[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

id="post-417667" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
View image on HootSuite website

Send a special message to Super Junior M, APink, MBLAQ, Orange Caramel & more K-Pop stars on Music Bank (04/11)! :Dhttp://ow.ly/i/5849F 

1:50 PM - 4 Apr 2014

id="post-417639" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Super Junior-M Selected as Google’s Top Trend Celebrities – From 140402

Google selected Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and Super Junior-M as one of the top trend celebrities.

Google has a tradition of holding special events on April Fool′s Day every year. This year, as it celebrates Gmail’s tenth anniversary, Google decided to feature ‘trending selfies’ as Gmail background image option, featuring trend leading celebrities in different fields, such as singers, movie stars, athletes, scientists and more.

SNSD and Super Junior-M were selected as Korea’s top trend celebrities and were featured on April 1 at noon and April 2 at 7 AM (KST), respectively.

SNSD and Super Junior-M Selected as Google’s Top Trend Celebrities

SNSD and Super Junior-M Selected as Google’s Top Trend Celebrities

The event also featured singer Katy Perry, Shakira, actress Sophia Vergara, internet pioneer Vint Cerf and more.

Meanwhile, SNSD wrapped up promotions with Mr. Mr and is currently getting ready for Japanese arena tour while Super Junior-M is promoting Swing in Korea and China.

id="post-417636" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
View image on Twitter

Gmail         @gmailFollow

Trending Now: Super Junior-M. Super Junior-M #SWING by backstage to snap a #GmailShelfie @SMTOWNGLOBAL

Hi @1sunflower2 
yes I  think he did ,, but Sungmin did more than anyone and anytime before ,,, I think he is stressing over something ,, because I have seen a post by him today on his blog , I will share it ,,

id="post-417692" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140406 Sungmin Blog Updates: I feel relieved now!!

Title: I feel relieved now!!

I had many worries these days so
I showed many tiredness
Sorry for not being professional~
I will smile and do well starting today!!!
Now that I emptied my heart
It`s much~ more comfortable!!
It seems that I`m already too late but
I will work hard in remaining Swing activities
and go go zoom towards 7jib!
Sorry and I love you~

140406 Sungmin Blog Update

id="post-417789" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140406 “God’s Quiz 4″ Reveals Character Cuts for Super Junior’s Donghae and Rainbow’s Jaekyung

140406 “God’s Quiz 4″ Reveals Character Cuts for Super Junior’s Donghae and Rainbow’s Jaekyung

Season 4 of cable channel OCN‘s drama “God’s Quiz” has just revealed the character cuts of the main cast.  The cast features Ryu Duk Hwan playing the topmedical examiner Han Jin Woo and Yoon Joo Hee as female detective Kang Kyung Hee. The cast also features Super Junior‘s Lee Donghae and girl group Rainbow‘s leader Kim Jae Kyung.

The character portraits show the actors displaying their character’s charm. Rainbow’s Kim Jae Kyung looks sexy and smart in a white outfit as she holds her tablet. Lee Dong Hae will play the character Han Shi Woo who is part of the elite unit. Yoon Joo Hee looks fierce as she holds her pistol and hand cuffs. Ryu Duk Hwan looks playful holding a syringe filled with blood.

The Sunday drama “God’s Quiz 4″ will debut on March 18 at 11:00pm KST.

hae_ocn

id="post-417781" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sweet Memories of Super Junior Diary ... I like how Eunhyuk was playing the piano and singing My Love for Westlife  :x

maybe he worrying about going to army. i think it due to stress.

yes you are right .. he is not the only one waiting the news but all of us as well .. can not imagin him leaving and shindong in the same year !!

I prefer them at least participating in the 7th album TT but that may not happen!!