[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest adikkeluangman

I watched KangIn and Heechul in Return of Superman show. And just wondered whether they lived in near MC Lee Hwi Jae house too? The way HwiJae called them and they talking looks that they know each other and lived nearby... 

so proud of henry  :x :-*
He is the hidden card of SJ ,, I can see why SJ has way more to show the world and still be on the first row of KPOP for the coming years ,, 
For him Joining original SJ .. I am with those ELF supporting that ,, but if this idea going to split the fandom as what we saw last year so for the best of everybody to let him and Zhoumi in SJ M and wish as now SME will give them more opportunities to be on the K entertainment as many shows and different activities ,,
For Henry specially , I am amazed that for the last years when his activities were not that much , he was working and building himself and did not waste that time but believed in himself , so now when he got the opportunity he is able to show the world what truly he has .. 
Well done Mochi .. 

[NEWS] Ilgan Sports reveals their 'Top 11 Best Idol Units and Collaborations'

Local news source Ilgan Sports ran a survey through Tillion research service(www.tillionpanel.com), gathering 10,023 votes for the best idol collaboration or project unit. 
Thirty-nine percent of the votes came from netizen in their 30s, 19% in their 20s, 1% in their teens, 26% in their 40s, 10% in their 50s, and 5% in their 60s and above. Fourty-eight percent of the participants were males, while 52% were females.
Eleven groups were nominated and ranked according to the number of votes received.
0.jpg 8. Super Junior K.R.Y. - 459 votes (4.6%)This is Super Junior’s ballad unit composed of members YesungRyeowook, and Kyuhyun bringing us a mesmerizing harmony of voices.

3.jpg
11. Super Junior T - 185 votes (1.8%)Super Junior T specialized in a genre not too familiar to the younger generations, trot, and gives it a younger, hipper twist. Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk make up this group

Power of SJ !!! proud of them still able to make to the chart without promoting !!!! 

Hello everyone I just need a little rant about something.
Is SM treating SJ bad and good. I keep reading comment on youtube and other site. Year or two No more Super Junior because they will disband soon. I dont want that to happen. I want SJ until all of group member is back from Army. 
other site said that SM treating EXo as new SJ. Why are this fans dissing SJ. I look at Exo and they are cute but they are not like SJ at all.
I dont understand why other fans dissing Sm artist like this. EXO hasnt been on long and they said they are best.
I feel like a heartache because I dont like fanwars. SM entertainment only want exo. Please help me out. I dont diss other kpop members or group.'
I just feel SJ made me keep watching because they something about them that is interesting.  Why is SM company really treating them bad. `````````````````````````````