn't haha. he knows it well cz he is always teased abt it. as he reads books a lot, he has the mature mindset. he is so polite and nice.

Cr. 2PMnation ♡♡ morning! !

Archived