[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

^ Actually, there are some episodes where he doesn't appear, like the one with the female guests, when they went to Vancouver, and I heard that the episode after Dream Team vs SuJu he didn't appear (don't know if this is true), maybe he's only starting to appear regularly now? I follow the KBS World schedule (and follow their twitter) and when they update on Dream Team he's not always mentioned, I don't know maybe it's also because I don't get a chance to see this show every week but I'm pretty sure there were some episodes he didn't appear, correct me if I'm wrong because like I said I don't always watch this show.... ^^

Guest sorcy79au

I have a question about listening to the samples of songs.

I've been listening to the samples of the new songs on the Repackage album all day on BUGS. Will this help with the scores for the music shows?

I can't listen to soribada at work because they've blocked the site for some odd reason.

Guest venus02

^ I heard that it does for only the preview (I guess the one minute?) but wait for someone else to clarify since I'm not sure >_<

Heechul during Youngstreet ^^

2w3norr.jpg

cr: twitter@heedjyoungs

I love his hair cut, it's less messy and the color actually looks good :3

Guest sorcy79au

^ fingers crossed that you're right because I've been listening to the preview/sample all day at work today. The repeat button is AWESOME!! :w00t:

Guest damifino

^ Actually, there are some episodes where he doesn't appear, like the one with the female guests, when they went to Vancouver, and I heard that the episode after Dream Team vs SuJu he didn't appear (don't know if this is true), maybe he's only starting to appear regularly now? I follow the KBS World schedule (and follow their twitter) and when they update on Dream Team he's not always mentioned, I don't know maybe it's also because I don't get a chance to see this show every week but I'm pretty sure there were some episodes he didn't appear, correct me if I'm wrong because like I said I don't always watch this show.... ^^

He's been a regular since the show became a regularly scheduled show. The only episodes he doesn't appear in were the ones where he had to miss due to SuJu foreign concert schedule or the ones filmed in Vancouver because he couldn't leave Korea due to SuKiRa schedule.

Guest venus02

^ ohh I already know that he's a regular (I should have worded it properly >.<) and I guess it never registered in my mind because it was during SuJu's activities that he couldn't appear on some episodes, I didn't put the two together sorry >_<. Thank you very much for letting me know :)

^

^ looool >_< Enjoy, because the repackage is awesome and totally worth it to buy ^_^

Credit: 5foreunhyuk.com

Photo by Maymie

Share by NanMin_MiraCle

Please take out with full credit

Do not hot link

100629kisstheradiomay20.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay28.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay28.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay34.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay35.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay57.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay57.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay62.th.jpg 100629kisstheradiomay68.th.jpg

I can't get over his blonde hair, seriously I can't wait to see how it looks during their No Other promotions. What concept they'll be going for, the outfit and the choreography ^^ (which btw I have a feeling the MV will be out tomorrow >_>)

v I swear it looked blonder to me O__O thanks for correcting me >_< Really? I want to see pictures now >_< I actually liked that white blond he had there ^^

ah, waiting patiently for the mv, really hope to see them this weekend ...

^ I heard that it does for only the preview (I guess the one minute?) but wait for someone else to clarify since I'm not sure >_<

Heechul during Youngstreet ^^

2w3norr.jpg

cr: twitter@heedjyoungs

I love his hair cut, it's less messy and the color actually looks good :3

no, this is his old hair color, the pic taken for prerecorded saturday's youngstreet,

u can see his hair's grown much that the root's black at this picture, maybe that's why he feels the necessity to bleach it again, his hair color right now is much brighter, almost as white as his 'bad family' days :sweatingbullets:

Guest damifino

Heechul's hair "color" right now is probably the bleaching process they do BEFORE they actually give it a color. I doubt he'd keep it this way since he wasn't so thrilled with his hair as a blonde when he was doing "Bad Family", but you never know with Heechul.

Guest venus02

^ He never liked it? I thought it gave him different look >_<

KBS Music Bank 'Miina' Goodbye Stage

Super Junior except Siwon

Credits to. Newsis + Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

2eckaz9.jpg

Guest discofuse

I guess, the MV won't be coming out today would it? I've been waiting since 8 in the morning bahaha.

I actually like Heechul's new haircut.

Guest Dragorsi

One would HOPE that they would all have significant others. I mean, they are fast approaching 30 and to not have/have had loves would just be sad and lonely for them.

Agree. and I think there is a really big chance for them to have gfs because they have tons of opportunity to meet girls, they are nice persons and they all look good. :) I personally wish them happiness but still don't wanna know about their current relationships :D On the other hand I love hearing stories about past relationships (that's why I'd like to find out who was this girl who made Hyuk react like this) because it's always interesting to know what kind of girls they like.

And I agree the fandom is getting older as well so mentioning something like this is not that of a big deal anymore :D

But it's kinda funny that idols never have relationships only exes :D

Guest venus02

I've been waiting for a HQ of this picture, get ready because it's big O__O

Dailyvita splash page update

m7crkm.jpg

cre: dailyvita.net

reup: LaCrymaMosa

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDIT

I won't change my desktop background just yet (cause Kangin is in it :P ) but this will definitely be used in the future ^^

Guest r2thinkgreen

Hello! I'm new here. I just want to share this:

UNIVERSAL RECORDS & SUPER JUNIOR UNITED PHILIPPINES INVITE YOU TO "FINDING MIINA : BONAMANA ALBUM RELEASE LAUNCH EVENT" ON JULY 3, 2010 (SATURDAY)

Universal Records and Super Junior United Philippines invite you to "FINDING MIINA : BONAMANA ALBUM RELEASE LAUNCH EVENT". This event will be held on JULY 3 (SATURDAY) in three of Metro Manila's biggest record stores - ASTROPLUS THE BLOCK SM NORTH EDSA, MUSIC ONE GREENBELT and ODYSSEY MEGAMALL. It's going to have FREEBIES TO END ALL FREEBIES !

THERE ARE THREE (3) MAIN ACTIVITIES DURING "FINDING MIINA : BONAMANA ALBUM RELEASE LAUNCH EVENT":

[1] ONLY ON THAT DAY, the FIRST 400 BUYERS of "BONAMANA BUNDLE CD" (VERSION A+VERSION B) in each store will get these FREEBIES :

- OFFICIAL SUPER JUNIOR BONAMANA VERSION A BIG POSTERS (Size : 24" x 36")

- OFFICIAL SUPER JUNIOR BONAMANA VERSION B BIG POSTERS (Size : 24" x 36")

- OFFICIAL SUPER JUNIOR BONAMANA VERSION A PHOTOCARDS (Complete set of 10 pcs.)

- OFFICIAL SUPER JUNIOR BONAMANA VERSION B PHOTOCARDS (Complete set of 10 pcs.)

- EXCLUSIVE SUPER JUNIOR COLLECTIBLE POSTCARDS (5 pcs.)

NOTE : IF YOU JUST BUY ONE VERSION, YOU WILL GET ONE (1) BIG POSTER (Size : 24" x 36") AND TEN (10) PHOTOCARDS OF THE BONAMANA VERSION YOU WILL BE BUYING. YOU ONLY GET THE EXCLUSIVE SUPER JUNIOR COLLECTIBLE POSTCARDS (5 pcs.) WHEN YOU BUY BOTH BONAMANA VERSION A & VERSION B.

BONAMANA VERSION A : P500

BONAMANA VERSION B : P500

[2] THE MAIN EVENT is the FINDING MIINA PHOTO CONTEST and GET A CHANCE to win SUPER JUNIOR INDIVIDUAL MEMBER PORTRAIT. Here's how:

1. "Finding Miina Photo Contest" is open to everyone who bought the "Bonamana" CD during "Finding Miina Day" on July 3 (Saturday) at Astroplus The Block SM North Edsa, Music One Greenbelt and Odyssey Megamall.

2. Each record store will have ten (10) Super Junior individual member's portraits. Once you have paid your CDs and claimed you freebies, proceed to the Super Junior United Philippines booth, present your receipt, fall in line and wait for your turn. You can pick your bias and take a photo with one (1) Super Junior portrait.

3. There will be no official photographer in the event, which means Super Junior United Philippines members will assist you in taking the pictures using your OWN camera.

4. Once you're done with your pictorial with the Super Junior individual member's portrait, get your official Finding Miina stamp on the receipt and your arm (optional). Exit the photo shoot area to give way to other ELFs who are ready to strike a pose.

5. Upload your picture to the Official Finding Miina Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINDING-MIINA-SUPER-JUNIOR-BONAMANA-ALBUM-EVENT-LAUNCH/122967231075112

6. Universal Records & Super Junior United Philippines will choose the winners of the FINDING MIINA PHOTO CONTEST. Universal Records & Super Junior United Philippines' decisions will be FINAL. Ten (10) winners will win Individual Super Junior Portraits. Wait for further announcements regarding other details.

7. Super Junior Individual Members' Portraits will only be displayed in these three (3) stores from 10AM to 6PM on July 3 (Saturday).

Here are the store schedules and telephone numbers :

Astroplus The Block SM North Edsa : 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Tel # 442-0372)

Music One Greenbelt : 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM (Tel # 757-4426)

Odyssey Megamall : 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Tel # 687-3620)

Sorry, but there will be NO RESERVATIONS. It's really FIRST 400 BUYERS in EACH STORE who can avail of the "FINDING MIINA DAY" Freebies.

This is our way of thanking all the loyal ELFs for making them the biggest K-Pop group in the Philippines and up to the present they still hold the distinction of being the FIRST and ONLY K-Pop Group to have THREE NUMBER ONE albums and a GOLD RECORD ! Amazing achievement indeed !

[3] Fans can still get their Super Junior United Philippines membership form from authorized representatives of Super Junior United Philippines. The membership form is still FREE. There will be a designated area to fill up the membership form. Registration is ONLY from 10am to 6pm.

WATCH FINDING MIINA DAY TEASER MV HERE :

BE AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE AND GET AN ADVANCE CD COPY OF BONAMANA VERSION A & VERSION B ALBUMS PLUS THOSE EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIBLE FREEBIES DURING FINDING MIINA DAY ON JULY 3 (SATURDAY)

credits to: Universal Records Philippines fan page @ Facebook

Guest riehae

It's really great to see Kangin in the 4th album repackage. It's a great goodbye gift for the time being he is in MS. I really love Vacation. It's really Kangin's voice there. I'm really happy to listen to him sing again and he sang 3/4 of the whole song. The lyrics of the song is so touching. Eunhyuk and Donghae did a really good job. Congrats to them for making this wonderful song. Can't help but cry listening to the song especially with the lyrics. Gives me goosebumps every time.

July 5 is around the corner. It's on Monday. It's really nice to know that the members will be there to send off Kangin. There are strong rumors that even Kibum will send off Kangin. So that's 12 members all in all, even for that one special day. I can't imagine how sad to witness such moment. There would be lots of ELF there too for sure. I can sense how emotional that day would be. Though it would only be a few minutes. Kangin's the first idol member who's group is active to be joining MS right??

I'm also amazed at Eunhyuk's rap composing skills. He's really talented.

Even Eeteuk (& Henry) did great in All My Heart. With his busy schedule, he was able to compose. Such a hard working person.

Still looking forward to No Other MV.

Guest venus02

There are strong rumors that even Kibum will send off Kangin.

I would love this to be true, where did you hear about it? Can you link me? It's not that I'm doubting him but with his recent MIA... :(

100630 Youngstreet with DJ Heechul

Credits: as tagged | Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

2n6au0g.jpg

He looks really good with the beanie :3

Does anyone hope that he might go back to the orange hair he had during his debut? I know it's a looooooooooooong shot but that was my favorite color on him, it really suited him and set him apart (and what drew me to him ^^ ) Ohhh well but he's Heenim, anything is possible (like the red hair XDDD)

Guest Zah501

does anyone know where can I download the recent Let's go dream team eng subbed?that would be really helpful :D

thank you :D

Guest venus02

^ Are you talking about today's episode? There's a site that uploads the subtitled episodes from KBS World ^^

They haven't uploaded today's episode yet but please be patient and they well and in the mean time check the tag for old episodes of Dream Team ^^

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/tag/lets-go-dream-team-season-2/

But if anyone knows who subbed or uploaded the episodes from the BEGINNING then please do share the links ^^

And also good news for fans that want to buy the repackage album from Korea and for it to be counted towards Hanteo (please note that nothing has been decided but you can leave a reply but you must be a member of SJ-World ^^ )

http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40648&st=0&#e;ntry1170635

Please read everything carefully as nothing is decided yet!!

This is exciting but I also want to say this, SME does actually look at how popular SuJu is in other countries so if the album is being sold also in your country please buy it!!

Guest smilling2mair

I'm really excited what Heenim's hair style will be for "no other" performance... I had imagined that if all the guys got the blond hair, it'll be very awesome~~

Guest venus02

I just finished watching Dream Team vs SuJu (it was recorded for me since I was at work >_< ) and I totally loved it!! It was hilarious how when SuJu won and they were in a group hug and Hyukie wanted to join (did he forget he's part of Dream Team? XDD But it made me happy that he wanted to join the group hug because it's SuJu :3 ) but ROFL they pushed him away!!

And really I won't say much since it will spoil for those who didn't watch it but this is one episode that you can't miss :)

And btw from the preview of the next episode it looks like Hyukie won't be there T___T

@ r2thinkgreen

OMO!!! thank you for the information! i'll definitely be there!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

edit: i topped the page??? sorry, i have nothing to share :sweatingbullets: