[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

id="post-435173" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JTBC ‘Crime Scene’ Ep.2 with Henry [ENG SUB] – From 140517http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vstc4_eng-crime-scene-2-1-2_videogames?start=3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vsuvc_eng-crime-scene-2-2-2_videogames?start=0

id="post-435051" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Zhoumi Weibo Update: Thank you for your support♥ You’ve also worked hard today, goodnight ♥140522_Zhoumi_Weibo_1

id="post-435048" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Donghae Twitter and Instagram Update: It’s been awhile China ^^ Won an award!!It's been awhile China ^^ Won an award!! going to Korea tomorrow !! Thank you China !! :) Good night ^^ http://instagram.com/p/oTdLD7l8DM/

id="post-434925" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 “The Star” Super Junior-M Cover Story BTS 

id="post-435009" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 On Style Interview with Space Big Star Kim Heechul 

id="post-434970" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Official, ‘Seek McCartney’ Movie Poster – Han Geng [1P]140522 Han Geng

id="post-434890" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Official, Osen Interview with Ryeowook  

140522_Osen_interview_with_Ryeowook_1

140522_Osen_interview_with_Ryeowook_2

140522_Osen_interview_with_Ryeowook_3

); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

I am thankful to members who have always believed in me. They came to my performance more than once. Eunhyuk hyung who applauded for me and my Super Junior hyungs/dongsaengs who have always been on my side. Eunhyuk hyung is really a very gentle and charming person. He really takes care of me a lot. When I was DJing, Eunhyuk took care of me a lot and taught me a lot of things. Reminding me this and that. It let me feel that I have received love from members.

id="post-434934" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 @omySG Twitter Update: I’m not a genius, says #Henry

Source: @omySG

); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

Henry: Some people say I am a genius, but I am not. I just know a bit of everything, but not necessarily mastered them. There are too many things which I don’t know, for example dancing, I know how to dance, but I need to spend a lot of time to memories the dance steps, other people can learn it after watching 3 or 4 times, I may have to watch 20 times, I am really slower in this aspect. My Maths is really poor too, and many other things which I don’t know.

When asked if there are things he would like to try, Henry: I want to try musicals, and also wish to film movies, if there are roles like Jay Chou’s in Secret, a character who can play piano, that will be very cool!

Talking about when Henry first went to Korea. Henry: at that time I didn’t know how to speak Korean at all, no friends and family by my side, at that time I felt troubled, because I didn’t know anything about things around me, have to learn a new language and culture. But now there are totally no problems.

id="post-435003" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Kugou Music Awards – Super Junior-M’s Allocated Seats [1P]140522 SJM

8->

id="post-434891" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Heechul Twitter & Instagram Update: And Choi Siwon would have been ‘Olaf’ instead of ‘Simba’If “Frozen” was out 10 years ago would the name of my mini-hompy be ‘Anna’ instead of ‘Cinderella’.. And Choi Siwon would have been ‘Olaf’ instead of ‘Simba’.. I wonder how my mini-hompy is doing..

tumblr_n606cwhoS91tr78iro1_500.jpg

id="post-434865" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Henry Sheds Boyish Image in July Issue of GQ Magazine140522_henry2

Henry of Super Junior M and the MBC show “Real Men” will show more of his chic, manlier side in the July 2014 issue of men’s style magazine, “GQ.”

On May 21, the magazine revealed photos from the high fashion photo shoot of the young singer. Henry was able to pull off the mannish and dandy European style that the magazine editorial was going for. He makes chic poses that went very well with the monotone jackets and shirts and neat cropped pants that he was styled in.

During the shoot, Henry became the mood maker with his unique and lively personality and his wide spectrum of poses. He was also a professional who monitored his shots after every set.

What do you think of these chic and serious looks for Henry?

140521 Henry 3

140521 Henry

id="post-434857" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Kim Hyun Chul Gave a ‘C’ to SUJU’s Kyuhyun at University

' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

Kim Hyun Chul revealed his connections with Super Junior’s Kyuhyun.

During May 21’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, Kim Hyun Chul revealed, “I’m currently a professor at K University.”

Upon hearing that Kim Hyun Chul is a professor, Kim Gura asked, “Kyunghee University? Is it an internet school?”

id="post-434845" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 SUJU’s Heechul Asks Donghae and Jae Kyung to Kiss on ‘God’s Quiz 4’

Super Junior′s Heechul is pumped up to see a love line between Donghae and Jae Kyung.

May 19’s broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News featured Super Junior’s Donghae and Rainbow’s Jae Kyung, who recently joined as the new faces of OCN’s God’s Quiz 4, as well as Heechul who came to visit the filming site to show his support.

Donghae took the role of elite newcomer ‘Han Si Woo’ at a forensic medicine office, while Jae Kyung is playing ‘Im Tae Kyung,’ a former member of a sexy girl group who becomes a forensic scientist.

Well known to be a fan of God’s Quiz series, Donghae said, “I’m happy to have gotten closer to my junior and senior actors and acting has been really fun too.”

Jae Kyung, who is also starring in her first genre drama said, “It’s been hard since there are so many difficult words,” but added, “My goal is to become a scene stealer.”

140522_Heechul&Donghae_News

Heechul, who is currently acting in tvN’s Grandpas Over Flowers, made his visit to the filming site to show his support for Donghae.

Donghae jokingly said to Heechul, ‘Hurry up and leave,’ upon seeing him making his way all throughout the filming site, but was happy and thankful for his visit.

Before leaving, Heechul greeted Jae Kyung and said, “I’ll be looking forward to your love line. Coolly show us a kiss scene. So it can shock all of Donghae’s fans,” making everyone burst out laughing.

feel strange to see official video of SuJu in the airport ! I used to watch for that the endless fan cams ^^ 

id="post-434809" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140522 Official, [sSTV] Super Junior-M at Gimpo Airport (to Beijing) 

id="post-435294" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140523 Ryeowook Twitter Update: the members that i’ve met after a long time ><View image on Twitter

the members that i’ve met after a long time >< even though its a little bit shaky ^^

:x