[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

Geng has a weibo!! It's like twitter but in Chinese ^^

Here's the link:

http://t.sina.com.cn/hangeng

And here's the translation of his first post ^^

2hoxkzp.jpg

The first meal in the US, My first post (in) Weibo, I'm finally not OUT anymore!!!!! I have a Weibo, hahahaha~~~~~~~~!

Credit: Geng's weibo

Translated by ★//囧酥餅@SJ-WORLD.NET

Thanks to .gengfan★ for the heads-up!

I'm guessing this was taken a long time ago when he went to US >_<

This is a great way for fans to know what he's been up to recently, you can actually follow him by creating your own weibo but I have to find the tutorial first :P

Guest kiirohana

geng posted another 36 minutes ++ ago

手机上的微薄终于æžæ˜Žç™½äº†ï¼Œæˆ‘å‘现我真的OUTï¼ï¼ç¡äº†ï¼Œæ™šå®‰ï¼ï¼
-- via iphone (like heechul :P)

cr. hangeng's weibo - http://t.sina.com.cn/hangeng

trans:

I finally understand how my phone's meager* works, I find out I (was/am)** really OUT***!!will go to sleep, good night!!

*the word literally translates to meager but i think it's an app of sorts? not sure

**he didn't blatantly say it in past tense but based on the context, i'm betting it's past tense.

***he really used "OUT" in english

by me - kiirohana

-edit-

* the chinese isn't posted by soompi properly o_o

to reg,

1) click the 2 chinese char at the most upper right

2) input email, password, confirm password, and the text at the right then submit

3) an email will be sent right away. activate your account by clicking the link.

4) in the new screen the following are the fields:

---a. nickname - mandatory

---b. location - mandatory (this was filled automatically for me, so don't worry about these two :D)

---c. gender - mandatory

-----1.male

-----2.female

---d.birthday - not mandatory, beside it is if you want

-----1.to make public,

-----2.to network,

-----3.to friends or

-----4.to keep it secret

---e.occupation -not mandatory, *some more fields will pop if you select one

-----1.student - i think it's school, etc. but i didn't open since i'm not a student

-----2.working - will ask for your workplace and since when you've been working there i think

-----3.won't tell - i suggest to click this, or not click at all >_> way easier

5) submit

6) untick the checkbox at the very bottom. unless you want tofollow all of those people... * i think* lol

7) click the 2 kinda large chinese workds at the bottom right with >> beside it

8) if you had done step 1 in geng's page, you have followed him automatically; if not, you can go to his page and click the button with the +.

9) YOU'RE DONE! it's pink for me! so cute... maybe it's blue for guys?

i think just skip those that are not mandatory :P. I'm sure sjworld will give better instructions later.

credit if taking out. if sjworld doesn't make instructions, or if this is not clear enough, or if there's something that's wrong, you can pm me ^_^

*i just felt like i should take this opportunity to give something to the thread (since i don't really have much to contribute) because of all the questions i posted past few weeks.. thanks to 13famyss, venus02, doraezz and the others for answering them!!! and sorry if i had your names spelled wrong ^^;;; i have bad memory

I've been soooo busy these days that I have no time to write fan accounts and upload my fancams. But I just had to come here to spazz. OMG.....it was like a suju explosion tonight at the SM building. ALL of them were there! It was pouring rain and I waited until like 4am. Shindong came out first, and he looked really tired. He didn't wave or smile or anything. Jungsoo, Hyukjae, Jongwoon, and Heechul left at 3:30am-ish. Jongwoon was driving. Donghae and Ryeowook came out at like 4am and left in Donghae's car. Donghae drives a white Audi by the way....yea, a freaking AUDI! Can you say classy?! His car was soooo SEXY! No one saw Sungmin, Shiwon, and Kyuhyun leave. They were sneaky. People saw Shiwon walking in with Jongwoon, but no one ever saw him walk back out. I didn't realize how popular Donghae really is until today. I mean, half of suju came out at the same time yet the crowd surrounding them was nothing compared to the crowd that surrounded Donghae later on afterwards. They totally spoiled him with gifts. O__O Poor Ryeowook just stood there waiting for Donghae to unlock the door. No one came to him T__T Donghae dropped his keys...I thought that was cute haha XD While we were waiting, we heard them rehearsing. Well, I thought I heard them rehearsing. It sounded like Jungsoo's song....hmm....I promise I will be back with fan accounts of suju for like the past few weeks. I've just been so busy lately...but I thought this had to be shared cuz standing next to Donghae's sexy car was like...SO SURREAL! I didn't know he drives an Audi! omg...expensive!

Guest syujoo

^Thank you for always sharing your fanaccount here. smile.gif

EunShiHae driving Audi, not to mention they all have the same color. Imagine they park their cars side by side, wouldn't they get confused differentiating which one is theirs (esp. Eun & Hae, seeing that they both have the exact same car)? I guess that's what plate numbers are for. biggrin.gif Â

-----------------------

Super Junior will be in China on JULY 6 for a concert.

http://www.wownet.co...d=A201006290164

I wonder when they will arrive there in China. I hope they'll all still be in Korea on the 5th to see and send Kangin off to the army.

One Happy note is they start letting fans know their relationship though it is from the past. It shows they believe in ELF's Love. Eunhyuk is my favorite and my bias but I am glad to hear he can date but sad to know he was heartbroken.

I still remember it happened around his 23rd birthday and at that time it was really sad to see him in a cast. I think on his cast "ë°ë³´" was written I saved sukira pic but still can't find :). I just wish all of them can find their happiness.

i found some pictures in my folders.

the first ones are from his birthday

hj3.jpg

95179097.jpg

53838385.jpg

89832230.jpg

Poor Ryeowook just stood there waiting for Donghae to unlock the door. No one came to him T__T

i feel really bad for Ryeowook :tears: this was really rude from fans to ignore him like that. <_< at least they could give more respect to him.

Guest damifino

I'm also surprised that no one is reacting badly to this. Probably because they happened in the past, but still. Now we all know that they do date and have girlfriends.

One would HOPE that they would all have significant others. I mean, they are fast approaching 30 and to not have/have had loves would just be sad and lonely for them.

Guest playtimedoll

is it true that the MV for No Other would be released today? if so what time.

EXCITEDD!!!! thanks

Guest pjy0k0179

Sorry but i have a question. After watching MBC Come to play w WGs, we have 3 couples ,right??And Ee Teuk promised that they will wear ring in the perform that week. Did they really do it??? If it's true, can someone give me link about that perform???

Guest syujoo

I just received my Bonamana album ver. A!!!! Yehey.

I noticed on the song credits it's written there "Rap made by Eunhyuk"

it means that Eunhyuk wrote the rap lyrics for that particular song, right?

So then he wrote the rap parts for Boom Boom, Shake it up, Here we go.

wow, made me love him mooooore wub.gif .

I'm gonna check my copy of 3rd album later and see what songs he contributred to.

Guest areej_05

^here's a video of them heechul took.. all i could understand was "yo man" lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8At_2jituM&feature=player_embedded

credits to yan91@yt

also have some subbed sungmin cuts on fantasy couple.. sungmin is really the prince of cuteness and hae gets mad and embarassed.. :lol:

Part 1

Part 2

credits to Gemmy317@yt and icepluscoffee.wordpress

i'm looking forward to geng's posts on weibo.. he looks so happy eating the burger.. :D

Whoever that girl was, it's her loss. Look at how hot our eunhyuk is now. What I'm surprised at is that they managed to keep the relationship secret :blink: ... As a new fan and because donghae's my bias, I can't help but be sad at the idea of donghae dating. So I moped for a while but got over it. After all, it's their happiness that matters. Although, I bet I would look like those fans in the drama you're beautiful when they found out that their idol was dating, congratulating them and at the same time sobbing my heart out...

I'm so excited for the mv!!!!

Guest sarangified

I hope this is okay for me to post here, but I just wanted to share this with whoever has twitter and would like to trend for the leader's birthday (:

We will be trending #NoOtherThanTeuk

This twitparty will begin on the 30th of June, 10pmKST and it will wrap up on the 1st of July, 11pmKST. This will be a 25-hours relay twitparty. Hence I hope you can sign in to promote this project/twitparty to other fanbase as we are trending #NoOtherThanTeuk. We'll be collaborating with @LeaderTeukFacts, @JungSooAddicts and @TeukBiased.

This is PROMelf's very first project and we hope you can participate!

If you have any questions tweet to @PROMelfs or personally to me (I'm an admin there) @kekeSandRAWR

Guest pina.x13

Oh sorry but I have a question! I want to buy the 4th album ver A on yesasia.com, but there's several types, what should I choose to buy so that it will be counted on Hanteo? Please reply me, thank you ! :D

"A short journey" is a great song, but quite sad, feeling like it's a promise of them to comeback. EunHae did good job! :x my opinion, I think this song is better than No Orther :D

Guest venus02

I just woke and there's still no MV for No Other :( I hope it releases quickly today, we are all waiting for it >_<

KBS Dream Team Season 2 Ep.36

Eunhyuk

Credits to. www.kbs.co.kr + Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

2db3py8.th.jpg 25s9635.th.jpg 28bz8s4.th.jpg 29ygbs.th.jpg 72vx8y.th.jpg dqnn9v.th.jpg

Can the please make Hyukie appear in every episode? I love this show (especially with Hyukie :P ) and would love to see him every day >_<

Guest damifino

Past Schedule #7: 09/10 - last week

Guest appearances, limited episode specials, first and last episodes, performance schedule [blue]; regular daily and weekly TV/radio schedule [green]; special event, release dates [red]; fan signs and misc. [brown]

• September 2010

September

1 (수) Wednesday

AM 00:00 [Radio] MBC 표준FM Shindong, Park Gyuri Shimshimtapa: DJ Shindong

PM 06:30 [Performance] 2010 Seoul Drama Awards: Super Junior-K.R.Y. (Co-Ex Piano Fountain

PM 08:00 [Radio] SBS-R PowerFM Kim Heechul's Youngstreet: DJ Heechul
(Bora)

PM 10:00 [Radio] KBS2FM Super Junior Kiss the Radio: DJ Leeteuk, Eunhyuk; guest Donghae

2 (목) Thursday

AM 00:05 [Radio] MBC 표준FM Shindong, Park Gyuri Shimshimtapa: DJ Shindong
(Bora)

PM 10:00 [Radio] KBS2FM Super Junior Kiss the Radio: DJ Leeteuk, Eunhyuk

3 (금) Friday

4 (토) Saturday

PM 03:45 [TV] MBC Music Core Special '2010 Incheon Hallyu Festival': Super Junior

PM 06:30 [TV] SBS Star King: Eeteuk, Eunhyuk

PM 07:00 [Concert] SMTOWN LIVE '10 World Tour in LA: Super Junior (Staples Center, Los Angeles, California)

PM 10:30 [TV] Trend E-TV The Muzit (더 뮤지트): MC Yesung, guest Super Junior-K.R.Y.

PM 11:30 [TV] Trend E-TV Making the Muzit (더 뮤지트)/color]

5 (일) Sunday

AM 00:00 [Radio] MBC 표준FM Shindong, Park Gyuri Shimshimtapa: DJ Shindong

AM 10:40 [TV] KBS2 Dream Team Season 2: Eunhyuk