♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Guest camillekv

[SCREENCAPS] 2PM MY HOUSE INVITATION VIDEO !

THEY ALL WORE RED AND WHITE BUT WHY NICKHUN'S WORE RED AND BLACK ???!! :D :D

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b464_2000&cut_

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Thanks sweetie for welcoming me here in this KV thread.  I'm from the Philippines and I became a Khuntorian in 2013 after watching them both at WGM.  Although I'm addicted then to Korean TV drama, you can say that I was introduced by these beautiful couple, Khun and Vic to Kpop. I've searched and visited a lot of Khuntorian blogs/sites and really feel proud calling myself a Khuntorian.  Though I became a silent supporter of Khun and 2PM (but continuously remain a visible supporter of Vic, f(x) and Khuntorians) in the past year to "survive", now I'm so glad for the recent turn of events.  I trust these 2, and I believe in their friendship and their special kind of "bond" that is so tangible. I hope and fervently pray that they will end up together forever, if it's God's will and in due time. I'm so glad also of discovering this thread while visiting the thread of my 2 favorite Korean actors.  It's destined I guess, hehehe!!!

Again, thank you guys!!!!  Rest assured I'll be a constant visitor here in this thread ~ 

​Hello @emgphils! Filipino ka din pala! :D Tiga san ka nga pala? There's a lot of Filipino Khuntorians who are here on the thread ;) Hope we can all meet each other someday!

Regarding the don'ts on the thread, there are just a few things to remember. Don't quote pictures and videos. You can delete them before adding your comments :D and do not mention the name of the 'other ship' in your comments :D in respect of the other shippers :D I think that's the most important ones. Hope you enjoy your stay here in the thread. Don't hesitate to ask if you still have questions and don't be shy to post anything related to our couple :D It doesn't matter if it's outdated or not as long as it has something to do with Khuntoria. :D

One week before 2pm's comeback! :D What do you think of their concept?

2PM Looks Effortlessly Sexy and Chill in New Teaser Images

ilmare42 June 7, 2015

CG5_HADU8AEQnI-.jpg

CG5_uuIUYAAB6Qn.jpg

CG6AKMQUQAA7KhR.jpg

On June 7, 2PM released new teasers for their upcoming fifth album entitled “No. 5.”

In previously released photos aimed to get fans excited for their June comeback, the guys were seen in black-and-white individual photos. In each, they were lounging around a house, making even the most everyday of activities look attractive.

Now the band has released vibrant color teasers for the album from the same shoot that feature them kicking back together as they lie around, have a drink, and even brush their teeth.

The album and the music video for 2PM’s comeback track “Our House” will be released on June 15.

Which shot is your favorite?

credits to soompi

Congrats on her next project! After 'My Best Friend's Wedding' here comes another one. Wheew! So many projects!

This entertainment weibo said he/she received confirmation about Victoria's new drama at the end of this year

CG9QSaDU8AAlZdI.jpg

credits to crouchy929

​WHY NICHKHUN WHY??? TELL US.... TELL THE UNIVERSE... LOL:lol::rolleyes::wub::phew:

​LOL @snixxnkv_stv We all know the answer to that question right? hahaha red & black are means a lot to him ~delulu mode~

Here's the details of 2pm's upcoming album as of today :D

2PM ALBUM INFO

Contents: CD, 52page photobook, HOTTEST AFTER PARTY event coupon (randomly inserted), poster
** 2 versions: DAY ver (white) + NIGHT ver (black) -- the cover & booklet are different **

Tracklist TBA

11391759_842859369082681_458904135541071

source: http://2pm.jype.com/weibo.com/jypnation,http://on.fb.me/1G9wRsc & http://on.fb.me/1M8j45i,http://bit.ly/1AVEvGA

​Thanks sweetie for welcoming me here in this KV thread.  I'm from the Philippines and I became a Khuntorian in 2013 after watching them both at WGM.  Although I'm addicted then to Korean TV drama, you can say that I was introduced by these beautiful couple, Khun and Vic to Kpop. I've searched and visited a lot of Khuntorian blogs/sites and really feel proud calling myself a Khuntorian.  Though I became a silent supporter of Khun and 2PM (but continuously remain a visible supporter of Vic, f(x) and Khuntorians) in the past year to "survive", now I'm so glad for the recent turn of events.  I trust these 2, and I believe in their friendship and their special kind of "bond" that is so tangible. I hope and fervently pray that they will end up together forever, if it's God's will and in due time. I'm so glad also of discovering this thread while visiting the thread of my 2 favorite Korean actors.  It's destined I guess, hehehe!!!

Again, thank you guys!!!!  Rest assured I'll be a constant visitor here in this thread ~ 

​Hello @emgphils! Filipino ka din pala! :D Tiga san ka nga pala? There's a lot of Filipino Khuntorians who are here on the thread ;) Hope we can all meet each other someday!

Regarding the don'ts on the thread, there are just a few things to remember. Don't quote pictures and videos. You can delete them before adding your comments :D and do not mention the name of the 'other ship' in your comments :D in respect of the other shippers :D I think that's the most important ones. Hope you enjoy your stay here in the thread. Don't hesitate to ask if you still have questions and don't be shy to post anything related to our couple :D It doesn't matter if it's outdated or not as long as it has something to do with Khuntoria. :D

​Hi @Twinkies20!!!  Nice to know kababayan pala tayo!!!  I'm from the Northern part (La Union) but I'm presently residing and working in Metro Manila (Makati).  Yeah, I saw in some Khuntorian blogs that there are lots and lots of Filipino Khuntorians.  Meeting you here at Soompi though is the best because we could interact better like this.  Although please bear with me since I am not that savvy yet in terms of posting pics, etc.  I'm quite nervous too in navigating here 'coz I don't want this thread be put in a "bad" light with the Soompi admin ~ You are absolutely AWESOME though in keeping us all updated.  I also understand you kept this thread  alive despite that news in the past.  For that, I THANK YOU really from the bottom of my heart 'coz now, this will become my other "home"~  

​WHY NICHKHUN WHY??? TELL US.... TELL THE UNIVERSE... LOL:lol::rolleyes::wub::phew:

​LOL @snixxnkv_stv We all know the answer to that question right? hahaha red & black are means a lot to him ~delulu mode~

​LOL @twinkies20 of course we all knew hahahahaha it was so obvious. Appa can't really stand it anymore. So please i wish they can get married for real:lol::rolleyes:

More pics :D Sorry for putting everything in a collage. There's just too many of them. Hope you understand :) but if you want the original pics don't hesitate to tell me ;) ;)

1_6.jpg

cr: 大晶哥biu, 猪猪SSLuvKhunnie, 严郭严郭Y, 不喝蜂蜜雪梨茶

Archived