[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Jay Park, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and Huh Gak to Join “Immortal Song 2″

1bc7200edb1f35103cf6763.png

The newest additions of the hit idol survival show “Immortal Song 2″ have recently been announced.

“Immortal Song 2′s” producer Kwon Jae Young tweeted on the 20th, “We are starting again. Hyorin, G.O, Jiyoon, Kyuhyun, Jay Park, Huh Gak. Let’s enjoy this.”

Producer Kwon also said during a phone call, “I am sure that Jay will show the best performance with his singing and dancing.” He continued, “Kyuhyun was cast because as It is already well-known, he is the main vocalist of Super Junior.”

Regarding Huh Gak, “Huh Gak is a singer that the entire nation loves. Also, I thinkHuh Gak will be able to stimulate and motivate the idols.”

The new members wil record their first episode of “Immortal Song 2″ together on the 25th, and that episode is scheduled to air on August 6th.

Source: Osen

Credit: soompi

Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Super Junior Offical Website changed its design http://superjunior.smtown.com

Here's a screencap. It takes forever to load <_< but apparently it changes colors :D

283395_237028089662277_100000652636456_797268_6424421_n.jpg

Cr: @sujuELFline

110720 Sukira transcrip --> Segments about today photo: Fan 1: Eunhyuk oppa~ The new album's teaser picture is revealed! (You) look like a prince from another country.

Fan 2: Eunhyuk oppa's look in the new album - your hair is covering your eye, what is the reason or motive for it? It looks a little obvious that there is a reason!

EH: Actually we didn't know too. Today when I was excercising in the gym, my trainer suddenly showed me, "Yah! What is this photo about?" When I saw it, then I realized that we were already on the news and reports...

LT: Yes~ I got a shock! I thought that it was accidently leaked out.

EH: A lot of people are curious of the style and genre this time... Anyway, it will just be a very colourful style.

LT: And there are also a lot of people who are curious why is Eunhyuk the first one (for the release of the photo). Actually, the person-in-charge for our album also got a shock at that time and he said, "Why has Eunhyuk became the first one?"

EH: There isn't such a thing~ I said that I was the main!

(source: 大进比进儿大 | trans @_vera) shared by @YesungCenter

110720 & 21 Twitter Update

{Trans} @siwon407: Alright/That's right.. for the future..

{Trans} @ShinsFriends: A thought appeared in my mind while I'm eating cherry tomato for diet..... Why I have to....?? Why is this?? Why ever??? Why why why why why!!! Me who even pick out the tomato when I eat hamburger ... Why is this......I want to eat (friend) chicken... http://t.co/yeQ242b

282175_237032559661830_100000652636456_797277_2461072_n.jpg

{Trans} @ShinsFriends: Ah come to think of it, I gave a lot of hints before our Super Junior's 4th album was announced right ??? How about I do it again this time??

Please look forward to 5th album!! Eunhyuk's photo has been revelaed on yesterday right, If there are people who haven't seen it, I uploaded for you!! ㅎㅎ http://t.co/iOJuNqD

CR: @Jinn8812elf

Since I will still be asleep later when they release another teaser, I'll guess on who's next... It's Shindong Oppa! But I'm a EunHae fan so... Donghae?

Guest mintiful

omGGGG.. comeback in 2 weeks. spazzz.. i love that finally sme is releasing solo teaser this time. :)

so excited.. wow. the teaser pics.. <3333

and yay for colorful style... and not black and white again. :)

hyukkie in blonde is surprising. hahaha.

and hae. <3333

i'm loving this.. 5th jib dae back. and the slogan. return of the superior. <3

*jumps up and down* Wahahahaha!!! I'm right! It's Fishy! LOL, rainbow :D EunHae's teaser pics are now done, who's next? Bet it's Siwon :D

Guest jae_hee

i hope siwon too..EUNSIHAE!!..seem that SME already know what we want..kekekekekeke..

SiWOn3x!!!my beautiful days started since yesterday...so excited for the next next and next morning..

these teaser pics look fresh and out of my mind!!!kekekekeke...So love with them.

Guys! Guys! Finally we have a picture of Siwon :tears: OMG, the hair!!! So gorgeous! Can't wait for his teaser pic :wub:

10721 Siwon at Mulberry Presentation

283570_237395469625539_100000652636456_799093_5639066_n.jpg

285360_237396606292092_100000652636456_799094_2726379_n.jpg

285075_237396649625421_100000652636456_799095_6981780_n.jpg

284359_237396749625411_100000652636456_799097_8046951_n.jpg

283889_237396782958741_100000652636456_799098_7329868_n.jpg

CR: @Minnieblues

DONGHAE's 5jib teaser photo is Most Popular in allkpop

284516_10150706551085635_147316540634_19511686_1701588_n.jpg

CR: Facebook/EastSea

Guest smilling2mair

so excited, who will be the next one tomorrow >///< This album is so awesome~ we haven't seen the boys in colorful teaser!. They came back with black and white and gray too many times so this album will be the great changes!!! I love it!

110721 Twitter Update

{Trans} @Heedictator: It's the day of M&D going to film SeBaKwi (The quiz that change the world)!! For M&D, there's no such promoting periodㅋ We do it when we want, we don't do it when we don't want~

{Trans} @Heedictator: M&D with Jung Jaebum hyung from 'I'm a singer' ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/5te4z0

281419_237519146279838_100000652636456_799549_3982650_n.jpg

{Trans} @ShinsFriends: It's time to throw a bait(teaser,hint) of 5th album..ㅎㅎ It has been a long time^^

The bait on 2011.7.21 .. It's [ Korea 98mm ]

..^^ Then, see you tomorrow~

{Trans} @Heedictator Today is the day that M&D will appear on Beatles Code!!( Is it right that we are appear today;;)

{Trans} @Heedictator: Oh 希's teaser photo is out too RT @ L_vampire_angel: (^o^)/~(^o^)/~..haha.. http://twitpic.com/5tke96 /// PS: THIS IS FANART !!!

CR: @Jinn8812elf

[TRANS] @ryeong9: 골든 래이래*~~~~~~>< ㅋㅋ Hankyungie nuna's first show is approaching . . our nuna is pretty even without make-up . . Nuna let's practice http://t.co/gPRTaKO

283876_237522682946151_100000652636456_799560_5630601_n.jpg

CR: (@pastakyu for @sjworld)

285238_10150706707260635_147316540634_19513272_7125847_n.jpg

SM has changed it's channel from SMNET to SMTOWN in Youtube. what we have accumulated on SMNET, those viewings of mvs, were not deleted, but on SMTOWN (the new channel), they have re-uploaded all SJ mvs. This seem to indicated that SM is trying to delete away those millions of viewings on the old channels. On this new channel, SJ's mvs have only 100+ viewings, so ELFs, please go there & increase the viewings... In addition, in order to boost the viewings of the official mv, we sincerely hope there will not be any re-uploading of the mv onto other private sites...

图截止至2011.05.29旧频道过千万的点击率视频。

Caption of the tens of millions of viewings of SJ mvs in the old channel.

CR:@秋澄220妍&@SUPERCJLI at weibo

Tutorial of watching SJ's videos:

(1)go to the new channel: http://www.youtube.com/smtown

(2)click the button "playlist"

(3)find the list of Super Junior

Cr:Michelle Fung

I have no idea about Shindong's hint... My guess is still Siwon :D

Guest DesertRose

Am I the only person who thinks that the posters look kinda strange and unprofessional? I love colours and all but not used in that way with that  font and all ...vicx.gif

I didn't like any of them. Eunhyuk's photo is irritating (not in the good way), Donghae looks extremely photoshoped and not like himself and Leeteuk's is ...crazy.gif

But yes, I AM excited about their comeback, so ...yeah w00t.gif

^I notice that SM's photo jackets seem to be something like magazine photoshoots. -_- With all those unusual clothing and hairstyle, thick make up, SM surely is going for magazine photoshoots whenever they do photo jackets for their artists. I'm not really a fan of it, to be honest but heck, they're coming back (finally!) and I`m soo excited that all my SM-pet peeves pale in comparison. LOL :P

anywaysssss,

LEADERRRR!♥

I say, LOL!

I was just talking about it. SM, why do this.

ha.

EDIT;;

peeps on Twitter are talking about that it's possible that SJ's 5jib title is "MR. SIMPLE"

see leader's upper left text. It had "MR. SIM..."

and Siwon's recent tweets with someone mentioning "MR. SIMPLE"

EEEEPPPPSSS!!

credit: twitter.com/yesungcenter

http://twitpic.com/5ttxhi

I had to do a double take coz I'm not wearing my eye glasses. I thought it was a woman :blink: OMG, Teukie... What did they do to you :( Ah, Leader... I'm not a fan of this but I still love you :wub: Why do I get a 70's vibe in these teaser pics, lol! I was kinda hoping that 83line's teaser pics are the last ones but oh well... My guess for tomorrow is Heenim or Yesung :D

i think that's only concept cause last night in Sukira Teukie hairstyle is normal.........

Really want to see the rest member, what style they do.

My Hyukkie is the 1st.............

And since Donghae the 2nd i'm kind a dissappointed cause i hope Sungmin is the 3rd the Lee Brothers..........But that's ok since Teukie look hot with that's clothes even i don't like his hairstyle..........

And i think for the 7 next day most popular topics in allkpop is about Suju photo teaser, ELF even made spam in there:sweatingbullets: just to make popular post........Daebak.

I want to see Kyu photo tomorrow.........

EDIT;;

peeps on Twitter are talking about that it's possible that SJ's 5jib title is "MR. SIMPLE"

see leader's upper left text. It had "MR. SIM..."

and Siwon's recent tweets with someone mentioning "MR. SIMPLE"

EEEEPPPPSSS!!

credit: twitter.com/yesungcenter

http://twitpic.com/5ttxhi

sorry to cut ur post.

actually it kinda make sense. Everybody gave the 'Mr. Simple' hint including their choreographer. It's kinda funny how they change it or write it in different way to not give the reader full hints. It's even more funny when the jacket photo is NOT simple at all. :lol: I do think if it's not the album title, maybe it's their song title.

My Name is Shim-ple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr: FamaousJae @twitter

Guest jae_hee

i love eetuek's pic...it crazy..but his hair..kind of dissappointed!!

after double check..WOW.it really out of my mind..eunhyuk and leetuek...i dont expect this much..

BUT..still..WOW!!!

i just noticed that some fans make teaser pics for them..

HuuH..it so cool!!but..the real one make me a lot of shock..i cant think what the others will transform..huh!!

really far from my taught but i love the new transforms..kekekeke .Hope i dont get heart attack tomorrow.

WHO next..i hope HEECHUL or SIWON!!!please..

Guest exceptional.chic

Haven't visited this thread for quite a long time. :( But I was able to back thread and catch up, I guess.

The theme of 5jib is vibrant. It has this vibe that it'll be more lively than bonamana. Not sure though, just my opinion.

Eff. Hyuk is still gorgeous for me, regardless of the fact that he's blonde now. Donghae is still hot.

Umm, but Leeteuk looks different. I wish that hair cut is just for the promotions. I do hope that when the comeback starts his hair would be different.

Its sort of weird. LOL.

Let, Kyu be the next one to have the teaser. :D

EDIT:

[110722] @ShinsFriends: It's time to give you a clue!!

Donggeuridong* Shindong's clue for Super Junior's 5th album!!'s time!! ㅎㅎㅎ I'm excited!!

Thank you for everyone's extravagant response!! The funniest reasoning has been Cheonan 98mm rain**? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amusing

Today's clue is ( 110 Toronto ) ..

See you tomorrow!!^^

(@pastakyu for @sjworld)

* Shindong's nickname since.. ever.

** A fan's guess: 98mm of rain fell in Cheonan (Yesung's birthplace), so the fan thinks Yesung might be the next teaser picture. It was wrong because that was the hint for the 21st and unfortunately today's teaser image was Leeteuk.

CR: @pastakyu for @sjworld

Here comes Shindong again with his hints! Hooray! ELFs be ready. :D

Guest smilling2mair

้Leader's teaser pic is kinda shock me kkk I think it's because of his hair that make he looks weird~~ hahaha but I do believe that this album will be great!!!

Guest exceptional.chic

SJ are now filming MV for 5jib

I really hope that this is not another low-budget music video -_-

I certainly agree with you. The bg looks the same. It seems like SM is reusing stuffs and all. Pfffft. If it'll be the same bg as the 3rd and 4th jib it'll be really disappointing. -___-