[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest areej_05

here's some nice news to cheer us all up.. they'd be old and i'd be old but i would still love them.. made me smile a lot when i read it.. :) and siwon is their inspiration for working out..:D

Super Group Super Junior Says Its Here To Stay

Super Junior, the Korean super group founded in 2005, had some major changes to its lineup last year, but its fifth anniversary year looks like it will be another successful one for the group, which is one of the largest boy bands in the world.

Last month, when Super Junior released its fourth full-length album, it sold 100,000 copies in the first week after its release on April 13. Industry experts expect the album, titled Bonamana, will surpass the groups previous sales record, achieved with its third album Sorry Sorry. That album sold 250,000 copies and topped the album sales chart when it was released in March last year.

At a time when other groups such as Girls Generation are eschewing the regular full-length CD format in favor of mini albums, digital albums and other kinds of special albums, thats quite a feat.

Despite their success, the up-and-coming idol group has struggled this year. Three of the bands members Han Geng, Kang-in and Kibum left the group during the recording period. In the coming year, the band is facing new challenges, with marriage and military service looming on the horizon.

In a recent interview with 10 of the bands 13 members, however, the boys seemed committed to staying together for years to come, no matter what life may throw their way.

Here are some excerpts from the interview.

Q. What has made you such a strong group over the past five years?

A. Heechul: We really talk a lot. If there are problems, we talk until they are resolved. Lack of communication always creates problems.

It must have been difficult for you to make the new album without the three other members of the band.

Sungmin: We felt pressure taking their places, but it has also given us an opportunity to think about how important each member of the band is.

What do the three other members think about the new song Bonamana?

Leeteuk: Kang-in said the groups dance moves are awesome and Kibum said he was sorry that I have to fill the space he left.

The choreography for the song is pretty impressive.

Eunhyuk: The dance moves were created by American choreographer Nick Bass, who was inspired by figure skating and short track skating.

Many people have said the title song for the current album is very similar to the groups previous hit song Sorry Sorry.

Leeteuk: Maybe thats because the new song is so characteristic of what we do and thats what makes people think that Sorry Sorry and the new song are alike.

I think that criticism like that is better than nothing because it shows that Bonamana has made an impression on the public.

Heechul: For me, the criticism is flattering because it is a sign that weve found our signature sound. In fact, Leeteuk and I didnt like the idea of [bonamana] as the title song because we didnt think the electronic sound represented us.

But after recording it and practicing the dance moves, Ive changed my mind. I think the song suits us.

Shindong proposed to his girlfriend [in a numerical code] in the liner notes and his actions have since become the talk of the town. Whats happening with that?

Shindong: I was thinking about decoding it for the public after the album was released but my fans have already decoded it.

I havent heard from my girlfriend since I popped the question, but if she says yes, I want to get married as soon as possible.

Do you think you will still perform as Super Junior even if some of you get married?

Heechul: Its our goal to keep singing and dancing as Super Junior when we are 30 and 40, even after marriage and our military service.

Do you have any secrets for keeping fit?

Yesung: Siwon always inspires us. Now were in a kind of competition [to build muscles.]

credits: joongangdaily

shared by stalker93@sapphirepearls

Guest venus02

^ I read that article and yes it is old but their words really made me happy ^^ I know that they are sincere about being together for a long time and I would love to protect and make that wish come true :)

Dongie, I sincerely hope that she'll say yes and you two can be happy forever ^^ And OMG they mentioned both Bummie and Kangin >_< (to unbelievers here's more "proof" if that's what you want >_> )

I really love reading articles like this, they share many of their thoughts and fears but you can see that they also have so much hope for the future.

And looool Yesung saying Siwon is their inspiration >_<

I smiled and teared a bit reading this because I want them to be happy and I want their wish to come true, even after they get married and finish their military we fans also wish for SuJu to still exist forever :)

Thank you for sharing!

Guest venus02

^ Not really sure but there's only tomorrow before they begin their promotions so SME has to release it by them.

100630 Sukira Caps - Leeteuk, Eunhyuk

Credits: as tagged | Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

fz029ts5.th.jpg 51939363201006302113130.th.jpg 54139565201006302116060.th.jpg 54260045201006302109230.th.jpg 54582602201006302123210.th.jpg 54686656201006302111060.th.jpg

Guest evilgary

yea the article also made me feel touched when i read it, especially leeteuk's words

i'm also interested in the release date of the mv

cool HQ pic... but i noticed siwon likes to wear sandals or some sort of gladiator shoes nowadays. don't u think? he wore sandals in KBS Win Win remember? more comfortable maybe. hehe.. :w00t:

Guest venus02

KTR100630@No Other

cr: delontobekky@youtube

Is this the choreography? >_<

They're trying really hard not to dance, look at them moving their shoulders and head >_______< And Teukie touching his chest and doing something, aaahhh SME come on release the MV please :P

Guest Tinjutzu

Well it's 5pm here and so it must be night/morning over there, so everybody are asleep so I doubt they'll release it. They will probably release tomorrow or Friday.

Guest syujoo

I'm getting impatient too. Maybe SM wants to surprise us.

Maybe they're going to release it on Friday like what they did with Sorry Sorry.

AND... it's our Leader Teukie Teukie Eeteuk's Birthday today!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our BEST LEADER!!!!

Guest venus02

It;s our Angel's birthday already, Happy Birthday to the best Leader Super Junior could ever have, the most sacrificing and kind hearted Leader :wub:

Is there's any Studio version for the song that Heenim sang, Lee Jung Hyun's Michyeo (Crazy)? Also the same thing with Heartquake with Hyukie (I'm not asking for links just asking if they ever released studio versions for both song)

Thanks for any help!!

Guest eilanor20

Angel Teukie Happy birthday.. Saeng il chukha hamnida ^^

Wish u all the best in life and more success to you and to super junior..

Saranghae ^^

FIGHTING!!!

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

OUR DEAREST LEADER AND LOVELY ANGEL TEUKIE

teukie.jpg

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY , HEALTHY AND WEALTHY B'DAY !

ALL THE BEST TO YOU !

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS !

Guest eaglemiso

Seems there is no special Angel's BD thread...

Happy Birthday!! ANGEL

Just want to share this old clip..Teuk got surprise gift from Hyuk

cr:l0v3suju@youtube

From Lyrics

"Hyung, hyungnim, I feel dignified(?) that you're our leader

When you lead, remember.. there's the twelve of us

Don't always feel hurt alone

Super Junior can share sadness, happiness"

@2046 Thanks for the pics

Guest munichan

PARK JUNG SU~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

ypu're 27 this year...

u know that u r the best leader rite?????

love u so much leader-sshiii~~~~

thnk u so much for taking care of yr dongseng so well...

hope u'll get a wife soon~!hahaha

take care of yr health~!

love u so much~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jae_hee

Wah..our leader are 28 now..

happy birthday my angel..

live happily..smile brightly..

i hope somebody will post the link for eetuek birhtday..

really want to know what suju members prepare for eetuk..

Guest jae_hee

he got so many gifts too..

most of them ar white..

hek3..the colour that he love..

saranghaeyoo eeteuk..

Guest 1805333

Anyone can catch my eye, but it takes someone special to catch my heart. Happy Birthday to our Teukkie angel who has caught it! <3 It must have been a rainy day too when he was born, because heaven was crying as it lost its most beautiful angel :)

And I am so proud to be born on the same day as such our awesome teukkie oppa! Hope he stays happy and healthy always! :D

Ahh, I am also very interested to know what the rest of the members have done for him for his birthday too :P

Guest eunnie123

SM Town concert for Seoul confirmed for 8/21/10!

cr: Soshified@Twitter

Not sure whether SJ will be a part of it, though.

Guest syujoo

SM Town concert for Seoul confirmed for 8/21/10!

cr: Soshified@Twitter

Not sure whether SJ will be a part of it, though.

Really? I hope SJ will be in it too 'cause I love SM lovewub.gif . I love seeing them performing together.

But wouldn't they be too exhausted 'cause they also have Super Show III concert?

And that's also Kibum's birthday!!!!!

Is there's any Studio version for the song that Heenim sang, Lee Jung Hyun's Michyeo (Crazy)? Also the same thing with Heartquake with Hyukie (I'm not asking for links just asking if they ever released studio versions for both song)

Thanks for any help!!

I don't think there's a studio version of both songs. Not even a concert version of Heenim's Michyeo. I've only heard the concert vr. of Heartquake w/ Hyukjae.

Guest Shenlu

Did SM ever actually SAY they'd release the MV today? XD All I've seen are fans speculations so, I'm not that surprised?~

^ Speaking of concert songs, I wonder if and when SM are going to finally release the SS2 DVD =_=;;

Topped a page, eh? Fair enough, as it's our lovely Leader's birthday~

59030332.jpg

et2h.jpg

et3s.jpg

et4g.jpg

et5j.jpg

tumblrl3bppsbghq1qav218.jpg

and because I miss him;

kangin2.jpg

4qufskfkzz.jpg