[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

class="at_title" style="text-align: left; padding: 0px 14.659090995788574px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ten Year Team Members Of Super Junior Share The Tragedy
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72782/20140109/ten-year-team-members-super-junior-share-tragedy.htm

Im support Oppa no matter of what :D (... ok its werid call Him like that ...)I dont think to much I for sure I will enjoy WGMGlobal with him :D In other way its really sad that after so may years they still facing harsh and crazy things-peple around them. Writting message like that is like asking for premision.... O_o Someone have way to much control. Is there someone who can change this ?! Iven time not helping...Eh... It's sad :(Can't wait for that people to grow up alredy and understand :P So now we will wait till April 

Yes SJ went into too much , but iit is ok because even if the people tend to forget , the history will remember them as first idol to do many things ! 
It is so great to see them back on variety shows , they were doing many  Radio Dj ing for a while .. Good to see HeeChul doing WGM , Kangin back to Show Champion & doing a movie .. 

i think they have not going to any award show this year because no album released. just wait..they'll be in every award show this year~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KIM YOUNG WOON
<:-P
I'm so happy to see your real smile again. It must have been tough when you came back and I saw how uncertain you were. But now, you're really back. Congratulations! I wish you all the best!