♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay Vic :) Your daughters will be there to help you :D

Victoria's tencent interview: Victoria was asked whether she has encountered any strict song producer or not?
Victoria said she has and because she's recording songs in korea and to her korean is a foreign language so for her it's very difficult. right now is better before at the beginning because speaking and singing is different, the strength used also different so even everyday you can pronounce a word while speaking but then during singing you can't pronounce it, becomes not standard.

CHEg8njWcAAjzwO.jpg
even just singing one sentence, it will take a long time and she was being scolded non stop because pronunciation not clear so she is really scared. she said when she walks into the recording studio, she will feel scared and she will tremble, she has phobia (laugh).

credits to crouchy929

*cough cough* Khun are you listening? I think it's up to you to decide :D What do you think? Sorry my delulu mind won't stop working.

From fan transcript of the LeTv interview: 
Q: whether she will make her relationship public like some celebs

CHG_eraW8AEqqxw.jpg
Vic: she won't take the initiative to make it public, let nature takes it course

credits to crouchy929

HAHAHAHAHA COMING SOON :D :D :D LOL :P

cr.kV.forever456

​AMEN!!! I will pray so fckn' hard to see that thing happen in the future. And when they already admitted their long-time relationship, i wish they release their wedding date too.... ah sorry my delulu mind just won again. I can't help it but to succumb:lol:

Based on their suggestions, what interest you the most? :D

(My house) Tip by Jun K: Sing it for fun when you're going to your friend's house! Or, confess to the person you like like a real man with a tint of cuteness! As you sing this song.

Nobody Else. Tip by Junho: When you want a night with mood alone or with somebody

(Hallucination). Tip by Nichkhun: Please listen to this song as a warm up before watching a morning (makjang) drama.

(Only Your Man) Tip by Jun. K: This music contains everything about the worst guy there is, be careful of a bad man!

(You're Hotter than Summer) Tip by Wooyoung: Think about the oncoming summer while eating ice-cream with the person you love, and when you listen to this song it becomes the fantasy chemistry.

(I might go crazy) Tip by Taecyeon: If you feel like you can no longer stand being in the grey/friend zone, listen to this!

RED Tip by Junho: When you don't want to be alone, to her who is going to leave.

Wanna Love You Again. Tip by Chansung: When you are alone at night and you think of someone, listen to this song.

Good Man. Tip by Chansung: Please listen to this song when you are driving in the sunset and you want to feel emotional.

Magic. Tip by Taecyeon: Listen to this when you imagine yourself going to a 2PM concert. (Btw, 2PM concert is on June 27th/28th in Olympic Gymnastics Stadium. We will also perform this song lulz)

Jump. Tip by Wooyoung: When you get used to a routine sometimes you might get depressed. Then you will refresh mentally if you release physical stress. Right then JUMP! Click!! Mood UP!!

Know Your Mind. Tip by Nichkhun: When you are in love, you will feel even better if you listen to this song while taking a walk or a drive.

In love?? LOL Are you in love right now?

credit to 2PM Nation

What do you think guys? Will Khunnie let her this time without him? LOL ~sorry delulu mode~

Victoria's LeTv Interview : about whether she will participate in reality tv or not?
Victoria said if there is opportunity maybe she will consider but in the near future she thinks she might not participate in any reality tv. reality tv is just like a double edged sword, have its advantage and disadvantage, can make artist and the TV audience who can't see you in person closer, but sometime because it's a variety show, they'll be editing, and also everyone when they look at thing, they will have different opinion so she thinks there is advantage and disadvantage. later, if there is good, meaningful and interesting (reality) maybe she might participate.

credits to crouchy929

​Okay. HOLD UP. "good, meaningful, and interesting" ? Well... Was the latest reality show she had with Nichkhun are good, meaningful, and interesting? along with romantic yet intimate. Hahahaha so sorry.... I have my mind full of khuntoria. Every single day... I think i'm going crazy more and more with them. No. Not crazy but addicted like an alcohol or drugs LOL:lol::rolleyes::phew:

Beautiful inside out :D

Victoria's co star wei qian xiang said "Victoria has a very good personality and she won't give ppl the impression that we are just colleague and will joke with them" He loves the delicious rice cake that Victoria brought back from korea

CHDPWTLUIAAB-3V.jpg

credits to crouchy929

*cough cough* Khun are you listening? I think it's up to you to decide :D What do you think? Sorry me delulu mind won't stop working.

From fan transcript of the LeTv interview: 
Q: whether she will make her relationship public like some celebs

Vic: she won't take the initiative to make it public, let nature takes it course

credits to crouchy929

​Or maybe khun wants to date privately bcs he once said he will protect his girlfriend and avoid public attention. But y'know.... We're all really can't stand it anymore :lol:

Based on their suggestions, what interest you the most? :D

(My house) Tip by Jun K: Sing it for fun when you're going to your friend's house! Or, confess to the person you like like a real man with a tint of cuteness! As you sing this song.

Nobody Else. Tip by Junho: When you want a night with mood alone or with somebody

(Hallucination). Tip by Nichkhun: Please listen to this song as a warm up before watching a morning (makjang) drama.

(Only Your Man) Tip by Jun. K: This music contains everything about the worst guy there is, be careful of a bad man!

(You're Hotter than Summer) Tip by Wooyoung: Think about the oncoming summer while eating ice-cream with the person you love, and when you listen to this song it becomes the fantasy chemistry.

(I might go crazy) Tip by Taecyeon: If you feel like you can no longer stand being in the grey/friend zone, listen to this!

RED Tip by Junho: When you don't want to be alone, to her who is going to leave.

Wanna Love You Again. Tip by Chansung: When you are alone at night and you think of someone, listen to this song.

Good Man. Tip by Chansung: Please listen to this song when you are driving in the sunset and you want to feel emotional.

Magic. Tip by Taecyeon: Listen to this when you imagine yourself going to a 2PM concert. (Btw, 2PM concert is on June 27th/28th in Olympic Gymnastics Stadium. We will also perform this song lulz)

Jump. Tip by Wooyoung: When you get used to a routine sometimes you might get depressed. Then you will refresh mentally if you release physical stress. Right then JUMP! Click!! Mood UP!!

Know Your Mind. Tip by Nichkhun: When you are in love, you will feel even better if you listen to this song while taking a walk or a drive.

In love?? LOL Are you in love right now?

credit to 2PM Nation

​In LOVE... With whom? Oh i see.........:lol:

So who's spreading false news huh?

Victoria Denies Rumors of Her Leaving SM Entertainment

fx-victoria-1.png

Girl group f(x)‘s leader Victoria has personally denied the rumors of her leaving SM Entertainment.

On June 9, the idol star appeared at a press conference for her Chinese drama “Beautiful Secrets.”

When asked about the rumors regarding her breaking the contract with SM, she replied, “There must be a misunderstanding. I am not sure how this rumor came to be, but one thing I realized through this is that I have never even thought about breaking the contract with my company.”

Regarding the Chinese workshop that is currently being prepared for Victoria, she commented, “We are in the process of preparations, and it will soon be established,” adding, “the company is actively supporting me and I hope everyone else would support me as well.”

Previously, SM Entertainment denied the rumors of Victoria leaving the agency, and announced the establishment of a workshop for Victoria, similar to the one they have set up for Lay in China.

credits to soompi

lol Even the cameraman is a fan of Vic :D

According to fanacc: a fangirl shouted if u (peter) don't want the scarf, I (fan) want so Vic threw it to the crowd a cameraman sitting in front caught it so a fan sitting right behind asked him whether she can touch it or not but the cameraman said no!

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5f7dc8a7dba772e8dac289df5f4a29df

CHDZOMVUcAM_VWH.jpg

credits to crouchy929

I knew it! I thought I'm the only one who noticed her nail polish. :D She definitely had a similar one during her WGM days :D Khuntoria feels :wub::wub::wub:

Victoria today and hello rings dunno what ring is that but it's been along time since she wears rings like that and her nails just so huuuuu

11313482_1593031187644430_355229_n.jpg

credits to minyoon88

Hottests daebak! :D

There's very little time left until 2PM's comeback kicks into full gear. ✨ Here are some things you can do until then:

CHESU6IUAAAWeNc.jpg
1. When you see new articles, share them to your Twitter, Facebook, etc.
On Naver articles, you'll see this at the bottom to share and like it: http://i.imgur.com/9uCAsPd.png
-- Create a Naver account: http://i.imgur.com/tV1YELB.png

2. Search 2PM on Naver, Daum, and Nate
When things are released (teasers, MV, etc), go go go! Search links: http://bit.ly/1Fwjv5q http://bit.ly/1GmKPJkhttp://bit.ly/1FWl8vI

3. Create a Melon account & buy a streaming pass
http://on.fb.me/1JI85Rd

4. Order a physical copy of 2PM's "No.5" and make sure it counts on the Hanteo Chart
http://on.fb.me/1HgWckJ 
Currently, there are buying projects in Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam

5. Set multiple alarms and prepare tissues to wipe away your tears for June 15th's album release (12:00AM KST), and the STARCAST ON AIR comeback special (9:00PM KST)

credits to 2PMAlways

Can someone explain the concept for today? :D These 2 are unbelievable! :D

credits to muhlisah90

credits to kv.forever456

​Ohkay ppl. We need to calm LOL:lol:. our appa and eomma were showing their love even they're not at the same place hahahaha.. Oh god this is made my day!

Archived