[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

It's past 12 KST so it's Wookie's birthday!! Will anyone open a thread for him? Anyways the boys were celebrating his birthday and shared a few clips ^^

@ShinsFriends 려욱 생일축하파티 통영공연을끝내고 올라오는길에 휴게소에서 맞이한 려욱 생일!!! 에프엑스 동생들 너무고마워!!!! http://twitvid.com/QRVVT http://twitvid.com/EP6HO http://yfrog.com/1skhavj

Can someone translate it?

Wooow Teukie smashed the cake right on his face loooool Hope they all had a nice time ^^

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

15693126433072835212322.jpg

OUR DEAREST RYEOWOOK

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY , HEALTHY AND WEALTHY BIRTHDAY

MAY ALL YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

Guest doraezzz

Ryeowook's message:

Ryeowook gets caked:

Credits to Shindong's tweetvid / reupped by cenara@sj-world.net

[sUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM] [ENG SUB] 100621 Super Junior Ryeowook's birthday message

cr Sujuism01

ps: who is doing wookie's birthday thread?

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

Whoa....I think Super Junior is gonna pull off the Shinhwa...they been together pretty long b4 they disband.

What Will the other Super Junior's members do when heechul....eeteuk ...and their other hyungs go to Military?

I hope, Hangeng's lawsuit is over soon D: Maybe...Super Junior M can com back since Hangeng isn't Korean, he doesn't have to serve to years military.

Guest doraezzz

100620 Nocturnal with SJ P1/6

cr 4jibSuShow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzSA1k3NcOw&feature=channel

all parts are up on her channel :)

this show is hilarious lol n guess who is the worst player picked? lol

ps: its a 2 part epi so we will only see the match next week :)

yesung's tweet

On Sunday 20th June 2010, @variYEty said:

[TWT/Trans] RT @shfly3424 우리 막둥이령구~~ 생일축한다^^ f(x)동생들두 너무고맙구 ^^ ㅎㅎ 참고로다다음달이면 내생일이닷~ http://twitpic.com/1yhneg

Our youngest baby Ryeonggu~~ Happy Birthday^^ f(x) dongsaengs thanks a lot^^ Hihi note that next next month is my birthday~ http://twitpic.com/1yhneg

Source: @shfly3424

Trans by: superprickly @ http://www.twitter.com/variYEty

TAKE OUT / RT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

but yesung's birthday is in august lol fail :P

Guest venus02

And Teukie tweeted ^^

@ special1004 려욱아!!!생일축하한다!!!함께할수있어서 행복하다!^^너도이제늙어가는거야 ㅋㅋ사랑해♥

@ LeeteukWings {TRANS} Ryeowook-ah!!! Happy birthday!!! I'm really happy that we are together!^^ You're getting old now tooㅋㅋ I love you♥

How cute but umm he's still young >_<

donghae tweet update :

yesung2.jpg

cr: donghae twitter @donghae861015

it's the same pic yesung post

I wonder which carpark the use. I say it's pretty bi n no one there to bother them which is good. Glad they're having fun. Our magnae birthday!!

Lastly, the talk of the town! LoL

I was fretting Ryeo and Yesung didn't use twitter anymore. Seems like they still try to post more here.

오늘은 내 생일^^ 축하해주시는 모든 분들 고마워요^^ ㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑ ~~ 특히 착한 루나~~ 챙겨줘서 고맙당!! ㅋ 넌 우리 멤버 다 챙길 기세다 ㅋㅋㅋ E.L.F. ♥

Today is my birthday^^ Thanks for all who celebrate^^ ㅋ ㅑㅋ ㅑ ~~ Especially good Luna~~ Thank for this party!! ㅋ Our member will stay togetherㅋㅋㅋ E.L.F. ♥

형들 감동이었옹~~~~^^ 캬캬~~ 고마워 슈퍼주니어가 짱이다!!!! 천하무적~ 변치말자!!!♥

I was deeply moved hyung~~~~^^ 캬캬~~ Thank you, Super Junior Jjang!!!! Invincible~ 변치말자!!!♥

cr: Ryeowook twitter @ryeong9

There's some line that I'm not quite sure the meaning. Please correct me.^^

and the last word ,변치말자 =Byonchimalja, I'm not sure the meaning of it

Guest irene89

HELP ME!!!

i just read that Siwon will come to Italy!! someone know where he will stay?? He's coming to Venice? and when?

please help me!!!

Thank you

PM me :)

Guest msputri2

regarding the army enlistment

if i'm not mistaken certain members won't be going to the army

cause based on what i read...if ur an only child, then you don't need to go

this is referring to wookie

since kibum have US citizenship, he won't need to go too

Like everyone said...just appreciate and just their comeback:)

Guest timothy467

Kim Ryeowoook ! :)

Happy birthdayy , you amazing and funny boyy ~ (:

Ahh , your 23rd birthdayy noww ! And when you first debuted, you were onlyy 18 thenn ! You've grown tremendously, and I am happy to have watched you become what you are todayy .

Although Super Junior have fell into a hole and is facing a lot of problems and controversies, I hope you will stay strong and that we E.L.F's will always be with you 'mentally and emotionally' . (: Well us international fans will. Korean fans will physically be with youu .

So, have the best birthddayy , youu short boyy !

I saw a lot of pictures from other member's twitters and videos , which included youu getting splattered by your cakee ! :D

So, again, hope you stay strong, and havee a really good birthdayy today, okkay ?

Pictureee timmme !

ryeowook54.jpg  super-junior-m-blach-white-ryeowook.jpg

superjunior02.jpg    - Super Junior , stay forever and ever ! 13 + 2 = 15     ~

hi guyz!

does someone have any news about the SS3?..they said they will announced today the details of the concert..i'm just too excited :)

Guest FiFFy_Min

[sCANS] 100620

Heechul Singles Magazine

Handsome.. AigoO~~~:wub: Trying my hard to fixed on my bias.. haha... kidding..

All of them are perfect.. I love the...

Well... how does he looks?? the previous picture of Heenim is pretty...

In these pictures.. he is handsome aigooo... He can be pretty and handsome..

23f7e7f6aadfb3e4f3d3852a.jpg

77b10e5af00762e39d820429.jpg

fc3bcdd8d4c5e8e6b7fd4829.jpg

credits: Heechul's baidu

shared by: FiFFy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ETERNAL MAGNAE

"AHNYEONG SAYO... RYEOWOOK IMNIDA"

hehehehe.. Erm.. No Ryeowook birthday thread?

Time for pictures.. A little spamming.. Sorry.. Ryeowook yah~~ I love you so much...:wub:

I want to give you a kiss on your cheek too, just like Hae & Siwon oppa..

044c4d4a55df221208f7ef7f.jpg

His expression is just too cute.. ^,^

f478fffac9fe3af3b58f312f.jpg

a05372cfad695610f9dc612e.jpg

Come and play with Ryeowook oppa...

f5ecd358df3c59ad810a1879.jpg

I hope, the days will come when i can touch his hand...

3b08d216bd976235962b432b.jpg

credits: as tagged

PS: backtracking this thread, and, i feel so sad, because i've read two articles regarding to SUJU ranking in Kpop Chart or whatever.. Hmm... Is that true? or is this just a thought & analysis from a fan? Hmmm... I really want to buy their album, but i can't, because i don't know how to order, i don't even have credits card... :(

Guest damifino

Please refrain all the army nonsense. We ALL know that the boys will have to go to the army sooner or later (as all Korean men must), but the supposed "news" from an "insider" is just a bunch of hogwash. It's just some random person's guess as to when folks are going to go, based on their ages. The fact is, no one knows when anyone get called up except the army. You don't automatically get called for military duty when you are 29 or 30. Some folks, like Kangin, got his draft notice when he was only 25 (yes, he requested to go early, but that was only AFTER he got drafted to go in October 2010). Some get it early and postpone it for whatever reason, others get their draft notices late. Until you hear concrete news, and I mean REAL news like Kangin getting drafted, please try to refrain from bringing groundless rumors from non-official "news" sources into the thread. All we end up doing is wasting what precious time we have with the boys being sad/depressed over things that aren't and won't happen until later. We'll all have plenty of time to be sad/depressed about it when the time comes. Just enjoy the time we have with the boys now.

Guest jae_hee

wahhh... :w00t: heenim ar...sooo gorgeous...thanks for sharing...

he look really handsome..and the third pic he look pretty too...

the word pretty cannot go far away from him..really love this pics..

not forgotten..heppy birthday ryeowook oppa..

be happy!!!

happy birthday to ryeowook! wish him all the best!

nice to see they're celebrating his birthday with f(x), wonder why heechul didn't join them, at the same time he's twittering pics that i assume he's at home :mellow: or maybe he shouldn't be on the computer since usually monday is his 'family outing shoot' day but as netizen, he just can't help it ^_^

[sCANS] 100620

Heechul Singles Magazine

Handsome.. AigoO~~~:wub: Trying my hard to fixed on my bias.. haha... kidding..

All of them are perfect.. I love the...

Well... how does he looks?? the previous picture of Heenim is pretty...

In these pictures.. he is handsome aigooo... He can be pretty and handsome..

PS: backtracking this thread, and, i feel so sad, because i've read two articles regarding to SUJU ranking in Kpop Chart or whatever.. Hmm... Is that true? or is this just a thought & analysis from a fan? Hmmm... I really want to buy their album, but i can't, because i don't know how to order, i don't even have credits card... :(

thank u so much! really suit the concept as a fugitive got caught there, very handsome :D

i love the 1st one the most, very expressive there, hope someone will translate his interview soon ...

as for kpopchart, guess i'm the only one who satisfy with what they've already achieve now,

there are so many bigstars comeback this year and they've topped the album sales (i mean, they beat rain/bi for crying out loud! that's huge from my point of view), they've won mubank 3 consecutive weeks, grab mutizen to the max, break record for the highest album sales on early weeks, that's a lot for me ...

i'm buying version a & b because i want to have the photo aside that i love their music but i'll definitely buy version c in my own country because it's way much easier, besides, that just shows how international suju are since not a lot of kpop album released here, it should also count on how big they are internationally ...

btw, currently watching nocturnal with suju, i don't understand a word but still laughing out loud :lol:

heechul and shindong brightened out the mood in part 1, must be talking about yesung's video collection there kekeekekkeke

Guest yukixoxo

ELFs are saying on twitter that SMEnt will publish the SS3 schedule at 6KST! I hope its true. ^^

And happy birthday Ryeowook Oppa! :D

Oops, I topped a page. So here's one photo of our forever magnae! :D

ryeowookglancingdown.jpg

And another one of my bias. ^^

angel.jpg

Guest lanziepanzie

Please refrain all the army nonsense. We ALL know that the boys will have to go to the army sooner or later (as all Korean men must), but the supposed "news" from an "insider" is just a bunch of hogwash. It's just some random person's guess as to when folks are going to go, based on their ages. The fact is, no one knows when anyone get called up except the army. You don't automatically get called for military duty when you are 29 or 30. Some folks, like Kangin, got his draft notice when he was only 25 (yes, he requested to go early, but that was only AFTER he got drafted to go in October 2010). Some get it early and postpone it for whatever reason, others get their draft notices late. Until you hear concrete news, and I mean REAL news like Kangin getting drafted, please try to refrain from bringing groundless rumors from non-official "news" sources into the thread. All we end up doing is wasting what precious time we have with the boys being sad/depressed over things that aren't and won't happen until later. We'll all have plenty of time to be sad/depressed about it when the time comes. Just enjoy the time we have with the boys now.

OMG!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad someone has said this, I didn't know how to say it in words without sounding too harsh!

yes it is sad, but it's ridiculous to look at it just by age wise, if its the truth then by all means post away but seeing as its just an indication there is no need to get worked up on such nonsense!

Even though it has been over a month since the album release they still need our support and want us to be happy as ever right?

but on a brighter note.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYEOWOOK :D

23 (24 korean age) years young~ with a whole bright future ahead!

wish him all the best and stay healthy with him and super junior~

hope he has a splendid birthday and spends time with friends and family also :)

edit: any news about SS3 ? I know they won't be coming to my country but still curious to know as i will be in asia then!

has this been shared?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5hEyrpN87c

donghae is so cute!!!