YG Entertainment Auditions

Guest izcaria23

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

So I sent in my application just now. And there were 2 pop ups at the end. The first one was the same one i think where it asks you if you're really sure you wanna send it then you click ok and then the second pop up was also in korean and it said something with 6-28 in it so idk does it just mean they are announcing the list on june 28th? i just clicked okay without thinking much of it so idk

Your application went in fine :)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Legend

Does anyone know when they'll post up results? The 3rd for LA is coming up and I'd like to know if a miracle happens and I make the 2nd round so I can buy a plane ticket.

Guest springwaterpurelife

Does anyone know when they'll post up results? The 3rd for LA is coming up and I'd like to know if a miracle happens and I make the 2nd round so I can buy a plane ticket.

same here!! i want to know too

Guest Munchkins

We'll have to wait and see if they post it up tomorrow.

If they don't, then it's probably going to take another 2-3 days then.

Guest musicpoplove

um when you upload the video, is the name of the video in the box come up like: 0324923743.flv ?

Guest torchik37

um when you upload the video, is the name of the video in the box come up like: 0324923743.flv ?

Yup! That's what it came up as for me! =)

Does anyone know if the mail-in auditions ever close? Cause if they don't, then what's so special about this particular audition...?

Guest Mausoleum

It was like that for me, too, I think it's just because the video and audio files are re-hosted as soon as you upload them. No biggie.

Also, these auditions have specific locations in mind and they will definitely be looking through all the auditions. It's basically just a bigger deal and there's a much higher chance of them not just throwing your audition in the bin without looking at it.

This is the thing about normal email and mail auditions, they rarely take the time to thoroughly look at your audition, and if they do, they probably won't take a lot of time to think about getting you to come and see them. That's why "global" auditions are such a big deal, they're planned in advance with sometimes a specific quota in mind...

Guest musicpoplove

Yup! That's what it came up as for me! =)

Does anyone know if the mail-in auditions ever close? Cause if they don't, then what's so special about this particular audition...?

well mail in is usually for ppl in korea.

this is more of Global audition, where they head oversea to explore.

so they want big talent.

and the email audition is really "professional" how YG did it.

they really are looking for some trainees.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

This is the thing about normal email and mail auditions, they rarely take the time to thoroughly look at your audition, and if they do, they probably won't take a lot of time to think about getting you to come and see them. That's why "global" auditions are such a big deal, they're planned in advance with sometimes a specific quota in mind...

^this...And they also haven't done a global audition in almost 6 years so it's pretty damn special lol ^_^

Guest musicpoplove

so i got REALLY paranoid and sent it again after i got the email.. so i did it 2 times again :/

cuz today is teh LAST day.

good luck peopleee

Guest Munchkins

Heyhey! I checked their official YG website, just incase. And it says that they'll contact everyone that made it to the 2nd round on June 30th for LA/NY and July 13 for Korea. (:

--> Clicky

Guest raman

i made videos but i decided to just put in my mp3s

im just auditioning for singing.

I just hope they got it!! ^^b

hope they like it

everyone! HWAITING!!!

Heyhey! I checked their official YG website, just incase. And it says that they'll contact everyone that made it to the 2nd round on June 30th for LA/NY and July 13 for Korea. (:

--> Clicky

omg 30th?! that's SUPER short notice for LA...gah i should've picked NY instead..

on yg's me2day, posted today: America has received an audition has been closed. Thank you for your support of the Hot! Americas 1st Announcement is a June 30. (LA: 30 일 17:00, NEWYORK: 30 at 8 pm)

i put the korean in google translate: 미주 오디션접수가 마감되었습니다. 여러분들의 뜨거운 성원에 감사드립니다!! 미주 1차 합격자 발표는 6월 30일 입니다. (LA : 30일 오후 5시, NEWYORK : 30일 오후8시)

is it even POSSIBLE to get plane tickets just 2 days before departure??!

Guest musicpoplove

OMG THIS IS SO NERVE RECKING>...............

goodluck everyone.....

so it means on wend. they r gonna revel the LIST on their site

and contact by sms/email later in the week? o.0

Guest icyy_

maybe there's no more list.

there's no point if they're going to just contact you individually.

but then again you wouldn't know how many people as a total made itttttttt.

Guest swtchunsa

hmm if they really are going to individually notify the qualifiers tomorrow...

i hope they changedd the date for LA auditions because how can you get a plane ticket in two days?

buttttt if they already notified the qualifiers beforehand individually because they already knew

who they wanted then they will probably keep the 2nd round audition date.

hopefully they will go by what it says on the site and notify people ON the 30th.

i wish they put up a list on their site too. gahhhh

good luck everyone.

Archived